• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of Persia: Dawn of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Disarm you with a smile...

Some say Time is like a river, flowing constantly and swiftly...

I have seen the face of Time...

And I can tell you with certainty...

They are wrong...

And leave you like they left me here...

It has been almost a Millenia since the first encounter with the Sands of Time. A young Prince seeking to gain his father's approval foolhardedly released that terrible plague upon the land. Seeking to undo this tragic deed, the Prince plunged the Dagger of Time into the top of the great hourglass, rewinding time past the initial discovery of the Hourglass.

This process was not as succesful as the Prince had hoped. Older and battle hardened, the Prince discovers he had sealed his own fate in this act. A terrible creature of Time hunts him endlessly. In his search to set things right, the Prince travels to the Isle of Time, birth place of the Sands, where he confronts Kaileena, Empress of Time. By destroying her, he unwittingly creates the Sands of Time and must once again right his wrongs. Taking on a mask bestowing him the power to travel back through time, he now has one last chance. By saving Kaileena, the Prince thought all would be well.

With Kaileena by his side, the Prince returned to Babalon only to find his homeland in flames... Once again, Kaileena is murdered before his eyes and the Prince is corrupted by the Sands of Time. The Sands tear a rift through him, creating a Darker... More deadly side to himself...

To wither in denial...

A new age has come to pass and the old stories have been forgotten to almost all, who only remember it as a fairy tale. Unfortunately, War is returning to this not-so-different land and the Prince's ancient bloodline has been traced by a most sinister enemy. Now, the Enemy searches for the young man who has no idea what history runs through his veins, or the amount of trouble he is about to find himself in.

The bitterness of one who's left alone...

~*Rules*~
- This is going to be violent, don't join if you are faint of heart
- Romance is encouraged
- No godmodding
- No powerplaying
- This is the future from the games, but not so much that the weaponry is futuristic. it is still the same kind of weapons, though guns are available. To counter this, true swordmasters have trained to defend against guns. (ie. deflecting bullets)
- Have fun, this is roleplaying for God's sake!

~*Template*~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

(I will post my character later... aka I have to come up with one, I sorta made this whole thing up on the spot... I never plan anything... Maybe I should change that...)

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
KHFanatic4565 said:
(There's no need to triple post. If people like it, they will post.)

There is no need for you to tell me what to do, I have done as I have in the past, as posts get lost within the swarm of new posts. I am merely getting it to be seen again, and editing posts does not succeed in that regard.

As well, you are not a mod... So it is not your place to order others around.

Darckcloud

Name:Axel dread
Weapons:The sword of the cursed angel(in sig)
Appearance:the guy that looks like hes telling you to come over or bring it on
Personality:cocky,trustworthy,completely random (etc)
History:He is the heir to the throne of time he is the empresses desendent and also carries the same part of the timeline as his mother,he travels to babylon seeking revenge
Appearance:http://search.msn.com/images/detail...//images.picsearch.com/is?1422210755214&sz=36 (sorry just had to give it)

Zabazu

The Magic Man
~*Template*~
Name:Ken
Weapons:A Blade Chain and a long scimitar...
Appearance:He has White leather armor,chest and arm,then he had black baggy pants and a armguard on one arm...
Personality:He has a serious personallity but can lighten up at some moments.is funny..but inside is just wanting revenge

History:He is the descendant of The Prince,he has had a rocky life and his family died recently in a mob hit.
(if not/can't be him)((I Know I probably can't be...sooo w/e.))
~*Template*~
Name:Ken
Weapons: Double magnum pistols.....one throwing knife
Appearance:He has a bandelior,a black longcoat,and a white undershirt,with grey pants with tear on the knees
personality:He has a serious personallity but can lighten up at some moments...
History:His family died when he was 12,he was never the same

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
~*Template*~
Name:Serenity Lourell
Weapons:The light sword that was passed down through her family.
Appearance:
9ab8b5c8.jpg

Personality: Doesn't talk very much unless she has something to say or talked to. Very mysterious and fighting runs through her veins.
History:When she was seven, she picked up a sword for the first time and ever since then she hasn't set one down. Her parents died trying to keep her safe from an enemy. The village she lives in, she is looked up upon and people respect her. She never forgives herself for her parents death.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Miaura
Weapons: dagger and bombs
Appearance:
Zebee_Two.jpg
but with blue eyes
Personality: a bit of a tomboy and kinda brash.
History: Bao did reaserch on the sands of time years ago. She belived it to be real and unfourtinitly for her she found out she was correct. She soon laid witness to strange creaturs murdering everyone in site. She barley survived the attack. She remmbered from her reserch the Prince and now looks for the decendent.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
People joined!!!! O_O

Zabazu said:
(if not/can't be him)((I Know I probably can't be...sooo w/e.))

I dont mind you being the descendant as well, actually, it gave me an idea. Since the Prince gains two personalities, he can have two descendants, each taking on the persona of those lost. So... yeah... my friends say I am like the Dark Prince... so I guess I can take his personality...

~*Template*~
Name: Taiyachi
Weapons: Masamune(ancient blade holding incredible power) and Aether's Breath(an elegant sword designed for light-weight)
Appearance: One blue eye, one glowing yellow(like the sands)
Personality: Seemingly the embodiment of the more... unsavory traits... Taiyachi just wants to have fun, but his sense of fun is quite different than others. He is wrathful, easily angered, skilled in combat, sarcastic, and won't hesitate to kill you if he does not consider you a friend.
History: Orphaned at birth, he has no real sense of family. He was caught one day robbing from an old man, this man, having no son of his own, took Taiyachi in and trained him in all that the old man knew. With a well of knowledge and training at his call, Taiyachi re-entered the world battle-hardened. Constantly wearing his cloak, the weapons of his mentor are never far from his reach.(refer to appearance).

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc: woohoo!!!!*victory dance*Thank you!!!!*stops dance*

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
yup, oh, and I must have forgotten, but you can choose your alliance, good or evil... and somebody can double as the main evil dude if they want... Just post the allignment in your first post and if you want to be main baddy, just pm me... k?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Weapons: Katana x2, Throwing knives
Appearance:
Armored- http://www.ravengames.co.uk/images/general/titles/shinobi.jpg
Normal- http://m-p.pobox.ne.jp/cg/Shinobi.jpg
Personality: Really qiute. Quick minded. Wont talk unless talked to unless talked to or having to talk.
History: Rage was born from the sands of time when it was broken. He takes on the role of being a human, but posesses powers from the sand. He was givin a false memory so he could be as humanly as possible. He was bestowed two mission. To help restore the sands of time and protect the one who will fix his mistake.

Last edited:

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
I swear, Wraith, if I wasn't like tied to you i'd so......>.<

myaaah! <T/2igger}{APPY>!!! I remember you! weren't you in the Forsaken Twilight RP in the beginning of this year *might be the only human on this world remembering such things*

Name: Hi'ven Juhan Yuun
Weapons: a simple sword
Appearance: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/Yunkun/girls163.jpg
Personality: Hi'ven does not mind telling people when those annoy here, instead she will annoy them just as much and show others their mistakes forgetting about her own. She might appear to get mad for no reason at times, just as she might suddenly try to cheer random people up.
Juhan often does unexpected things and might seem a bit naive as she is infact rather shy.
History:
Hi'ven Juhan, prefering to be called Hi, was one of four daughters of her family.
They never had a brother, which most of all had their father being rather unhappy with them.
While her sisters settled in the roles girls would fit into best, cleaning, washing and doing that kind of work, Juhan started to train to please her father.
She soon left her family, as she realised she could not follow her own opinions and wishes there.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: let's see... how to start...

ic:

The streets of Babalon... Dark... Empty... It was not always this way. It seems that you can always tell when War is upon Babalon... When the streets are empty...

Lightning crashes in the sky as rain cascades down to the earth below. A cloaked figure stood in the darkness of an alley, the only sign of his presence was a glowing yellow eye, shining from behind his hood when the wind would blow it aside.

Heavily soaked, the cloak was a heavy weight on his shoulders, and it would be hard to move quickly through the streets in that state. The cloaked man stepped out into the street and mentally measured the distances of the walls. Taking a breath, the man ran at the wall directly to his left. using the momentum, he took a couple running steps up the wall before kicking off. Turning mid-air, the man kicked off the opposing wall and continued as such until he managed to land in the crook of the overhang and the wall. The man positioned his arms and legs just so that he could perch in that spot as long as he wanted, without the rain reaching him.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
In the dune of sand that Ken called home,Ken struggeled against the sand storm....He then saw the city of babalon in the distance....walked into the city,he saw people on the sides of the road,selling things,people begging for food.....Ken walked towards the city center....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back