• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Pretty much yes. Except, Ventus used to be MX's own apprentice. MX didn't just "find" him.

And I think connecting his heart to Sora, meant Sora was giving Ventus his own darkness, which Vanitas continued to absorb, which is why Vanitas looks like Sora.

Kentsu13

how come roxas doesnt remember anything ( it deems it has to do w/ ven's heart but idk wat)

Eyphio

Pretty much yes. Except, Ventus used to be MX's own apprentice. MX didn't just "find" him.

And I think connecting his heart to Sora, meant Sora was giving Ventus his own darkness, which Vanitas continued to absorb, which is why Vanitas looks like Sora.

i dont quite think Sora gave Ven his darkness...
given that Ven said Sora's heart was "Over flowing with light"

did it say that Ven could not exsit without darknes
or
without a complete heart

perhaps because Ven's darkness still exsits that he was able to heal his heart and let his heart stay in his own body
but when vanitas was destroyed that darkness was gone forever ven cant keep his own heart anymore or something like that

B

brosandi

Ventus couldn't exist because his heart was incomplete BECAUSE he had no darkness.
Wouldn't it make far more sense, that, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to receive what he didn't have, and thus, fix his heart (aka Darkness).

It explains why Vanitas looks like Sora.

Kentsu13

Ventus couldn't exist because his heart was incomplete BECAUSE he had no darkness.
Wouldn't it make far more sense, that, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to receive what he didn't have, and thus, fix his heart (aka Darkness).

It explains why Vanitas looks like Sora.

so ur saying ven took some of sora's darkness?

Awards
Then perhaps if Ven gets his heart back the resulting being will be a composite of Ven and Roxas, as the memories Roxas formed in Org. XIII and while residing in Sora would stay around his heart (the whole chains business) so Ven would have Roxas' memories and thus be a sort of amalgam.

Eyphio

sorry to be picky but...
i still dont see where it says ventus cant exsit without darkness inside his heart
i mean that darkness is part of his heart, but it can be replaced with light
in terra's case, his heart got stained by darkness, thus some of his light is being replaced by darkness

Kentsu13

sorry to be picky but...
i still dont see where it says ventus cant exsit without darkness inside his heart
in terra's case, his heart got stained by darkness, thus some of his light is being replaced by darkness

but terra still had light ven's darkness was all removed so u needed to combine/connect w/ sora

B

brosandi

sorry to be picky but...
It should be obvious Ven can't exist without darkness because when someone took all of the darkness out of him, he turned lifeless and went to sleep and couldn't wake up.

so ur saying ven took some of sora's darkness?
That is what i believe yes.

Eyphio

It should be obvious Ven can't exist without darkness because when someone took all of the darkness out of him, he turned lifeless and went to sleep and couldn't wake up.

didnt he turned lifeless because his heart was incomplete?
im a bit confused...

perhaps i should change the title
it is getting off topic a bit...

B

brosandi

didnt he turned lifeless because his heart was incomplete?
im a bit confused...

perhaps i should change the title
it is getting off topic a bit...
He turned lifeless because his heart was incomplete BECAUSE he had no darkness.

Yezen

Where exactly do we find out that Ven was MX's former apprentice, and that MX unlocked his heart and extracted his darkside to make Vanitas and that is when he was put on destiny island?
I don't Sora was giving Ven darkness lol. Atleast not specifically. Take a second to think about that. Does that really seem like the kind of defining relationship between Sora and Ven that ties them together? That Ven was feeding on Sora's darkness? I don't think so. When Vanitas was extracted from Ven, it left Ven's heart incomplete. Thus the only way he could survive was by connecting his heart to Sora's. I don't think it's a specific thing that he was getting from Sora such as Darkness or Light, it was probably more like like a life supportish thing. Heart support.

In anycase, this is where the Kingdom Hearts plotline collapses. When we get to specific terms such as darkness, light, hearts, souls, memories, bodies, etc. Something I have found following it too closely leads to the realization that nothing is remotely specific, and the rules are unstable and ever changing. Anything can happen, Nomura hasn't made rules which he must follow.

Eyphio

still...
if MX took the light out of ven his heart will still be incomplete and be lifeless

B

brosandi

Where exactly do we find out that Ven was MX's former apprentice, and that MX unlocked his heart and extracted his darkside to make Vanitas and that is when he was put on destiny island?
Ventus Scenario, Destiny Islands, flashback.

I don't Sora was giving Ven darkness lol. Atleast not specifically. Take a second to think about that. Does that really seem like the kind of defining relationship between Sora and Ven that ties them together? That Ven was feeding on Sora's darkness? I don't think so. When Vanitas was extracted from Ven, it left Ven's heart incomplete. Thus the only way he could survive was by connecting his heart to Sora's. I don't think it's a specific thing that he was getting from Sora such as Darkness or Light, it was probably more like like a life supportish thing. Heart support.
It would explain Vanitas looking like a dark Sora. That's why I'm rather insistent on it, and it makes sense seeing as how what Ven was missing was Darkness.

still...
if MX took the light out of ven his heart will still be incomplete and be lifeless
Probably, but the whole thing is that you need Light AND Dark, which is why Sora couldn't have just been filling Ven with more light, because that wouldn't solve his problem.

Yezen

Do we know for a fact that you need light and dark? Even so it is possible he is not getting darkness specifically, but that he is connected with Sora in order to mend his own heart. Frankly light and dark are not clearly defined in KH anyways. I am curious about Vanitas resemblance to Sora, but it is just as likely that it is due to the simple connection between the Ven and Sora. In anycase, I wouldn't expect everything to work under such clear and defined rules.

B

brosandi

Do we know for a fact that you need light and dark?
Uh, yes. It's been said that was the case throughout the entire series.

In anycase, I wouldn't expect everything to work under such clear and defined rules.
Not really clear or defined. More like an explanation.

Honestly, the explanation to it is probably in the game, just no one has bothered to translate it yet. I think mine makes far more sense, but, in the end, we're not going to know for sure until someone translates the answer.

Eyphio

Do we know for a fact that you need light and dark? Even so it is possible he is not getting darkness specifically, but that he is connected with Sora in order to mend his own heart. Frankly light and dark are not clearly defined in KH anyways. I am curious about Vanitas resemblance to Sora, but it is just as likely that it is due to the simple connection between the Ven and Sora. In anycase, I wouldn't expect everything to work under such clear and defined rules.

i was thinking the same thing...
thats why im asking where does it say ven HAVE to have darkness in his heart to exsit/be complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back