• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah. I'm not super fond of the 1.5 artwork (besides the Days and Re:CoM corners xD) so anything else will be perfect. Like the CG art which is absolutely gorgeous and makes the guide worth buying twice. 8D

I'm hoping it's the CG art too, that's the nicest KH1.5 art they've released imo.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, as much as I love the 1.5 art, I'm hoping it's the CG one this time. Especially since finding that poster online is difficult.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't be surprised (or disappointed) if the artbook cover doesn't change :c

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Especially since finding that poster online is difficult.
Not for a reasonable price that is. I've seen them for 35$-45$ on ebay which is an outrageous rip-off.
But doesn't the staff here has some connections to SENA? Maybe they can sent you one poster for scanning purpose.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Nevermind then. I got the impression because they sent you review copies (or do they not?).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah we got a review copy, but it doesn't really mean we have connections to them, nor does it mean we can attain posters at will. Things can change in the future though, but right now us staff members don't have any real connection to SE.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not that we don't believe you, it's just that it's a possible option. Given they said that they were getting a better cover, it would be odd to keep the old one since then clearly that was a flat-out lie.
They never said better, they said special. What they said also doesn't 100% confirm it's a new cover.
"We moved the release date because we're working on a special hardcover for the fans. It'll be worth the wait!"
They could have just run into issues with the hardcover and had to delay it while they fix these issues.

tl;dr it might be new, it might not be new, don't get your hopes up.

Kagomenesan

:confused:Now I'm not entirely sure so pardon if my question is repetitive but, I live in Texas and where ever I try to buy this, amazon, ebay, walmart.com, gamestop, it says release date is Oct. 15. Not Sep. 24th. Am I missing something? Or will I just have to wait and the date posted was incorrect this whole time.
(Links to buy; Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide:Amazon:Books)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The date in the article was correct at time of publish. They kept moving the date around. It was originally September 24th, but due to a cover issue the date was pushed back to October 15th.

Kagomenesan

The date in the article was correct at time of publish. They kept moving the date around. It was originally September 24th, but due to a cover issue the date was pushed back to October 15th.

Thanks for that. I was over here wanting to cry because i really want one Y.Y
I've been stuck here in proud mode trying to synthesize all items in game and i am sucking horribly. I can't wait until it comes out. *squeal*

Last edited:

disneyboy20022

• Ribbon Bookmark - keep your place in over 400 pages of strategy content in this hardcover guide that is printed on high quality paper
• FREE eGuide access – Every print guide comes with a code giving access to the eGuide
• Find Everything - Fully labeled maps show the locations for all items, collectibles and points of interest
• Know Your Enemy - Complete breakdowns for every enemy type that shows their weakness, statistics and item drops
• All Secrets Revealed - Locations for all hidden enemies, Dalmatian puppies and secret bosses are shown

The above is now listed on the Amazon web page. I don't think I heard of these features until now. Reading this, I'll be getting it now

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide: Mike Searle, Cory Van Grier: 9780804162654: Amazon.com: Books

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, free access to the ebook version is enough to make up for the delay. In case I lose track of my physical copy, it's nice to have a backup.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol I like the ribbon bookmarks like the FFXIII-2 guide had, while it has nothing to do with FF in terms of design (and this one will most likely just be a single colored ribbon bookmark), I found myself using it quite often so that's nice :)

hopkinsa3

And now the release date has been pushed back to Oct. 21. That's better than pushing it back 3 weeks again but, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back