• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ever since the secret message in Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] teased a potential high definition remaster for the Kingdom Hearts series, fans have waited with baited breath until the game would finally be released so they could experience all-new content that was only released in Japan in the past. New and old fans alike will finally be able to relive the past of the series when Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is released in North America and PAL regions next month in September.Some of you might want to dust off those old game guides in preparation but with the additions of trophies, new boss battles, difficulty modes, and skills in Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, it might be time to retire those guides for something more up-to-date. This is why Prima Games will be publishing a comprehensive guide for the upcoming HD remaster, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima's Official Game Guide. This 480-page collectable guide will provide:

• Detailed walkthrough covers Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Labeled maps show the locations for all items and secrets
  • Checklists for all collectables to achieve 100% completion
  • Detailed enemies section shows their weaknesses, as well as what items they can drop
All of these pages of comprehensive maps, walkthroughs for worlds, and boss strategies for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories will all be neatly bound in a beautiful hardcover. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima's Official Game Guide by Mike Searle will be released September 24th, 2013 for $34.99 USD and can be pre-ordered from Amazon right now.
Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon JP | Amazon FR | Book Depository

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- includes for the first time outside of Japan Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories which has never seen a release in PAL until now, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days remastered in nearly three hours of HD cinematics. The entire collection contains trophies, updated graphics, updated gameplay, and remastered music by series composer Yoko Shimomura.
Thanks to NintendoTweet for the tip!

Well it's about time Re:COM got some kind of guide. They never bothered giving it one originally, so this is very much welcomed. I will for sure be purchasing this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The guide would only be helpful for me to get enemy cards in Re:CoM. Not much else really. Might pick it up cheap if it's ever available in Australia.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope they'll show the cover soon. Prima usually makes beautiful hardcovers for their guides.

I also hope they reveal it soon. Does anyone know if GS will be carrying this guide? I know you get a discount when you buy the game and guide together so it'd be a small perk given the steep price.

Aurora

Just a heads up, the price has dropped on Amazon it's now $22.45. Probably best to pre-order now if you want it so you can lock in the price.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Just a heads up, the price has dropped on Amazon it's now $22.45. Probably best to pre-order now if you want it so you can lock in the price.

Thank you for telling us Aurora! It's strange they're moving the price up and down lol.

TheHeroOfPixels

Quite a decent price considering it's hardcover and is basically two game guides. Ill definitely be picking this up.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Odd question to ask but is that the actual cover? Kinda like the simplicity either way. xD

kupo1121

Awards
Odd question to ask but is that the actual cover? Kinda like the simplicity either way. xD

It's possible. The 2 FFXIII guides (IDK about the normal ones, but the hardcover CE ones) had just the logo on the front, so it could be, but I doubt it. I know I'm just dreaming here, but I'd die if they ended up using the CGI KH1 art they made for the cover of Famitsu (I think) that SE HAS NEVER USED AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT'S HANDS DOWN THE SINGLE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF KH ART I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE [/rant] okay I'm better...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It's possible. The 2 FFXIII guides (IDK about the normal ones, but the hardcover CE ones) had just the logo on the front, so it could be, but I doubt it. I know I'm just dreaming here, but I'd die if they ended up using the CGI KH1 art they made for the cover of Famitsu (I think) that SE HAS NEVER USED AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT'S HANDS DOWN THE SINGLE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF KH ART I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE [/rant] okay I'm better...

I've been thinking the same thing, and with those CE's, the DDD MoM edition, and many official themes and wallpapers they made over the last four years, it's not beyond square to make something classy, even if it is just a logo against white.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Oh god, you're so right. That'd be absolutely perfect. I accredit about 90% of my initial piqued interest to the original poster art Nomura did - so dark, mysterious, and still, to this day, conceptual. *u*

(Btw, do we have a hi-res text-free image of that? I only pulled this up. I've seen a clear image, but it's really small.)

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's a placeholder.

I see, to bad.

I'd love it if they added that CGI art! Though only after they've fixed Riku's face xD

kupo1121

Awards
(Btw, do we have a hi-res text-free image of that? I only pulled this up. I've seen a clear image, but it's really small.)

Nope. SE has never released a text-free image. There was a hi-res scan of it I believe online, but it's filled with the magazine text, which is really distracting and disappointing. Why SE has not continued using it I'll never know :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED

KH%20Guidebook.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Gorgeous weird photoshop thing but YEAH I'M EXCITED YEAH

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

the box around the logo has me confused.
is it a sticker?
is it an edit they forgot to remove?
is it part of the actual cover?
who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back