• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pridelands Sora is tonight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
OK so Sena just broke with Tradition here i was not expecting this whats so ever lol i dont know if i should buy it now lol 7 brooms means to more mickey and brooms for me but this is crazy, i wonder of this is only for the 15 year anniversary they are doing this

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I have no clue what they're thinking.

I wonder if they're going to do a HSC right after the current one. It makes you wonder why they made this HSC so long to begin with.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
so if we already have 0.2 kairi it probably isn't really worth it?
eeeehhh, the gen atk & PSM atk+6 (and a 8 SP restore!) is nothing to sneeze at if you roll Extra Attack on it, it might allow you to swap out a PSM atk buffer for an attack medal.

If no Extra Attack, then probably not really worth using over 0.2 Kairi.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have no use for PL Sora, especially since I have iB&B, 0.2 Kairi, Illu. Kairi, and Illu. Vivi but def digging into this deal for those brooms. Should have three M&B and I'm not expecting to get another Roxas EX medal when I pull tonight (Grabbing my mercy pull Xion) so I'll throw those on him and pray for a good spectral attack bonus.

Muke

whatever
Awards
He’s also 0-cost and AOE, which is useful in Proud Mode.
This is one of the best VIP weeks in the game. Not only do we get 7 Brooms (potentially 2 FmBs for some), but we’re also getting a really useful medal. The 1400 Jewels on top is also great.

So yeah, I’m getting this.

Wilderness

Awards
I think VIP for this is a decent deal. 4400 Jewels, and 7 M&B's. With a very useful medal!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
PL Sora is a slight upgrade to iVivi on Power Keyblades if you get EA40 on him. Less SP regen, but the buffs last the whole turn, so if you use under 8SP anyways and typically put iVivi in Slot 3 your 5th Medal gets more of a buff. It's really good on my base Fenrir setup as a result, as it lets me put PLS in Slot 2 and just wreak havoc with KA10, Saix B, and my WOFF Squall or HD Riku (he has both -60 traits and is Guilted, so he's good for single target missions) in slots 3, 4, and 5. I still get infinite SP and deal bunches of damage, especially to anything on the ground. Will be even better when guilted next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back