• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pride lands animals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key-Holder

in the pride lands, all the characters turned into an (or another kind of) animal. but why didn't goofy turned into a normal dog. why did he turn into a turtle!!?? also, Pete turned into a lion and he is a dog just like goofy.

Jolts

Goofy probably turns into a turtle because his weapon is a shield, which kind of matches a turtle's shell. Basically, Goofy is defense oriented and so are turtles. Pete probably turned into a lion because they're a type of cat and he is one as well.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
and donald turn into a bird when he should of turn into a duck XD
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Veddix

Well, they're trying to blend in with the environment, as to not break the world order. Would you find a dog, a cat, or a duck in a place like Pride Lands?
Yeah even in Australia Goofy would probably turn into a dingo than dog.:wink:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Like Xnairb said, they had to fit in with the environment. Normal dogs and cats don't appear in the places where lions and the like roam. Even if Goofy turned into the closest related animal, like a wolf, have you ever seen a wolf and a lion sharing living quarters? :/ I'd have to think they wouldn't get along very well.
So I guess they figured a turtle was good enough.

khallsta25

Banned
Like Xnairb said, they had to fit in with the environment. Normal dogs and cats don't appear in the places where lions and the like roam. Even if Goofy turned into the closest related animal, like a wolf, have you ever seen a wolf and a lion sharing living quarters? :/ I'd have to think they wouldn't get along very well.
Good point there............

Aria

braver by the minute

This. They needed to not look completely out of place.

Veddix

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, let's use common sense for a moment. Why would the arch-enemy of Mickey be a dog and not a cat?

A

Azrael

∞;4379974 said:
Also, let's use common sense for a moment. Why would the arch-enemy of Mickey be a dog and not a cat?

I noes right?

It's a cat. Pete IS a cat. A big, ugly, fat, dumb cat.

And that's Sa'id for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back