• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Preview of an untitled story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Been working on a story for a couple of hours a week over a few months. Its still pretty much in its basic form (ideas and storyline). In fact the main Character hasn't even got a name yet its that far behind (for now hes just MC). Im hoping to get it worked, sorted and done out properly over the summer. This preview is of an encounter between the main character and one of the main villian's best men. The main villian does have a name though (Moltick) so thats a start. Without further delay here comes the starting part of the preview....

MC ran out onto the roof and saw the giant airship of the logo in the sky. The logo which was his only lead to the one responsible for the death of his parents. He was seeing red just looking at the airships flag with the logo on it. The logo was of the head and neck area of a human head. The human head was white on a black background. The problem with this human head though other than the sinister eyes made by the simple movement of its eyebrows the human had was that it had a horn just above each eyebrow showing that the human was really some form of demon. The sight of it made MC's blood move in his body like it wanted to burst out and cover it out of his sight.
"Hey! The intruder made it up here!" a voice shouted.
MC broke his sight away from the flag that made him want to kill and saw that 3 modern armoured soldiers were staring at him. Behind them was a very large satillite dish which would explain why this old radio station was the last to go. The soldiers wore silver suits of armour except the armour seemed flexible and not thick metal like the soldiers MC last saw usually being used. The modern armour was catching on within the military it seemed. The helmets were now flexible metal too and were silver as always with some form of goggles with red lenses on them. This made the guards look a little more strange. The helmet was seperate from the rest of the suit though which was something that MC considered foolish. He noticed though that the logo that he despised so much was actually on the right arm as a form of emblem or something.
Grabbing his radio the left soldier mumbled something and got some form of response. With that he told his comrades and they drew their swords. MC knew that that airship was his only lead and if he didn't grab onto one of those large chains that were attached to this roof he would never catch up with his parents killer anytime soon. These men had to go.
The middle soldier ran up to MC with his blade above his head. MC didn't feel like playing around with these nobodies and so he pulled his scythe from his backstrap. He swung its blade to clash with the 1st soldiers vertical attack. The other two were closing in on him so he needed to find a way to dispose of him quickly. MC jumped back and spun his blade around in an attempt to catch the soldier in a weakpoint at his neck. The soldier just ducked under it and shoulder charged MC to the ground. MC rolled to his feet in time to see the other two soldiers at arms length about to swing their blades onto where he was crouched.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Thanx guys. Strangely everyday i have as much free time as i please yet today i didn't have that time. It was used or wasted elsewhere. So next part will probably emerge tomorrow instead. I'll make sure i get it done tomorrow at least.

S

Slitzkin

It only took what seemed like 9 months to get a peak at it Very good though. I have an idea for the name of your main charachter it begins in P.....;)

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Two of them in particular look familiar from somewhere. Im aiming for fictional names so maybe, maybe not. Don't worry before the end of this story i will have a name suitable for the character. If needs be i'll make an unpronounceable one! muahahaha! seriously though i'll fix the name.
Thanx for the suggestions though guys.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
[In the middle of getting it WM. Its my 1000th post but i can't think of a single decent way to celebrate or make use of it so i guess a name for my main character after about 8-9 months will have to do. Main characters name is now Chanclet (pronounced Chance- let). It could change to be more suitable. So lets get the next part underway shall we?]

Chanclet raised his scythe just in time to block the two blades. Since his scythe was a decent size it managed to take the swords attack and just barely leave a little chuck in the wood of the scythe just close to where Chanclet's hands were. Although he blocked the blades Chanclet had to try and overpower two trained soldiers as they applied more force to their blades. They were easily overpowering him and the wood of the scythe was coming dangerously close to Chanclet's throat. The other soldier was fast approaching and the odds were not in his favour at all. Chanclet spun the scythe around and forced the both swordsmen to fall over from the pressure they were still trying to apply only now to fresh air. Chanclet then struck the closet one on the back of the head with the blunt end of the scythe while he was falling to the ground. Knocked him out completely. The helmet needed work it seemed. Chanclet had to parry the other swordsmen who was now right next to him. He then tried to shoulder Chanclet again only this time Chanclet saw this and tripped the soldier before he connected. Breathing heavily he realised the whole building was starting to gain altitude.
"Must warn our lord." the only standing soldier said out loud. "Hold off the boy!"
Chanclet's trip won't happen if they know hes still onboard. He had to stop him. Chanclet started to run up to the soldier who was trying to get out his radio from a breast pocket to warn the ship above. Chanclet jumped over the soldier he just tripped who was starting to get up again. Just as he approached the soldier and was a couple of metres away he got an unexpected surprise.
"So boy, you thought you could hitchike a ride?" a voice said.
Chanclet spun around and saw somebody he wasn't expecting. It as the guy he was beaten down by in the woods from before.
"Raizerback!" Chanclet shouted.
".... yes sir." a mumbled voice from behind him said.
The radio! Chanclet turned and swung his scythe connecting with the soldiers neck. The scythe cut the side of his neck a bit but the swing wasn't strong enough to penetrate the skin very deep. The soldier dropped the radio and held onto the scratch.
"Not a nice way to greet us kid." Raizerback said cocky as ever.
Chanclet couldn't concentrate on Raizerback as the soldier was closer and had his weapon still drawn. The other soldier who was tripped now got back up. He saw Raizerback and then noticed Chanclet had his back to him. The Soldier then ran up close to Chanclet.
"Well boy, your surrounded and your friends aren't coming any faster. How you gonna handle this?"
Chanclet looked around to see that he was in the middle of the two remaining soldiers.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Yea well his name could be worse but possibly better also so we'll see if he keeps it in the finished version or not. Next entry tomorrow and then probably one more afterwards to end the preview. I would post the next one right now except i gotta get some sleep. Im gonna try and keep a tight lid on Raizerback as he plays a decent role in the story throughout.

S

Slitzkin

GeneralChaos said:
Nice... well, you've at least spent more time on yours than I have on mine.

Most likely going to be far better than yours aswell. :rolleyes:

STALKER! :eek:

But why don't you give us a sample of yours?

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Well anyway...... heres the follow up......

Chanclet was not liking this. His quest for vengenace was proving to be a right pain. He jumped out of the way of the oncoming soldier and knocked back the other soldier's blade with his own. A barrage of swipes and deflecting between swords and scythe was all that stood in each warriors way to killing each other. Had only those swipes connected with the flesh it was intended for this battle would have ended. Chanclet ducked one swing of a soldiers blade in particular and nearly hit the other soldier beside him. The soldier was stunned by his near death experience and gave Chanclet the time to strike the soldier in the abdomen with the blunt end of the scythe. The Soldier had the air knocked out of him and he was wheezing for fresh air. Chanclet took this moment to jump more towards this hunched over man only to strike him on the top of the helmet with the blade. The large point of the scythe scratching the new shine of the helmet. Clearly the 1st mark this helmet ever had and ever will have as long as it is used.
"Like that!" Chanclet said back to Raizerback who was now standing over the other soldier.
Raizerback gave him an irritated glare as he didn't like when he was made fun of. Especially from a rebellious guy who thought he could do more things than he can. Chanclet had diverted his attention back to the only remaining soldier now who took a swing and caused a large scratch down Chanclets black padded jacket. Although his body wasn't harmed Chanclet felt pretty angry. Not only did his parents fall to this logo, he himself almost suffered the same fate. And from a man who wore a stupid looking suit of armour. It wasn't even a suit of armour it looked more like rubber armour or something.
"Hahahahaha, you almost got what you deserved kid." Raizerback laughed feeling a little disappointed that the soldier can't do more.
"Shut up! You couldn't do any better!" Chanclet responded smacking the soldier in the protected part of his face with a swift hit from the side of his scythe's blade.
He struck another loose nerve that Raizerback had. NOBODY insulted his fighting ability. Raizerback pulled out his black claws and started to walk up to the battlers. The soldier was trying to kill the intruder but was finding it difficult as Chanclet can hold his own against a single opponent and usually win in the end. Raizerbacks approach was noticed by Chanclet and if its anything like last time he was lucky just to put down the soldiers hes beaten already.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Ok here comes the last in the Preview, some heavy work will need to be inputted to finish up the storyline and ideas and then hopefully push forward the characters and then the whole story itself. Summer looks promising but must get through my Exams to get there with a clear mind. Thanx for reading whoever you may be.

Part 1

Raizerback was walking ever closer and Chanclet wasn't liking it. His chances of walking out of this was next to none. Knocking back the soldiers blade and putting enough force in to cause the soldier to stumble backwards. Chanclet swung the scythe at the now very close Raizerback who used the straight claw to block the scythe. Raizerback then crouched low and swung up in a diagonal direction with the hooked claw on his other hand. Luckily for Chanclet he had backed off after the swing of his weapon knowing full well that was how Raizerback was going to react to the attack. He learned from that mistake last time. They both backed off and now the watching soldier had stepped back. As had Raizerback. Chanclet didn't like it. He wasn't a fan of being cornered but he surely wasn't a fan of being allowed breathing space by the enemy. What were they planning now?

*i'll post the conclusion tomorrow*

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
A sudden slam was heard over towards where Chanclet had originally came from. He looked over to see two familiar, if a little red from running, faces. His allies had finally caught up again. They looked around and ignored all their surroundings. From the slight cloud overhead to the large satellite dish in their obvious sight. They sights were set on finding where Chanclet went. They looked over to their left to see the soldier in strange armour, Chanclet and they both at the same time muttered the next person they saw.
"Raizerback!"
Raizerback didn't expect them to arrive so suddenly.
"You hold them off!" Raizerback instructed to the lone soldier while pointing to the two extra intruders.
The soldier didn't know what to do there as the command was so sudden he couldn't argue and Raizerback just turned to go around the large dish. He was actually running away. Chanclet wasn't about to let him and he chased after him. Raizerback was running the long way though which made Chanclet suspicious though as he could have ran around the dish the other way and made up for lost time.

The two new intruders pulled their weapons and readied themselves for the lone soldier. The 1st man pulled out a fairly large and sturdy axe. It looked a bit dull around the blade although it was still fairly sharp it showed it was once in use for cutting something. The other man pulled out quite an unorthodox weapon. A form of Lightning rod. It looked more like a staff with a strange gold thunderbolt shaped in the centre of a circle at the very end of the staff. The soldier swung his blade for the man with the axe. The man rolled out of the way and the soldier got a clonk on the helmet by the man with the lightning rod. The soldier stumbled and took a swift hit with the axe in the back. The axe man hit the armour though and didn't manage to make a mark. The armour was a lot more durable than it seemed.

Chanclet was closing in on Raizerback when he stopped suddenly and turned around to look directly at Chanclet. Chanclet stopped and hurt his feet a little from the sudden halt in his sprint. The scythe clenched tightly in his hand Chanclet didn't want to risk a running attack against Raizerback as he can block with one claw and attack with the other. Raizerback looked over towards Chanclets right on the ground. Chanclet risked breaking Raizerback from his sight momentarily to see what it was he was glaring at on the ground. The thing he saw in the ground was a little oval shape covered in some form of black paper. He looked back at Raizerback suspiciously and saw that Raizerback was now giving him a sly grin.
"Any idea what that is kid?" Raizerback said with a grin that Chanclet NEVER wanted to see again as it looked comical.
"No and i don't care either!" Chanclet replied.
"Too bad because i'm about to make you care!" Raizerback shouted squeezing something in his palm.
Chanclets eyes widened as he heard a large supersonic sound of some kind.

The two allies of Chanclet, who had just dealt with the soldier by eventually piercing his skin around a bit of armour they managed to move that was around his waist, were running over towards Raizerback and Chanclet's confrontation when they heard the large ear-splitting sound. They both stopped and covered their ears. They saw Raizerback running on a bit and Chanclet was about to follow him, when suddenly a large red blast of light and heat struck them both a short distance away. Right next to Chanclet who had just been blew off his feet and collided, shoulder first with the base of the Satillite dish. The two allies got up a moment later from their crouched places, trying to avoid getting hit with debris.

Chanclet wasn't as fortunate. Raizerback was standing over the barely conscious Chanlet who could barely move.
"Too bad kid, you should have noticed me beside the body of that soldier." Raizerback said.
Raizerback then noticed the other two were on their feet. He smirked and took a last look at Chanclet who was trying with what was left of him to grab the scythe near him. Raizerback just puck up the scythe and walked around the dish laughing. Chanclet could only see faint blurs and far away echoes amist all the damage done to his body. He could hear a twisted laugh and a few footsteps before he closed his eyes.

That about wraps up the Preview and this scene in particular is able to change by the time the final story is done so don't be expecting this to remain the exact same. If it even stays that is. Well thanks for reading if you did and you might see the finished version sometime in August or later than that possibly.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Heh you'll never know WM til the story's finished and even then it may not stay in it. It is only a preview after all so it can be completely changed. However the setting and soldiers will most likely stay. You'll recognise the scene when i finally get around to it. Thanx for the comments though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back