• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Preview for March 2021 story update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"The countdown to the ending begins"

Didn't they basically say this months ago and most of what we got was a movie rehash
No, but yes. Last June, they released that roadmap video and said we would be entering the final chapter. Now we're finally reaching the actual ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So is tomorrow the final update for Japan and April will be the final English update?
Story for both versions will be ending in April so there is still more to come. Also the update is tonight, not tomorrow (though it'll be tomorrow by the time I get everything posted lol)

Global should get a preview tweet at the usual time so we can see if it'll finally achieve parity.

Last edited:

darknessofheart

Awards
At this point, I would have no issue with the contents of the box being revealed in the mobile game. It's been over fours years since this item was introduced and we barely have learned anything additional about it since. I just want it put to rest, though I doubt it will happen. With all the lore heavy reveals in this game though, I says there's a 50/50 chance.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
At last! The second to the last stop of this drip-feed of a nightmare. It's been so long, and I feel like everyone who's been patient through this shit deserves a medal of honor for putting up with it.

I'm just sad we didn't get parity until the end. I know we don't celebrate white day, but sheesh...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like they forgot to tweet from Global again. Still expecting an update though 🤷‍♀️

Back