• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Preview for March 2021 story update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
xzo6x15.gif

Excited to see whatever comes out of this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Feels like the story has been stuck at that those two exact frames for decades.

We've spent a lot of time in that room over the past few years lol

Why preview the March update near the end of march wtf
Previews don't drop until the night before, and the updates themselves, while having shifted around on several occasions, have settled in the last week of the month some years ago.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
With Chi coming to an end guess we will find out if Luxord and Demyx were Dandelions or not. Hopefully not, lol

palizinhas

Awards
I don't think there's space for that in Dark Road. They already have to answer 1) What happened to the Upperclassmen 2) What happens to the rest of Xehanort's group 3) Why they are fighting Emblem Heartless years before they were created

And less than a year to make enough story for it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't think there's space for that in Dark Road. They already have to answer 1) What happened to the Upperclassmen 2) What happens to the rest of Xehanort's group 3) Why they are fighting Emblem Heartless years before they were created

And less than a year to make enough story for it.
Well its possible that Demyx or Luxord are part of the upperclassmates that went missing

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Feels like the story has been stuck at that those two exact frames for decades.
AHHJAHJAHJAAHJA true

Imagine if we find out what's in the box...in a mobile game lol
Oh, FUCK! I thought the screenshots were from the previous update, but no! WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE EFFIN BOX! AAAAAAHH

*ahem* I think it's a given we'll find out what's in the Box. We've already been introduced on the Box; everyone was looking for it during KH3; so what else is there to discuss about the Box? Knowing Nomura, he might give us a very direct clue as to what's in the Box, but we won't find out for sure until... next KH game.

With Chi coming to an end guess we will find out if Luxord and Demyx were Dandelions or not. Hopefully not, lol
I'm pretty sure they're either residents of Quadratum or missing Upperclassmen (or a mix of both).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Union x and Dark Road are meant to be played before kh3, and in kh3, the contents of the box are still a mystery so revealing the contents would ruin that.
I'm of the opinion that it's best to have kept up with all the UX updates released prior to KH3 before jumping in, but it's clear the devs don't actually expect people to have done that at all, hence why Back Cover is the way it is. And though they did want to release a Xehanort prequel before 3, the Dark Road we got is clearly not meant to be played prior either.

Even if they were, it would only count for the updates released before 3, not the entire game.

That being said, I don't really expect the box's contents to be revealed here lol. Would love to be surprised though!

Last edited:
Back