• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pretty Confused About Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I'm one of those people who don't care about being "spoiled" in regards to what happens in days ..if it were up to me, the "everything we know about 358/2 days so far" thread would be completely redone to reveal EVERYTHING haha ..

that being said ..ive gathered enough to know that xion and roxas cannot co-exist after a certain point and that xion eventually becomes one with roxas??

im confused as to what xion actually is though.. in regards to sora ..
i remember reading that xemnas created her through sora's memories? ..thats about all i know of her creation

..what im want to be cleared up are a few simple things
ive been thinking that roxas is sora's actuall body and lacks sora's memories because during his creation ..xemnas channeled sora's memories and thus created xion. so basically..
Roxas = Sora's body/soul
Xion = Sora's memories
Roxas + Xion = one complete nobody that has roxa's body and Xion's memories
this would mean that sora wouldnt be able to be whole again until both roxas and xion were one and then became a part of sora right?

so all of this being said ..is this actually the case? ..i just wanna know from someone whos beaten the game if this is what xion actually is/how she was created ..and to correct me if not

this to me might explain why ive heard that roxas sees sora when he looks at Xion ..how they are both connected to sora (which is obvious) as well asa few other things ..someone please corrrect me here ..im pretty confused ..

thanks

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think the easiest way to explain it is that like Riku Replica is made from Riku, Xion as a Sora Replica is made from Sora, though Xion didn't have a heart like Riku Replica. Does that make sense?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I think the easiest way to explain it is that like Riku Replica is made from Riku, Xion as a Sora Replica is made from Sora, though Xion didn't have a heart like Riku Replica. Does that make sense?

lol kind of ..can you elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back