• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Presidential Election November 6th: Thoughts and Predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want, and think, will win the election

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
posting your ballot will not nullify your vote, however most states have some sort of restriction against recording of your ballot of any sort. those that don't have state-specified laws on it have restrictions based on individual districts. in some areas you could have the device that recorded it confiscated or face misdemeanor charges. so yeah don't do it

also third party voting could actually make a difference depending on individual situations
pretty much when it will take votes away from one of the main candidate in favour of the third party candidate, despite the fact the third party candidate has shit chance of winning

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Voted third party because the attitude towards them needs to change and the sooner the better.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I did. A bit of a hiccup at the beginning (silly Larry King), but it seemed more civil to me than the debates between the two main parties (even though I think they liked to focus too much on being upset with the two main parties, though I suppose that's part of all their platforms at this point, lol).

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
I did. A bit of a hiccup at the beginning (silly Larry King), but it seemed a lot more civil to me than the debates between the two main parties.
absolutely.
i wish i had enough confidence in the final results to really support the third party candidate i honestly agreed with over the main party candidates :/

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
i don't usually post videos like this but go to 4:30 where the old lady was talking

Video: Silly Sh*t: Romney Supporters From Ohio Don't Even Know!

brah, i don't even...
I think that's what drives me more crazy than anything this during any election; anybody voting for ANY candidate while being uninformed about the plans of who they're voting for. A friend of mine saw me leaving the stadium we had to vote today and asked me who I voted for. I said Obama, he told me I was stupid and I asked him why Romney should've been my choice.

"Cuz he's better."

I wanna slap the shit out of so many people I've talked to today just from sheer frustration of not caring or being uninformed. Everybody wants to have an opinion on something whether or not they know anything about it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
rmoney 2012
but sham it's only a glitch! on one machine!

also i know a lot of people are for gay marriage and the legality of abortions, so choosing a president who will elect decent human beings as members of the supreme court is also really important

Oh, and voting third party is stupid. Sorry.
In a swing state it is. If you're in a settled red or blue state, you may as well take the opportunity to let it be known who you most support that isn't part of the two-party system.

Awards
In a swing state it is. If you're in a settled red or blue state, you may as well take the opportunity to let it be known who you most support that isn't part of the two-party system.

I voted for Obama because I want the gap in the popular vote to be as wide as it possibly can be, specifically to send the message that one cannot lie their way into public office. I want to make an example out of Romney.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I voted for the cool down to earth black guy :D I love Obama

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I voted Obama. I'm curious and hope those Romney supporters on this site come out and state why they voted on this man. And I don't want to hear because "Obama needs to be out". None of that Tea party talk.

Awards
also this video get getting thrown in my face for the whole of today. and i couldn't help but think of what you said

[video=youtube;efKguI0NFek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=efKguI0NFek[/video]

Absolutely do NOT agree with the idea that voting is meaningless, but everything else was spot on.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I voted Obama. I'm curious and hope those Romney supporters on this site come out and state why they voted on this man. And I don't want to hear because "Obama needs to be out". None of that Tea party talk.

Technically, and legally speaking, they don't have to tell you who they voted for and why. It's their right. Also, calling out Republicans doesn't make you look any better. Quite honestly, it makes you look childish...

As I mentioned in #junes, in politics it goes BOTH ways (it's not all stupid R's and idiot D's) but everyone's too blind to notice. Like, for example, this video Video: Silly Sh*t: Romney Supporters From Ohio Don't Even Know! has a democrat counterpart which I can gladly look up for any too stubborn to believe me. So before you start bashing EITHER party, just be well aware that it's not just one way or the highway.

/foodforthought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back