• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
[video=youtube;k8TwRmX6zs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I love this president.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ Funny, I'm not too big a fan of this president for some odd reason. He has his moments, I'll grant him that.

Though on the plus side, I'd gladly vote him over Palin if she runs in the next election. ;)

did you see when seth myers roasted donald trump at the dinner it was hilarious because he looked pretty pissed

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Though on the plus side, I'd gladly vote him over Palin if she runs in the next election. ;)

Agreed. But I'm not old enough to vote though lol.

And wow, Trump just got owned.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I thought the Fox News jibe was a bit funnier, just cause Fox News is so crazy all the time.

1+1=FISHXD

xD you gotta love obama and his writers xD the most funny one was when he told trump and where are big e and 2 pac xD that made me laugh so hard

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The guy has charisma and balls, I will give him that. Idk about him as a president but I like his persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back