• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Presenting the "all new" KINGDOM HEARTS Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know you can click the text to go to the article, but we'll look into having the images clickable too.

Vulcrypt

Wow... I've been regularly visiting this site for like 10 years and now I'm not ashamed to have it in my browser window :p Thank you so much :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aw, yay! I'm so glad to see this finally finished. It has been a along time coming, and it looks great. :)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So I'm gone for a week and I miss the new forum layout and the announcement of the KH remake? How come something always happens when I'm gone lol. Anyway, good job guys. Liking the new home page and the new skins. Keep it up.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Yeah, there's no content up there right now xD You should see THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU section flesh out more as the weeks go by.

you keep all-capping the game titles. i am confused, are you really excited or something? ;p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you keep all-capping the game titles. i am confused, are you really excited or something? ;p

hey, if we ever get flack for not writing the titles properly, at least i can say it's not my fault 8D

Shawty

Awards
I wanted to try out the mobile version, turns out it doesn't work for me. But it's not the forums it's just my crackberry.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wanted to try out the mobile version, turns out it doesn't work for me. But it's not the forums it's just my crackberry.

How old is your BB?

hey, if we ever get flack for not writing the titles properly, at least i can say it's not my fault 8D

Rage from brand for sure 8D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Can you tell me more about the social media integration features? Kinda interested. Thanks for your hard work!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Can you tell me more about the social media integration features? Kinda interested. Thanks for your hard work!

It's mainly just the ability to like, tweet, and recommend articles. Hopefully we can expand on this more in the future and offer more with connecting social networks.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The new Halloween banner is adorable! It makes everything so festive.

Back