• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Present Location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ now i know ya'll have unconsciously made up a bunch of theories on this. from the information leeked to us over the last few months, we can all come up w/ somethin at least a little bit plausible as to the present location of the last generation of keyblade masters. (terra, ven, & aqua). mine goes like this: terra's still at the desert (the kh2:fm boss fight), ven is in the station of awakening (dive to the heart), and aqua is in the organization (or, what's left of it). i'd like to see what everyone's come up with so, discuss away!!
~ sorry if anything like this was posted already. please save the unnecessary crap.

d_fallen_1

~ now i know ya'll have unconsciously made up a bunch of theories on this. from the information leeked to us over the last few months, we can all come up w/ somethin at least a little bit plausible as to the present location of the last generation of keyblade masters. (terra, ven, & aqua). mine goes like this: terra's still at the desert (the kh2:fm boss fight), ven is in the station of awakening (dive to the heart), and aqua is in the organization (or, what's left of it). i'd like to see what everyone's come up with so, discuss away!!
~ sorry if anything like this was posted already. please save the unnecessary crap.

This isn't a theory, it's speculation. Speculations often lead to wrong things.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
This isn't a theory, it's speculation. Speculations often lead to wrong things.

~ theory is speculation.

i got nothing cuz we got near to squat on any of the games let alone bbs

~ yeah. exactly. NEAR to squat. "you gotta open your mind to the possibilities" XD

LightsFury

theres nothing left of the organization and aqua isn't even confirmed to be the 14th member, so don't jump to conclusions

d_fallen_1

theory is speculation.
No it's not.

A theory is a hypothesis, a opinion or an untested idea, but purposed based on facts

A speculation is a conclusion or opinion reached by conjecture.

This forum is full of speculation and often far-fetched or totally trivial.

Last edited:

Stars

リク

Kind of saying... Aqua is 14th member? >_<
The Knight battle in KH2FM+ may not happening...

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Kind of saying... Aqua is 14th member? >_<
The Knight battle in KH2FM+ may not happening...

~ see i was thinkin of it more as a really high possibility, and i know that knight battle was stuck in final mix for a reason. just to clear things up, i'm not saying that these are fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back