• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Present is not a constant world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

Okay i get really upset when ppl use present as a world among darkness,light,and twilight. Why? because that has nothing to do with the other three, and that makes u wonder wht about Future and past, why arent they worlds.

but in the title i said a constant world, this is comparing it to the other three, why i sed this is explained in my fusion theory, but ill summarize,if all the keyblademasters fuse then they reach a new level in sense of the elemental worlds. So i dont know if present would be the title for the world but i do think that there is the possibility for this other world, being in existence all of the time, i dont think so, but it is there. like it being the world of Nirvana or something that is why i dont believe that there is anyone from this world, or noone at least, that is a main character because it wud be impossible to live in a world that poofs in and out of existence

dniM ruoY tsoP ~~Holla Back~~

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KeybladeMaster1 said:
Okay i get really upset when ppl use present as a world among darkness,light,and twilight. Why? because that has nothing to do with the other three, and that makes u wonder wht about Future and past, why arent they worlds.

but in the title i said a constant world, this is comparing it to the other three, why i sed this is explained in my fusion theory, but ill summarize,if all the keyblademasters fuse then they reach a new level in sense of the elemental worlds. So i dont know if present would be the title for the world but i do think that there is the possibility for this other world, being in existence all of the time, i dont think so, but it is there. like it being the world of Nirvana or something that is why i dont believe that there is anyone from this world, or noone at least, that is a main character because it wud be impossible to live in a world that poofs in and out of existence

This means you totally disregard fact that was stated by Ansem in his reports:

Ansem Report 12 - Defeat Sephiroth in The Olympus Coliseum

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

The present world is a world. It is like the world of Darkness, Light, and Twilight. Live with it.

E

Ecstacy

thanks for sposting that report since i could never beat sephiroth lol. wow so that means that the world of darkness,twilight, and light are all in a sense the present world of kh. (i think) oh and i have to agree with KL man now that i have seen this report it just sorta disregards that theorie. but it was a good thought though(i still dont get how them fusing would cause a world to come into existace but)

Brian

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The present world is the world in which all takes place and the time frame we are in. It is what's going on now, so in a sense, it is everything. Seemingly, everything is in the present, the world we live in.

KeybladeMaster1

okay what some dude said, the present world is the world that you live in and where we are at, that could be true, probly is, but then i dont understand how Sora(thats who i see the most) can be from that world if everyone lives in that world? if they are all exisisting in that one world.. Maybe twilight, light and darkness are sub-worlds of the present world.

~~Holla Back~~

E

Ecstacy

by present worl i think he meant as present time. at the present time frame there is darkenss,light, and twilight and the present is where every world is(actually idk about twilight town lol) since twilight town is the only time in which the time does not change i beleive that world is of the present but it's time is not(i just confused myself) anyhow sora lived does live in the present world i beleive in the light for the simple fact well he is a good guy lol.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i think by sora being present he's like the (real) master keyblader. i say this because his "world" holds all the worlds, twilight, darkness, and light.

idk know what i'm talkin about i'm confusin myself

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Well. that doesn't make too much sense.. but neither did the first game as I mean The End Of the World was a world and yet it was not.. Making toom much sense.
And in this game Future and past mnight be worlds, we've to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back