• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preordering KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
I have been waiting to preorder it because I felt like eventually there will be a preorder here that gives some really good stuff other than a pin and was wondering if I should continue waiting or if I should just preorder it right now? I just dont want to preorder it and then feel like I missed my chance for something better... I saw alot of you guys already preordered already so that is why I am thinking I need to just do it and nothing good is coming.

Squall Strife

As far as I can tell pre order bonuses for KH has been before the product hits. I think it's unlikely that they'll have anymore pre order bonuses for KH3 during this wait period.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Cool box art vs extra keyblade. Why is this decision so fucked?

Wallflower3582

If you have more money than me you could always get the version of the game that comes with the Toy Box action figures. And if a better preorder shows up down the road (which i doubt at this point) you can always just cancel the one you already have and switch it to the new one. I already did that when they announced the deluxe edition from Gamestop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back