• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 3 at Walmart to get a set of collectible art cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be releasing on January 29th, 2019, and by now, most people will have already placed their preorders at their retailer of choice. Many of these retailers are offering a different preorder bonus, such as an exclusive Keyblade skin, light-up yoyos and posters.

Today, Square Enix announced that those who preorder Kingdom Hearts 3 at Walmart in the U.S. and Canada will receive a free set of collectible art cards featuring Sora, Donald and Goofy with characters from Toy Story, Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean.

See below for a full list of all the preorder bonuses being offered:

• PSN: Kingdom Hearts 3 Impossible Odds Dynamic Theme, Midnight Blue Keyblade Skin
  • Microsoft Store: Phantom Green Keyblade Skin
  • [NA] GamestopCollectible fabric poster
  • [US / CA] Amazon: Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade Skin
  • [US / CA] Walmart: Collectible Art Cards
  • [AUS] EB Games: Light-up Heartless Keychain
  • [SE / NO] Gamestop: Monsters Inc. Replica Yo-Yo [Design #1]
  • [UK] GAME: Monsters Inc. Light-up Yo-Yo [Design #2]
  • [FR] Micromania: Badget Set (Deluxe only), Light-up Yo-Yo [Design #2] (Standard)
  • [JP] 7-Eleven: Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade Skin + KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Rubber Strap
  • [JP] Amazon: Original PS4 theme
  • [JP]Square Enix e-STORE: Original Steelbook Case

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

bagcifreak

I love how preordering the $120 edition off of Square's site, gives me nothing.

RIGHT?
With Tomb Raider we got the gamestop preorder bonus (a big metal plate) as gift for free and we didn't know about it until they shipped the games. So who knows maybe we'll get one this time again or the yoyo's.

Lydos

And EU/Germany still get NOTHING... only Gamestop is now selling KH3 pre-order with the yo-yo... nothing on PS4 or Xbox one or Amazon.. WTF

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Pretty meh preorder bonus. I think in the end I'm going with Amazon.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
To be fair, none of these do it for me. I'd buy the game without any preorder bonuses, but after we've waited this long you'd think they'd give every retailer a keyblade, not just a skin and throw in a poster or something.
SE is so lazy and cheap sometimes. Especially when you see these small publishers giving out amazing extras at little or no cost for day one editions and preorders while Bandai Namco and Ubisoft have been giving out some pretty nice extras for preorders.
With such a high profile game they could at least give everyone some sort of DLC as a thanks.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Japan's selling this at 7elevens?
From the tales I've heard, Japanese 7 Elevens put the "convenience" in convenience stores. Want video games? Need to pay your bills? Make dinner on the spot? You can pre much buy and do anything there.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I wish they went back to illustrated cards and stuff. I still have some post cards from preordering RE:CoM I think??? Mini cards of the KH posters and box art is always awesome. There's been a few Nomura illustrations that could be put on some cards instead of these generic composites...

notnow123487

Awards
From the tales I've heard, Japanese 7 Elevens put the "convenience" in convenience stores. Want video games? Need to pay your bills? Make dinner on the spot? You can pre much buy and do anything there.

Eh I’ve been to them and they’re basically the same as a US 7 eleven. It’s just there’s a 7 eleven on every corner so it’s ubiquitous like Starbucks. From what I remember, they just had a rack of digital code cards for games. There’s not an actual game section in there. Only major difference is it’s way cleaner, but that’s everything in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back