• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preorder KH3 on Amazon 59.99 - December 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

Just saw that the other day, when I was doing some Xmas shopping.

Is that actually the expected release date, or just some pie in the sky for when they think it will come out?

I am hoping that the cost of a PS4 comes down a bit more between now and then. Still around $400. It would be different it they were backward compatable...

blksabbath74

pace holder date. also ps4 price will probably be lower by then, with better memory options out there

Cool. I'm looking at getting a PS3 this Christmas, since it looks like my PS2 is on its last legs, and my daughter is still into Kingdom Hearts.

If KH3 is actually out by next Xmas, I will probably go ahead and pick up a PS4 then, but if not I'll hold out.

To be perfectly honest, we don't have alot of time, so I'm perfectly happy playing old Ps2 games. Having cords on the controllers is an issue though, with a 2-year old running around.

But yeah, until KH3 comes out, I really have no good reason to purchase a PS4. I'm sure it won't be the ONLY game we buy, but I will be buying it FOR KH3. I'll probably go ahead and upgrade to KH 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4 at that time as well...

Looking forward to it, but it is hard to maintain this fever pitch of anticipation for so long.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yeah, it's a place holder. We don't know when it's coming out. I hope by then I can save up for me a PS4, got it wishlisted!

And KH3 isn't the only game I wants this for. I want to play FF Type-0 too, /drool but right now I can't afford it. Saving up piecemeal right now for a PS3 (since yes, I might get access to my brother's but I'd rather have my own PSN name and stuff; not to mention he's dragging his feet on that Wii U and I REALLY want to buy the collections; not to mention that'd give me access to a lot of PS3 games downstairs), let's hope things get better for me by the time it does come out.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm also interested in Uncharted 4 (60fps woo!) and LittleBigPlanet 3, perhaps FFXV, and No Man's Sky. KH3 is my bottom bitch though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
No, it really isn't; the placeholder is Amazon's doing, as December 2015 is the end of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back