• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict how Kingdom Hearts X will end...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
A lot of people connect her with Kairi in some way, I would rather have Ava not look alike with Kairi maybe have Ava have a some features that look like Kairi's, like hair color.
This is all based purely upon speculation and a popular (but unconfirmed) theory. You realize this, yes?

Morgenstern

Awards
It is inevitable that the Foretellers will clash. I think this will go down similarly like in BlackOpsrey's post. But with a few(okay a lot) twists

• For the first time. Actual Heartless start manifesting in Daybreak Town. Furthering the paranoia and causing the keybearers to turn into more Heartless. This one-off occurrence is a sign that Kingdom Hearts is drawing closer and acting like a Magnet for the hearts of the warriors. And also that the War opened the Door to Darkness
  • The sudden invasion on top of the kids fighting each other will result bringing the real Kingdom Hearts taking the hearts of the slain. While the Foretellers clash in the air, higher than everybody else but still below the giant heart above.
  • The Dandilions escape due to Ava planning in advance, possibly using Kingdom Hearts itself to bring them to safety. Safety within another person's heart.
  • Luxu will make some comments about it being "inevitable", "fated", "destined" and other timey wimey jargon. Then clashing with either the Foretellers or just Ava
  • The result of that clash causes the X-blade to manifest for the first time, with Luxu having as much darkness then his opponent(s) have Light (easier to explain if he simply battled Ava, while giving a precedent for Xehanort to assume that a 1v1 clash would work on recreating it), the weapon's causes a Black hole-like effect, which causes everyone (including the Heartless) in the vicinity to become one with Kingdom Hearts, the Apprentices being the first victims. Their keyblades falling to the ground and stabbing it in process.
  • Ava's plans placed the hearts of the Dandilions within that of the protagonist. The combined "weight" of 100s of hearts sleeping in one mortal vessel resulted in the protagonist being too "heavy" to be sucked into Kingdom Hearts. Luxu also escaped this fate through other means.
  • With Sora being mentally affected by having merely 3 hearts inside him (Ven, Roxas, Xion. Possibly Vanitas and some lingering part of Kairi as well), having a lot more than that would place a much harsher strain on the protagonist. Then again Sora's case was tampered with by Xehanort and his new lackeys so that might not actually happen.
  • Season 2 will then have the Dandelions serve as the Macguffin, with the Protagonist finding a way to either bring them back to the mortal plain, or use their combined power and knowledge to restore the worlds. Unchained X up to this point would be set within the X protagonist's heart. With him drawing on the memories of the Dandelions to piece together what happened. Their Memories Chained together.
  • Ephemera's fate will be revealed as a proof of concept so to speak, His heart already placed in the protagonist's and serving a similar to Riku's role in DDD.

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
It is inevitable that the Foretellers will clash. I think this will go down similarly like in BlackOpsrey's post. But with a few(okay a lot) twists

• For the first time. Actual Heartless start manifesting in Daybreak Town. Furthering the paranoia and causing the keybearers to turn into more Heartless. This one-off occurrence is a sign that Kingdom Hearts is drawing closer and acting like a Magnet for the hearts of the warriors. And also that the War opened the Door to Darkness
  • The sudden invasion on top of the kids fighting each other will result bringing the real Kingdom Hearts taking the hearts of the slain. While the Foretellers clash in the air, higher than everybody else but still below the giant heart above.
  • The Dandilions escape due to Ava planning in advance, possibly using Kingdom Hearts itself to bring them to safety. Safety within another person's heart.
  • Luxu will make some comments about it being "inevitable", "fated", "destined" and other timey wimey jargon. Then clashing with either the Foretellers or just Ava
  • The result of that clash causes the X-blade to manifest for the first time, with Luxu having as much darkness then his opponent(s) have Light (easier to explain if he simply battled Ava, while giving a precedent for Xehanort to assume that a 1v1 clash would work on recreating it), the weapon's causes a Black hole-like effect, which causes everyone (including the Heartless) in the vicinity to become one with Kingdom Hearts, the Apprentices being the first victims. Their keyblades falling to the ground and stabbing it in process.
  • Ava's plans placed the hearts of the Dandilions within that of the protagonist. The combined "weight" of 100s of hearts sleeping in one mortal vessel resulted in the protagonist being too "heavy" to be sucked into Kingdom Hearts. Luxu also escaped this fate through other means.
  • With Sora being mentally affected by having merely 3 hearts inside him (Ven, Roxas, Xion. Possibly Vanitas and some lingering part of Kairi as well), having a lot more than that would place a much harsher strain on the protagonist. Then again Sora's case was tampered with by Xehanort and his new lackeys so that might actually happen.
  • Season 2 will then have the Dandelions serve as the Macguffin, with the Protagonist finding a way to either bring them back to the mortal plain, or use their combined power and knowledge to restore the worlds. Unchained X up to this point would be set within the X protagonist's heart. With him drawing on the memories of the Dandelions to piece together what happened. Their Memories Chained together.
  • Ephemera's fate will be revealed as a proof of concept so to speak, His heart already placed in the protagonist's and serving a similar to Riku's role in DDD.

Most of this I agree with, but one thing bugs me. If the Player takes in the hearts of all Dandelions, that would make Kingdom Hearts want to take them in more than anything. Also the Dandelions are made to be "trapped in Unchained" type thing (I always thought the Dandelions ended up in the Land of Departure). Also, one vital thing the Protagonist is on death's door, Kingdom Hearts either heals them and gives them the strength to find a way to Unchained. Or the Dandelions save the Protagonist, but Ava is a cunning lady. Whose to say she won't use the Protagonist as a vessel for them to go into Unchained.

But am I the only one that wants in Season 2, for both Ephemera and Skuld have chapters about them finding out new powers? But Skuld inherits and begins using Darkness while Ephemera uses Light, creating a confidence boost for Ephemera but causing a confidence crash for Skuld?

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm sorely going to be disappointed if we still don't get to see the Foreteller's faces by the end of everything (and also Luxu's and the MoM's), so here's hoping that happens (or at least in UX, Back Cover, and/or KHIII; though I really don't want to have to wait until III) :)
I'm expecting Nomura to be Nomura and be "surprising" by revealing the Foretellers have the same faces as our heroes (and Kairi). Or they all look that Donald. Which I'd prefer.

I also really want some information on the X-Blade, because so far X seems to be contradicting the tale that we know about the Keyblade War--even if it just ends up being something as simple as Luxu and the MoM admitting that they tricked everyone, and that the MoM created the Keyblades in the form of the X-Blade so he could conquer the light with it. Just something to get that plot point into here.
Does it though?

Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light.
I'll just assume they did before everything went to pot.

Everyone loved the light.
Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves.
At this point in Chi, the other Players are Lux obsessed and consider anyone who's not of their Union the enemy (to the point they're perfectly willing to kill.)

And darkness was born in their hearts.
Mysterious%20Black%20Garment.png

The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared.
Crap happened and everyone died. The end. :)

But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children.
The Dandelions.

With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now.
And they made all the pointless Disney worlds we have to drudge through.

But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness.
Kingdom Heaaaaaaarts!!!!

That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other.
Because Kingdom Hearts...is duct tape!!!

But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open and the true light will return.
Xehanort will unjam the basement door and get that damn duct tape!

So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.
So, listen, LightUpTheSky. Even in a power outage, there will always be a shake flashlight for emergencies. Believe in that it won't conk out, and you'll never trip over footstools. Your occasional shaking will keep it powered and shine through the darkness.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
LOL. I love you, FudgemintGuardian. You're the best and most hilarious person ever;)

I was kinda referring to the thing about the Keyblades being created in the image of the X-Blade to "conquer the light", though. Not Kairi's grandmother's tale;) So far, that X-Blade/Keyblade plot point doesn't seem to be the case in X (as we've heard absolutely nothing about the X-Blade and the people wielding the Keyblades--while misguided--are trying to protect the light... even if their actions are doing the opposite). More likely than not, we'll learn that the MoM tricked everyone and that he did create the Keyblades for this very reason, but just didn't tell anyone the truth. But until we get such a scene, it is a tad bit contradictory.

We also need a moment, I think, where the Master of Master (or Luxu) admits that everyone drawing power from the future helped to create the end that they didn't want. Because trying to prevent the world from falling to darkness... By using the power of those who could only exist if that possibility came into play was such a great idea--as was bringing in fake Heartless (darkness) to fight, when they're trying to protect against darkness! They were pretty much begging for the world to be annihilated, in the way that they were trying to prevent, tbh.

ANYWAY, I've been meaning to bring this up... People have said before that maybe Luxu and the Grand Master are well-intentioned extremists, and I can't help but feeling Luxu's choice to just watch reminds me a bit of someone else:

"That was my dear old friend Yen Sid. As you know, he is Master no more... but he still keeps a close eye on the tides of light and darkness."

Maybe Luxu's more of a Yen Sid more than anything else.

Don't really know how this would change the story if at all true (not yet, anyway), but I thought I'd still bring it up.

Oh, and perhaps another hint that Kairi's grandmother is somehow connected to Ava:

"...And darkness was born in their hearts." - Kairi's grandma

"...But I also see sadness in your heart. Hanging on to it will eventually lead to darkness. You need to somehow let it go." - Ava

It's a loose connection, I know, but I thought I'd point to it because there are at least a few small things linking these two characters together.

And on a side note: how amazing the Princesses of Hearts are, that they can experience darkness without it leading to darkness in their own hearts! I wonder what it is about them that keeps their hearts from falling, even while experiencing the things that other people do that would lead them astray.

Luxu

Awards
"That was my dear old friend Yen Sid. As you know, he is Master no more... but he still keeps a close eye on the tides of light and darkness."

Don't really know how this would change the story if at all true (not yet, anyway), but I thought I'd still bring it up.

Oh, and perhaps another hint that Kairi's grandmother is somehow connected to Ava:

"...But I also see sadness in your heart. Hanging on to it will eventually lead to darkness. You need to somehow let it go." - Ava

It's a loose connection, I know, but I thought I'd point to it because there are at least a few small things linking these two characters together.

Wait, so Luxu makes Keyblade Warmers for the Foretellers? Also Ava is assumed to have died with the other Foretellers! Heck, the lady herself even said so! And, if people can escaped Unchained from triggers (Like worlds being remade) that would "trigger" the Dandelions to reappear if any of them sensed Ava was still alive and kicking, but this is only a theory. But the fact she was not amazed or scared of Aqua's Keyblade says that she might have known about Keyblades.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
LOL. I love you, FudgemintGuardian. You're the best and most hilarious person ever;)
Why, thank you, Light.
LeE5L.gif

I was kinda referring to the thing about the Keyblades being created in the image of the X-Blade to "conquer the light", though. Not Kairi's grandmother's tale;)
Why was I completely oblivious to that part?
tumblr_mitgjyClaR1s60yyoo2_400.gif

So far, that X-Blade/Keyblade plot point doesn't seem to be the case in X (as we've heard absolutely nothing about the X-Blade and the people wielding the Keyblades--while misguided--are trying to protect the light... even if their actions are doing the opposite). More likely than not, we'll learn that the MoM tricked everyone and that he did create the Keyblades for this very reason, but just didn't tell anyone the truth. But until we get such a scene, it is a tad bit contradictory.
It's hard for me to say in whether that part is in or not. We know Keyblades were first created by the Master of Masters. So it's possible he did base them off of the X-Blade. Gave them to his Foretellers, and after that...Keyblades just seemed to spread like wild fire.

History is also a fickle thing. It's not hard for "they thought they were doing the right thing" to become "they were fighting over it and they wanted it for themselves". Especially considering how some of the other wielders are being...

All in all the only thing so far that seems contradictory is why people are fighting. The fairy tale has everyone fighting over Kingdom Hearts (strangely, the series' namesake has never been mentioned in Chi that I can recall) yet in Chi we see everyone fighting over Lux. But we do know that the old world was "filled with light- a gift, many believed, from an unseen power known as Kingdom Hearts." The light gift could very well be Lux the fairy tale is talking about.

The Master of Masters could have very well tricked them, and to quote Xehanort, "all in search of one, ultimate key."

We also need a moment, I think, where the Master of Master (or Luxu) admits that everyone drawing power from the future helped to create the end that they didn't want. Because trying to prevent the world from falling to darkness... By using the power of those who could only exist if that possibility came into play was such a great idea--as was bringing in fake Heartless (darkness) to fight, when they're trying to protect against darkness! They were pretty much begging for the world to be annihilated, in the way that they were trying to prevent, tbh.
And maybe they were.
But I would like to find out that Master of Masters and/or Luxu were trying to prevent all this. Like:
- Master of Masters sees the horrible future to come so he makes the big book of prophecies
- Makes 5 of his 6 apprentices Foretellers and creates the Keyblades. One for each of the 6 apprentices. And makes a copy of the book for the Foretellers
- Has the Foretellers create their Unions and recruit children
- The 6th apprentice's, Luxu's, job is to watch from the shadows to make sure things are going smoothly
- Luxu realizes that things are going very NOT smoothly and tries to put things back on track by tearing a page from the book
- Everything goes to hell
ANYWAY, I've been meaning to bring this up... People have said before that maybe Luxu and the Grand Master are well-intentioned extremists, and I can't help but feeling Luxu's choice to just watch reminds me a bit of someone else:

And on a side note: how amazing the Princesses of Hearts are, that they can experience darkness without it leading to darkness in their own hearts! I wonder what it is about them that keeps their hearts from falling, even while experiencing the things that other people do that would lead them astray.
I had a response but I forgot XD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Wow, Fudgemint. Your points are so sound, that I have nothing to say to them in response. I agree with everything that you said here, and I just thank you for replying to me in the first place:)

Anyway, another thought I had recently is if Ira and Player will end up duking it out... If Ira's even still alive right before (or at) the point where Player is dying, that is. You know, because if he sees that Player is still alive he might try to kill him/her to keep a victor from being born?

But then again, maybe not. Maybe Player has proven/will prove themselves to Ira and he'll realize that they'll do the right thing (whatever that is) in the end, so he doesn't have to worry and lets them go with a smile.

...Provided that Ira and Player even meet anywhere on the battlefield, that is.

Actually, maybe Ira's "not wanting a victor to be born" was only referring to the Foretellers and not the children (as he seemed appalled that Aced had raised a Keyblade against Player before), and if that's the case Ira probably wouldn't even think about fighting Player. But who really knows right now?

Luxu

Awards
Wow, Fudgemint. Your points are so sound, that I have nothing to say to them in response. I agree with everything that you said here, and I just thank you for replying to me in the first place:)

Anyway, another thought I had recently is if Ira and Player will end up duking it out... If Ira's even still alive right before (or at) the point where Player is dying, that is. You know, because if he sees that Player is still alive he might try to kill him/her to keep a victor from being born?

But then again, maybe not. Maybe Player has proven/will prove themselves to Ira and he'll realize that they'll do the right thing (whatever that is) in the end, so he doesn't have to worry and lets them go with a smile.

...Provided that Ira and Player even meet anywhere on the battlefield, that is.

Actually, maybe Ira's "not wanting a victor to be born" was only referring to the Foretellers and not the children (as he seemed appalled that Aced had raised a Keyblade against Player before), and if that's the case Ira probably wouldn't even think about fighting Player. But who really knows right now?

I have a feeling Ira fights Aced, Ira wins and demands the Player to slay them. The Player refuses, Luxu goes up and kills Ira. The Player wants revenge, Luxu gets the X-Blade. Epic Battle plays out with Player winning.

Tarn

Awards
Okay, this post is like barely on-topic, just me saying how AWESOME all of your ENDING CONCEPTS looked and how BEAUTIFUL they'd look in the actual game... but before I get home from my trip and get time to make a legitimate post...

Sorry 'Lord' Luxu, But you're going DOWN. If and ONLY IF there has to be ONE victor... it won't be You.

Luxu

Awards
Okay, this post is like barely on-topic, just me saying how AWESOME all of your ENDING CONCEPTS looked and how BEAUTIFUL they'd look in the actual game... but before I get home from my trip and get time to make a legitimate post...

Sorry 'Lord' Luxu, But you're going DOWN. If and ONLY IF there has to be ONE victor... it won't be You.

The Victor...no the sole Survivor, Is the Player so Luxu dies...So who "keeps" Luxu's keyblade?

Luxu

Awards

Let me keep that going:

Luxu:Hmm, says who? You are nothing more than a child who was left behind!

P:While you may be right, fighting you means something. Even if I die, but you die with me, I did it correctly, I won.

Luxu:Fool, I am one step away from ultimate power, only being stopped by a single kid! Well, if a fight is what you want. Then come!

(Proceeds to fight, part of the X-Blade chips off)

Luxu:How? A pathetic child like you, still standing you even managed to damage the X-Blade! (He looks at the X-Blade)

P:I won't allow you to do this Luxu...For Ephemera, Skuld...Ava, Gula...Ira..The Dandelions...my party...and the other weilders!

(Player bashes on X-Blade, to the point where it begins cracking leading to a break)

Luxu:You fool! You doomed us both, I was supposed to win! I was supposed to get the power of Kingdom Hearts! (Luxu Slashes the X-Blade causing it to chip and crack more, the Player blocks it)

(The blade explodes)

P:...I win Luxu, I got justice for everyone... (The Player smiles as the screen fades to light, they seem to fall)

The end, killing Luxu is our happy ending, Ephemera and Skuld's happy ending is living with the Dandelions rebuilding the world

Tarn

Awards
1000 Munny says some random time traveller will ruin everything. They always do.

Anyone also wanna take bets on the possibility of SOME final battle taking place in a "Station of Awakening" or something?

Luxu

Awards
1000 Munny says some random time traveller will ruin everything. They always do.

Anyone also wanna take bets on the possibility of SOME final battle taking place in a "Station of Awakening" or something?

Then we need a song like "The Other Promise"

But in all regards, most likely a disembodied Luxu tries taking over the Player. But the strength of the Players heart (Maybe a second one merged with theirs) allows them to win and destroy Luxu

Tarn

Awards
"Hey Luxu... since you were the one who wanted to make sure the world was ending... and I need a new keyblade to impress my Mentor... why don't I just take YOURS?"

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Welp. Looks like the only thing I got right was how Ephemera would pull Player into the Unchained world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back