• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Preacher

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
probably the best damn show on TV right now. its pretty insane and i mean that in the best way possible, a lot better than TWD or literally anything else on AMC rn.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
then you haven't watched "stranger things", lol. Then again that's a netflix series...so not really the same thing in terms of televised shows. Either way, i watched the first episode of preacher early last month and never carried on to watch the second episode and so forth simply because i went on vacation for a couple of weeks. I definitely need to make time. It sucks that people are sleeping on this show. It's worth the watch

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
then you haven't watched "stranger things", lol. Then again that's a netflix series...so not really the same thing in terms of televised shows. Either way, i watched the first episode of preacher early last month and never carried on to watch the second episode and so forth simply because i went on vacation for a couple of weeks. I definitely need to make time. It sucks that people are sleeping on this show. It's worth the watch

i wouldnt consider a netflix show television because it technically isn't a TV show unless you have one of those fancy app ones lol. also no i havent seen it but i want to.

the first episode was a slow burn but i enjoyed it. the rest of the show is like a lit fuse to dynamite; suspenseful as hell. its definitely an original concept, not for those who want everything explained to them right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back