• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-save KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST on Spotify

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For fans who were looking to listen to KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack on streaming services but didn't have an Apple Music account, do not worry! The upcoming soundtrack will be coming to Spotify and fans can pre-save it right now.

KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack release November 11th worldwide digitally and on streaming services.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to note that even though you can pre-save it, the 10 tracks that are on Apple Music are not available on Spotify yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That means I'll be able to hear the whole album for free on Spotify?!

Well it’s not really free...the ads pay for the plays. I imagine because of KH3’s ost being so expensive, there will be tons of ad rolls between tracks, but yes you will be able to hear it for free.

Twero

Well it’s not really free...the ads pay for the plays. I imagine because of KH3’s ost being so expensive, there will be tons of ad rolls between tracks, but yes you will be able to hear it for free.
I do have Spotify Premium, does the ads will appear even so?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Any chances of it appearing on Google's Play store or Youtube Music? (I miss Google Play Music)

Awards
I don't think the retail cost of an album influences the frequency of ads. I've certainly never heard of that formula before, but I could be wrong. As far as I'm aware, Spotify usually goes the route of roughly two minutes of ads, followed by 30ish minutes (the time may round, depending on the length of songs being played) of uninterrupted music.

Anyway, I'm very excited to be seeing a KH ost hitting Spotify at long last!

Hopefully this paves the way towards the other games' soundtracks being released on Spotify as well, and maybe even TWEWY if we're lucky. God, I just wanna round out my favorite tracks/songs, and KH and TWEWY have a lot of stuff that I love. I'm excited.

hlc1988

Awards
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but the soundtrack is now out and I'm listening to it.

One piece of music I cannot find is the music where Terra becomes Terra again? And it is not 'Chains to Bonds' either as that track is when TAV all hug. Baffled as to why this piece is missing from the soundtrack entirely. Unless I am just missing it obviously?

Katsagu

Awards
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but the soundtrack is now out and I'm listening to it.

One piece of music I cannot find is the music where Terra becomes Terra again? And it is not 'Chains to Bonds' either as that track is when TAV all hug. Baffled as to why this piece is missing from the soundtrack entirely. Unless I am just missing it obviously?
Most cutscene only songs are not in the soundtrack unfortunately.

NoWay

Awards
Some tracks sound slightly different. Especially Replicas and Dark Domination (in the beginning) have some differences. But not in a bad way. I’m really used to the YouTube Versions and only need to get used to the new remasters. :)

Back