• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-orders for NEO: The World Ends With You are now available

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Retailers have begun listing pre-order links for NEO: The World Ends With You which releases worldwide on July 27th on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

Fans who pre-order NEO: The World Ends With You on the PlayStation Store will receive an exclusive avatar set and an early unlock of the the Legendary Threads set which includes five equippable items that were used by the "legendary Neku" in order to give Rindo and his friends a boost in the Game. 

More links will be added as retailers update their listings.

North America: Amazon | Best Buy | GameStopSquare Enix Store | PlayStation Store (Digital)
Australia: JB Hi-Fi |  EB Games
UK: Game | Square Enix Store

North America: Amazon | Best Buy | GameStop | Square Enix Store | Nintendo eShop (Digital)
Australia: JB Hi-Fi | EB Games
UK: Game | Square Enix Store

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
EB Games Australia comes with the Square Enix Store Pre-Order DLC, yay

3b1af67ed5664189ac548493766d665c_Original.jpg

This DLC set provides two items selected to help you survive the deadly Reapers' Game by increasing your HP and allowing you to heal up mid-fight. Also includes an arrangement of "Twister" that's sure to get you revved up and ready for combat!
  • Pin: UFO Rescue (restore your team's HP)
  • Threads: Virupaksa Hoodie (Greatly increases HP)
  • CD: Twister (NEO Mix - Adds this song as a main menu music option)

Awards
I'm gonna wait and see what kind of preorder bonus we'll get first. Though I'm debating between getting it on the PS4 or Switch. Hope we get some good stuff.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
PlayStation Store will receive an exclusive avatar set and an early unlock of the the Legendary Threads set which includes five equippable items that were used by the "legendary Neku" in order to give Rindo and his friends a boost in the Game.
Just like that, I'm sold
Unless GameStop can convince me otherwise

Last edited:
Awards
PlayStation Store will receive an exclusive avatar set and an early unlock of the the Legendary Threads set which includes five equippable items that were used by the "legendary Neku"
Does that mean that the Neku set is only available for the PS store digital copy? I'm a Physical copy person, so this is a let down. Has there been any news on other preorder bonuses from other stores like Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop? Is there a Limited edition or some collector's edition announce yet?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does that mean that the Neku set is only available for the PS store digital copy? I'm a Physical copy person, so this is a let down. Has there been any news on other preorder bonuses from other stores like Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop? Is there a Limited edition or some collector's edition announce yet?
It’s an early unlock; the clothing will be available within the game itself on all consoles. Pre-ordering digitally just gives it to the player early.

The Square Enix store has the Japanese collectors edition up for order, however it doesn’t come with the game and I think a soundtrack and something else.

Aside from all that, the only other physical dlc is what I posted above, that UFO pin, a TWISTER remix, and the shirt. No idea if they are early unlocks or exclusive though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Square Enix store has the Japanese collectors edition up for order, however it doesn’t come with the game and I think a soundtrack and something else.
Game, OST and artbook - the things people actually want most from that package 😩

Awards
It’s an early unlock; the clothing will be available within the game itself on all consoles. Pre-ordering digitally just gives it to the player early.
Sweet! Thanks for the clarification!
Tried looking it up. Is this the one you're talking about? https://www.siliconera.com/neo-the-world-ends-with-you-limited-edition-revealed/

Dang, I want that bag, but I don't think I'll pay almost $200 for that. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly salty.

Edit: Oh, found the NA Square Enix store one. $90 and not including the game? Uhhhh not sure if I want to pay for that either. Makes me want to know the worth of just the bag, plush, and pin by itself would cost individually.

Last edited:

NEOFuddyDuddy

Awards
I don't know how I feel about this being full-priced at $60, but they can take my money regardless. It's also cool to see the game getting released on PS4 in general. Like, I would've just guessed it'd be on the Switch alone, but it's nice to see publishers appealing to more player bases.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
As cool as it would be to get the avatar set I like physical copies of games much better than digital so I’ll give this preorder a miss besides I like my current avatar too much to change it lol. if the items are still possible to get in game at some point I’ll just chance my luck and hope I come across it while playing.

Back