• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Ordering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Say a game store says that they are getting Kingdom Hearts 2 on say march 30th. But they really get the game on say march 1st. If I pre-order it and they say I can pick it up on the 30th but they get the game march 1st will I be able to pick it up on the 1st or will they give it to me on the 30th?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I dunno..wow I never thought of it that way..well if the store has it in stock, it doesn't mean they can go ahead and give it out. They have to wait until the official release date I suppose.

Light Aura

But if I pre-order it for a certain date and it comes out earlier will I be able to pick it up then or wait until I pre-ordered it for.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Light Aura said:
But if I pre-order it for a certain date and it comes out earlier will I be able to pick it up then or wait until I pre-ordered it for.

You are confused. Pre order means ordering it BEFORE it is released. So you couldnt preorder it if it was already out, you'd just buy it.

Light Aura

monkeybutt said:
You are confused. Pre order means ordering it BEFORE it is released. So you couldnt preorder it if it was already out, you'd just buy it.

Now that I think about it I am confused. I just realized what you mean. And thank you to anybody else that helped. This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back