• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Ordering KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
If I Pre-Order KH3 from Amazon do I get it Day One or The Next Day, Cuz this has me worried becasue I wanna get the game as fast as possible.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Spockanort; Pretty much. I don't have prime (can't afford it atm) so I'll have to wait a few days after b/c of free shipping. (I will be avoiding the KH3 section all together until it comes.)

Maybe one day things will get better and I'll have Amazon Prime. ^^

Spockanort; Pretty much. I don't have prime (can't afford it atm) so I'll have to wait a few days after b/c of free shipping. (I will be avoiding the KH3 section all together until it comes.)

cant you just start a trial with prime? just cancel imediately after so you dont forget

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I could but I don't like subscribing for something..even a trial..if I can't ultimately pay for it. So I won't..I'm half hoping things get better real soon though. ^^ (Not to mention that I want Prime for streaming, so I'd rather not be tempted.)

I'm looking at the bright side though. Maybe people will know what/how many achievements + what you have to do to get the secret ending by the time I get it!

saad

Pre-order a digital version (just in case). i did this because i want to play it at precisely 12:01 lmao!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you a Prime member? As a Prime member you are guaranteed release day for delivery. If not, you have to pay for it.
I’ve heard stories from people on Era that even though they are a Prime member their games aren’t arriving on day one.

Why not just order it for pick up at a store? That way you’re 100% guaranteed the game on day one.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Chaser; then I can't use Amazon gift cards (which I have a tonn of). Can't win can I? But as I said, I look on the bright side with this; Maybe by then I can find the conditions for getting the secret ending b/c someone found it first. ^_^ So I don't consider it bad. ^^

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Chaser; then I can't use Amazon gift cards (which I have a tonn of). Can't win can I? But as I said, I look on the bright side with this; Maybe by then I can find the conditions for getting the secret ending. ^_^ So I don't consider it bad. ^^

Don't do it! Stay unplugged and go into the game absolutely blind. Looking for secret ending conditions could lead to awful spoilers.

A Proud Mode playthrough should easily net you the secret ending, with some extra conditions, and Critical will likely guarantee it.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
We'll see Launchpad. Last time (with DDD) it was get a certain number of achievements then make sure you answer the questions right. I think they may go with the achievements method again, it makes sense. And if I hear it's achievements + maybe a question, then that is not a spoiler, now is it?

Even when I looked up the DDD one, it wasn't a huge spoiler, thank goodness. ^_^

kingsoraful

Awards
I have it but I feel like I'm gonna regret pre-ordering it on Amazon mainly because where i live Amazon takes till the afternoon to deliver. So I'm not sure I want to wait that long to play KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chaser; then I can't use Amazon gift cards (which I have a tonn of). Can't win can I? But as I said, I look on the bright side with this; Maybe by then I can find the conditions for getting the secret ending b/c someone found it first. ^_^ So I don't consider it bad. ^^
I feel like you've told me in the past that your internet isn't the greatest, right? If it isn't, then that's a shame cause you could have used the Amazon gift cards to get PSN cards and pre-ordered KH3 digitally.

Well, my fingers are crossed for you! Here's hoping Amazon gets the game to you on day one.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Will special editions come day one? Never bought one before.

Every CE I've bought from Square shows up on time, or even early! For example there have been times I've gotten them on Monday instead of Tuesday (except NONE of the Kingdom Hearts games I preordered came early) and I even got FF XV Ultimate Edition on Friday instead of Tuesday. I was super excited about that one coming early.

Also, maryadavies, I'd be willing to let you use my Amazon Prime! I always feel bad when people can't get things they want at an easy convenience.

bagcifreak

What annoys me the most about ordering the Collectors Edition is that I won't get it earlier. If anything I frel like it might arrive one day later cause from what I know all orderd from SE get shipped from either the US or UK (which is why I have to pay 13 bucks for shipping every time I order something).

I have this store near where I live and I know the manager pretty well and he gives me games early when I want them. Like I had God Of War and South Park both one week earlier. I have to convince one of my friends to buy the game there so I can play it 3-7 days earlier. I will keep you updated about it once it's January hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back