• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pre ordering kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

yeah, i was just wondering if i should pre order kh2, and if its safe to do it from this site

D

Dexter

Yes you should. Most likley every game store you go to will be sold out so you shouldnt risk your chance of waiting for a week for kh2 when you could've got it on the 29th. An personally I don't think it's safe but thats just me!

E

Eclipse

pre-order it, it's not too late, i pre-ordered mine the weekend after i found out the release date, as well as the limited ed. guide. you neeeed to pre-order it, or you might not get kh2 until you get your first set of dentures... this game is gonna be huge so you should get it.

The M.C.

JTTW
i was thinking a bout preordering it too, but if i do will it come to me the day it comes out or the day after? if you preorder it would you get a discount on the guide or something?

another_side

I went to gamestop not long ago to pre-order it. If you pre-order the game plus the guide you get a few dollars off. If you just pre-order the game you get nada taken off.

If you are going to pre-order a game do it from a store, not online. Number one reason being you can go pick it up the day it comes out. If you pre-order online, you have to wait for shipping time and you have to pay for shipping. So go to a store.

Gamestop, Eletronics boutique, Blockbuster are just some of the ones who let you pre-order.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The M.C. said:
i was thinking a bout preordering it too, but if i do will it come to me the day it comes out or the day after? if you preorder it would you get a discount on the guide or something?

If you go to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target or any other store site to pre-order it and have it mailed to your house you have certian options on when you want it to be there. There's:

Standard Shipping:You'll get the game between Fri, Mar 31-Thu, Apr 6

2-to-3 day shipping: Thu, Mar 30-Fri, Mar 31

1-Day Shipping: Wed, Mar 29

Store Pickup: Fri, Mar 31-Thu, Apr 6

I don't think this applys to every site but most of them have these. (i got this info from Wal-Mart.com)

DarkRiku13

I have a question, If I preordered it online and selected 1 day delivery, will I get it the day it comes out? or the next day?

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
You should get it a gamestop .I got mine from ,Funcoland for some reason.

another_side

DarkRiku13 said:
I have a question, If I preordered it online and selected 1 day delivery, will I get it the day it comes out? or the next day?

The day after. But be ye warned, I've done the online pre-order before with that "fast next day delivery". It took about 4 days after the release for me to get it. So if you want it the day of the release or the day after, go to a store. It's only around 5 bucks (in most cases) and you are insured a copy of the game.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
dammit. my folks wont let me pre-order my copy. they say if it ain't at gamestop it'll be at wal-mart or something. they refuse to believe a disney game will sell out within the first couple hours of its release even though i have told them it is not technically a disney game. what should i do? if the game sells out and i don't get it at least by the 31st i will go crazy!!!!!!!!
(no i don't have problems and im not obsessed!)

exile31

XIII Heartless said:
dammit. my folks wont let me pre-order my copy. they say if it ain't at gamestop it'll be at wal-mart or something. they refuse to believe a disney game will sell out within the first couple hours of its release even though i have told them it is not technically a disney game. what should i do? if the game sells out and i don't get it at least by the 31st i will go crazy!!!!!!!!
(no i don't have problems and im not obsessed!)

Man do I feel bad for you. Just talk to your parents and try to convince them before it's too late!

DarkRiku13

another_side said:
The day after. But be ye warned, I've done the online pre-order before with that "fast next day delivery". It took about 4 days after the release for me to get it. So if you want it the day of the release or the day after, go to a store. It's only around 5 bucks (in most cases) and you are insured a copy of the game.

Really? damn...see i preordered it online like the second I found out the offical release date....Well as long as I get it by saturday the week it comes out it will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back