• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Days Release Date

No, this isn't another thread asking for the release date. Now according to this website:

FINAL FANTASY SERIES ?? Dissidia Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days NA release date announced

When waiting for a bus, two normally come along at once. In the gaming industry this has become a reality, Square Enix have indeed sent two buses at exactly the same time for North American gamers.

Square Enix have announced to gamers that Dissida Final Fantasy (PlayStation Portable) & Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) will be hitting North American shop shelves on 31.08.09 (Monday) for $39.99 RRP.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days revolves around the untold events of Roxas during his time with Organization XIII and will take place during the year Sora was asleep between the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. The game’s prologue will cover the “birth” of Roxas, but the gameplay will start from when he enters the Organization. Roxas’ daily duties with the Organization, his doubts, and his defection will also be included in the story. The initial trailer showed most of the events in Twilight Town. Other worlds, like Wonderland, have also been featured.

Now, if you wonder, Is this true? In reality, I don't know but I thought it might be useful to post it....or useless. But the date isn't that much of a stretch.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Days Release Date

Yeah i posted the info for that date of 358/2 but i still think thats a just a rough guestimation of the actual date.

I was just thinking earlier that its very unlikely for S-E to release 2 games of theres on the same day. Would hurt sales.

A

Audo

The date being at the last day of the month only shows that it is a guesstimate. That's in no way the real release date.

ogichi/ichigo

As far as I know, they're gonna release dissidia on July 12, the same day FF1 came out in the US, just like Japan did. But 358/2 Days coming out then may
actually be possible. They should have it done in Japan and the US one done too by then. But dissidia should come out on july 12

SKRVAT

The date being at the last day of the month only shows that it is a guesstimate. That's in no way the real release date.

Audo's right. And I doubt that they would come out on the same day. It just doesn't seems right.

Santuary

I really do find it strange that an American release has been confirmed, before the Japanese version has even been released. But, meh.

Xattm

august 31st is the date GameStop has for 358/2 and Dissidia on their website meaning they have no idea when its coming out but they are taking pre orders for it. last I heard, 358/2 was looking at a spring date while dissidia is coming out maybe july.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Take everything lightly, we won't have a good NA release date until AFTER the Japanese date is announced.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

hopefully they announce a more pinpoint date for 358/2. i wonder when they would?
Well you really can't get any more "pinpoint" then 8/31/09. But the thing is, it may not be a true rumor. That's the only thing debatable here, not if it's "pointpoint" because they did give us an exact day, not just a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back