• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop

Not for me. With my flashcart and 50 games.

EDIT: God yes, look who's got 3000 posts.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

But then you can avoid trouble with the police, and pre-ordering and stores are much more fun

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Again, I like holding the physical copy, I like looking at the booklet, I like walking into stores and seeing what I can find there.

And, you don't have to worry about the police on top of it. But that's secondary for me.

Malevolence

Raw Life

An R4 would work good if you like to steal, when the game comes out in Japan.

Seikay

I saw it on Gamestop's website yesterday, before I ever saw this topic, now after I saw this topic and went back to pre-order, it wasn't there anymore. Then I searched it, still not there, that's creepy.

EDIT:Right after I posted this it came back, wtf is going on.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Idk, that happened to me too, I searched and there it was, but then I searched it again, and it was gone. Hmm...

Seikay

Idk, that happened to me too, I searched and there it was, but then I searched it again, and it was gone. Hmm...

I think their just trying to mindf*** us. :$

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Nice, doubt that's the real date, but good to know you can preorder it already

B

Blue-Devil2

358/2 release date at gamestop?

Yup I work there and while checking the up coming games I found 358/2 has a date of 8/31/09 (mind you thats the shipping date) I havent checked the site yet to see if its on there but it is up for reserver. No I'm not lying or kidding...

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Re: 358/2 release date at gamestop?

I'm fairly certain that there have been multiple threads EXACTLY like this one. Gamestop's date's are mere guesses and don't mean much. Next time, use the Search button up top.

Edit: This was directed at Blue-Devil for making a new thread about this same exact topic.

lilmissrandom101

Well just for the heck of it,has anyone preordered the game yet? I'm not preordering until I know the official release date(which we most likely wont know until it is released in japan),but that's just me.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com

Don't put down those 5 bucks just yet, guys.

When I tried pre-ordering KH2 at GameStop before they had an official release date, my money disappeared and reappeared back and forth on their system because of the constant release date changes. The only proof that I even HAD a pre-order was the fact that I had my receipt, which had pretty much already faded from months of storage.

Just wait a little longer.
I mean, what difference does it make whether you pre-order it now, or the day before?
You'll still get a copy in the end.

Seikay

Im going to be going to the Gamestop store and pre-ordering it that way I can get in store pickup the DAY it comes out, not 2 days after it comes out like with Halo 3, Fable 2, and any other game I've ever pre-ordered online.

XionXIVRikuXV

YEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PREOREDERED AND PREPAID FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mow, i must wait, hmmmmm............... 6 months, 27 days, and so many hours, and so many minutes, and so many seconds.... and, i have to make three games last me that time!!!! grrr.............. almost 7 MONTHS!!! i dont wanna wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akash

I think a simultaneous release is more likely. I mean they have been working on VA for the english version since october 08. By spring 09 they should have that finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back