• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this a good PreOrder Bonus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dionysus

Meh, the stickers are okay, but I would have rather received a poster like I did for Days. =/ Or rather, anything cooler than stickers...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow... that's pretty lame.
Days had such a better pre-order bonus than BBS and Re:Coded. :/
I don't know if I'm going to bother pre-ordering now.

Darkrider S

Meh, the stickers are okay, but I would have rather received a poster like I did for Days. =/ Or rather, anything cooler than stickers...

I think they beleive the audience of poeple out of japan that play KH nowadays are little kids.. GET OUT OF JAPAN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF CO*K-******* Producers ><

JULIO VP

Yeah, and stickers wont last forever, thell FADE..:(
oh well i alredy preorder it

TehSoulCookie

OMG! Stickkkkkkkeeerrrrrssssss!!! 8D Oh, and no I'm not being sarcastic. I love stickers. 8D And these are KH stiiicckkkkeerrrssss~ So I will love them to death! >3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG! Stickkkkkkkeeerrrrrssssss!!! 8D Oh, and no I'm not being sarcastic. I love stickers. 8D And these are KH stiiicckkkkeerrrssss~ So I will love them to death! >3

You bumped this to tell us your love of stickers? you sound like my best friend who hides stickers under the sofa cushion so nobody steals them. and she is 19. you geniuses and your stickers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back