• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-order or Reserve???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duskhunter

i say you go to game stop and pre-order like they arnt aloud to sell it but u can pick it up or get it sent in mail =)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Huh?
Wait, ok so you're saying that you can't just pay for it now, then go on the 29th and show them the reciept or whatever and have them hand it to you?
I thought that's how it went.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, I just reserved it. GameStop just makes you pay a $5 deposit to gurantee you'll get a copy. But if you're scared you'll lose your copy to another person, you'll just have to go to GameStop ASAP. I'd go with reserving, seems safer than losing it in the mail.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Reserved mine at EB Games. They also make you pay a 5 dollar deposit, but I put a $7.60 deposit on my game because I bought a game that day, and I had a little extra change left.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
.:kao-chan:. said:
Simple question. Which should I do? Should I pre-order KH2 and take a risk on it getting lost in the mail or something else? Or reserve KH2 and take a risk on the retailer dumbly selling my copy to another person?

and when will they start letting people reserve copies?
[/QU

preorders don't come in the mail they are given to you from the ups

E

Eclipse

dude reserving is NOT complicated. basically you say "i got dibs on this game" you can pay however much you want at the pre-order...you can pay 5 dollars now, and 45 later, or all 50 now, or 30 now and 20 later..it doesn't matter you pay what you want, but then the day it comes out they hold the copy you reserve/pre-ordered until you get there. so you have a 100% guarantee that you get the game. pre-order and reserve are the same thing.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
never trust mail reserve it cause if he stupidly sells it and he has a copy for himself demand u get that copy.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Riku the law said:
pre order the game it will save u a long trip to the game store by that a mean tons of peeps will be there wanting there copy of kh2

just camp out fornt of the store and if u cant do that ask someone who can and if u know no one who can ask the clerk to hide a copy for u. thats wat I did for GTA.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
jaxvex said:
just camp out fornt of the store and if u cant do that ask someone who can and if u know no one who can ask the clerk to hide a copy for u. thats wat I did for GTA.
The only problem with that is that KH2 comes out on a Tuesday...
You think it's worth skipping school?
...wait, dumb question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back