• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name

Pre-orders for physical and digital copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are slowly making their way onto retailer websites, and today the digital version for PlayStation 4 went live on PlayStation Network

Fans who pre-order or purchase the Digital Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory will receive an exclusive theme when the game launches on November 13th, 2020.

The upcoming rhythm action game features over 20 characters, 140 tracks, and online VS play. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One/Xbox Series X versions of the game feature co-op up to 2 players while the Nintendo Switch version has co-op up to 8 players in an exclusive mode.

Amazon | Best Buy | GameStopSquare Enix Store | Walmart
PlayStation Network

Amazon | Best Buy | GameStop | Square Enix Store | Walmart
Nintendo eShop

Microsoft Store

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

FrzKnight

Awards
I'm not sure how this works, but neither final fantasy XI and XIV is available in my country's Steam, and it seems the only Melody of Memory that's in the PS Store for me right now is the chinese/korean version, so is possible that this means my country can't have any online-english square enix games?

Cumguardian69

Awards
preordered for switch, leggo, i am absolute, i am ready for this game !!!..

thank y THANK YOU SQUARE ENIX