• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

After the long-awaited news of a North American and European release for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, many of you are probably wondering where you can order a copy of the upcoming HD Remaster. A listing for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX has been added on Amazon.com where you can pre-order the game right now for $39.99 USD!

Along with a mock-up of the box cover featuring the logo of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, the retailer has listed the game for a September 30th 2013 release. For any Canadian fans out there, EBGames.ca also has KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX available for pre-order with a placeholder date of October 31st 2013. These are just placeholder dates, though, so look forward to an official release date announcement as well as the unveiling of the box art in the near future!

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the previously Japan-only KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories which was only released in North American and Japan, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days complled into over 100 cutscenes for an all-new way to enjoy the story. With updated gameplay, graphics, and music, this will be the ultimate experience for old and new KINGDOM HEARTS fans alike.

Thanks to Geass2015 and Taochan for informing us!

For more information on KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIXcheck out our site. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to keep up to speed with the latest news!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Forty dollars is about what I expected to pay for the HD remix so I'm very glad that's the price listed on Amazon. :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sweet, this is a totally reasonable price. Won't be picking it up from Amazon but it's nice that they've already prepared the page for those who will!

Claire-Farron

Maybe it will come out earlier and I can buy it on my birthday. :) But Im so glad though its been officially said its coming overseas.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just pre-ordered it. Depending on who gets what preorder bonuses, I might cancel it but for now I'm just making sure I get the pre-order price guarantee.

They tend to sometimes lower the price down five dollars or so for pre-orders and I want on that. (Whatever the lowest price they list on Amazon during the pre-order period is will automatically be the price you pay as long as you preordered before or during the price reduction)

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that as well, like M Spock and pre order it from Amazon. I hope the price stays at $40, which I think it will, but if it doesn't well then that's why I'm gonna do this. Amazon even has a date, September 30th, but Idk if that's right, prolly not eh?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that as well, like M Spock and pre order it from Amazon. I hope the price stays at $40, which I think it will, but if it doesn't well then that's why I'm gonna do this. Amazon even has a date, September 30th, but Idk if that's right, prolly not eh?

Already stated in the article that it is a placeholder date.

EB Games.ca has it listed for October 31st so there is obviously no confirmed date.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It's only two PS2 games (excluding Days), to which I've seen collections of 3 games for the same price. It should stay the same.

iLeen

Awards
Hey I was wondering. When it comes out I know one of the KH remix games has a computer thing where you can fight past organization members will this be in 1.5 too?

That was part of KHII:FM, which will not be a part of KH1.5. However, since Nomura hinted at making KH2.5, we'll probably get that option when it comes:D

Just preordered mine. I agree that the price isn't as bad as what I was expecting. These are the times I'm extra grateful for KHI cause I would never know these things otherwiseXD

Now I await the commercial to appear on tv :3 That won't happen for a while, but I'm flexible.

SilenceTheTardis

I'll probably pre-order from EB because they usually get the cool pre-order bonuses. Maybe we'll see a reprint of the Bradygames guides, or a box set. I've got the CoM, KH2, and DDD guides already, but I'm a sucker for collections.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I didn't even think of pre-order bonuses when I heard the news, it would be awesome to maybe get an art book like BBS got. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back