• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ The main reason I love that cover, it gives me nostalgia~

AIAwesome

Awards
I'm so irritated since it comes out on September 10th and I start school on September 11th. Not to mention I'm picking it up at Gamestop, and I'm in college and the Gamestop I'm getting it from is by my house, not my college. UGHHH. That travel time from my home to my apartment is gonna shave some of my play time that night.

AIAwesome

Awards
Well there is the whole Gamestop opening at a certain time, then I take the train to Chicago which takes about an hour, then another 2 hours going to my apartment from there. So three hours. Doesn't seem like much but the whole train schedule is what kills it. Haha.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That is a lot it seems, unless you're talking round trip there in which case, it's still a lot.

But still, now that I come to think of it, that will probably be about as much time as it takes me. Nowhere near Chicago though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so irritated since it comes out on September 10th and I start school on September 11th.
I agree.
I mean, it comes out September 12th here, and I graduate like September 20th and then through October to early November I am in the HSC

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is why I hate Square Enix. They ALWAYS release a new game just before or during school. They don't want people to pass their classes, obviously.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is why I hate Square Enix. They ALWAYS release a new game just before or during school. They don't want people to pass their classes, obviously.
Do you mean they don't want people to pass their final exams that give them a mark that determines which universities they can go to and if they don't get the mark they can't go into that course next year?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They also seems to enjoy scheduling events at the same time something major comes up, like that European fan campaign taking place the week everyone had final exams.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you mean they don't want people to pass their final exams that give them a mark that determines which universities they can go to and if they don't get the mark they can't go into that course next year?

YES. EXACTLY!

SQUARE ENIX IS EVIL.

Not to mention school book costs, college application fees, etc. Square can not take my money. They shall not pass.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They also seems to enjoy scheduling events at the same time something major comes up, like that European fan campaign taking place the week everyone had final exams.

YES. EXACTLY!

SQUARE ENIX IS EVIL.

Not to mention school book costs, college application fees, etc. Square can not take my money. They shall not pass.

Don't forget about XIV:ARR, X|X-2 HD, Bravely Default and Lightning Returns 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And all that merchandise~ Manga, Play Arts, and all sorts of other knick-knacks ;A;

AIAwesome

Awards
Unfortunately, with that art book for X|X-2, Square-Enix was able to get my money for that...gahhhh why must I be so poor?!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Poor event planning is not the same as release planning.

For events, it's clear whoever plans those is either severely restricted on the company calendar or has no idea about european/american education.

But the release is clearly timed for when people are most likely to be home from vacations and summer camps.

Problem is is that they don't really care that a huge portion of their fanbase are college age and are more likely to be busy in september.

But then again, September has very light competition from new blockbuster titles compared to October, November, and the Summer months. None that I know of, anyway, and I don't have a great memory when it comes to major titles outside this series that came out in september in years past.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
All I know is that my first year of college can suck it until I'm done with KH 1.5

*cries

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Poor event planning is not the same as release planning.

For events, it's clear whoever plans those is either severely restricted on the company calendar or has no idea about european/american education.

But the release is clearly timed for when people are most likely to be home from vacations and summer camps.

Problem is is that they don't really care that a huge portion of their fanbase are college age and are more likely to be busy in september.

But then again, September has very light competition from new blockbuster titles compared to October, November, and the Summer months. None that I know of, anyway, and I don't have a great memory when it comes to major titles outside this series that came out in september in years past.

Missed the point completely but that is okay because none of that conversation was serious 8D

CloudxStrifs

Awards
anybody know any details about the art book like # of pages any other specialness with pre order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back