• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The art book is 24 pages long. Hardcover. Contains a special message from series creator Tetsuya Nomura. Contains "never-before-seen" artwork.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
awsome I always love his big devotion to his fans
iprw-ordered day 1 regardless ofwhat I was getting xD

ty for such a quick response <3
I have so much love brewing for this site and community

Roxas21691

Am i the only one that has to pay an extra 10 euros in order to get the artbook edition? I pre-ordered the game in order to get the artbook, and unless i'm mistaken, it would be free for those who pre-ordered the game. Whoever i noticed a few days that there is an artbook edition, which costs 40 euros, and a standard edition ( no artbook included) costing 30 euros.

I'm guessing SE pulled this one only in Europe...

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Am i the only one that has to pay an extra 10 euros in order to get the artbook edition? I pre-ordered the game in order to get the artbook, and unless i'm mistaken, it would be free for those who pre-ordered the game. Whoever i noticed a few days that there is an artbook edition, which costs 40 euros, and a standard edition ( no artbook included) costing 30 euros.

Where did you order it from?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes, this was done in Europe/PAL regions...and Canada. USA gets the LE artbook for free as a preorder bonus.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Guys I need help! I ordered again on Gamestop accidently and now I have two KH 1.5 and I keep calling Gamestop customer support but I've been on hold for a long time! D:>

Any other ways I can get rid of the extra order?

Roxas21691

Yes, this was done in Europe/PAL regions...and Canada. USA gets the LE artbook for free as a preorder bonus.

thanks for the info :) i think i will just cancel the pre-order and buy the standar edition then, don't get me wrong, i'm a huge KH fan...but 10 euros for an artbook ...:p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys I need help! I ordered again on Gamestop accidently and now I have two KH 1.5 and I keep calling Gamestop customer support but I've been on hold for a long time! D:>

This happened to me with a game.
Just call customer support, they will say the website sometimes does this and that there's only one version. Tell them, no, there's two. They will check into it, see there is two, call the store you got it from and it will all be fixed from there.

ok i pre ordered and payed off my copy at gamestop, will i get the art book and other goodies that come along with it? because on the site it doesn't have the art book listed anywhere. can someone help!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok i pre ordered and payed off my copy at gamestop, will i get the art book and other goodies that come along with it? because on the site it doesn't have the art book listed anywhere. can someone help!

I would double-check with them just to make sure that you will be receiving the limited edition concept artbook and dynamic PS3 theme specifically. Several members have begun reporting that their local Gamestops are just not offering the bonus anymore because there are none left available.

thanks for the help! i just called my local gamestop and they said they WILL have them while supplies last. so that means i just have to get up early and be first in line. thanks again sign!

CloudxStrifs

Awards
it's a first come first serve when you pre order while supplies are in if you pre ordered when they ran out of books then you can't get one but if you pre ordered before that time than you have a gurantted copy

well if i don't get a art book i won't be mad, should of pre ordered my copy sooner that's all. i am so ready to re play this game and all of it's glory heh.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Just pre-ordered the European Limited Edition for only €30! :cool:

doortolight

Awards

if you can't you can probably just sell it to someone else, but what's so bad about having 2 preordered? I preordered 2 on purpose!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
if you can't you can probably just sell it to someone else, but what's so bad about having 2 preordered? I preordered 2 on purpose!

Because the game is expensive and unless you have money to spare, you can't afford to be spending it willy-nilly.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The only real practical thing is to get them to cancel the second order. Other than than that, you either sell it, or give it to someone for christmas. If you get the art book twice, you may be able to sell that as well and make (back)more money.

Beardman

I have a question... I pre-ordered back in May, from Gamestop, and online, it had where I get the Art Book and the theme. I check today, and the Art Book preorder bonus is no longer on the game page, but the theme bonus is. Will I still get the Art Book?

If it makes any difference, on my order summary, it says I've ordered the "Premium Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix."

Can I get some insight for my confusion please?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a question... I pre-ordered back in May, from Gamestop, and online, it had where I get the Art Book and the theme. I check today, and the Art Book preorder bonus is no longer on the game page, but the theme bonus is. Will I still get the Art Book?

If it makes any difference, on my order summary, it says I've ordered the "Premium Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix."

Can I get some insight for my confusion please?

Yes, you will get the book. It isn't on the product page anymore because they are now all sold out of the game with the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back