• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX online now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
question about preordering on the SE site: if i preorder with the Super Saver, will i still get it the day of release?

The $8 shipping? Yes, it will most likely arrive release date (sometimes before release date). Depending on where you live or how reasonable your local post is, of course.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Got my copy secured.

Anyone got a good import site? I want that box.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Got my copy secured.

Anyone got a good import site? I want that box.

I also pre-ordered the NA version. I wish we were getting the box, but I definitely still want the pin. Coolest looking one thus far imo.

However, I do intend to also import from Japan to get that box. I'm currently signing up for Tenso to get the job done. Members on this site as well as Reddit have recommended it as a good middleman.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Wait, I already have 1.5 and 2.5 for my PS3 and I can always go back and play it there. But I also have a PS4, but it would be cooler if I played it on that. Should I sell them then? But I wonder if I'll get a pin if I preorder or something. There's too many "but's".

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Wait, I already have 1.5 and 2.5 for my PS3 and I can always go back and play it there. But I also have a PS4, but it would be cooler if I played it on that. Should I sell them then? But I wonder if I'll get a pin if I preorder or something. There's too many "but's".

Maybe don't preorder it then, wait a year or two and the price should come down and then buy it if you feel like it.

smellslikejavier

In my opinion the PS4 versions will be much better than the PS3 ones: 60fps on gameplay, most likely all the bugs and glitches from the previous versions will be fixed and the loading times will be improved, it has been confirmed by Nomura that the PS4 version will have some graphical improvements, etc
So yeah I think you should play them on PS4 if you have the chance :)

SoulXaldin

Awards
Maybe don't preorder it then, wait a year or two and the price should come down and then buy it if you feel like it.

Seems fair. But to be honest, I don't see myself coming back to these games, really. But if I do, I'll go with your plan.

Malla

Since it's going to be digital too, the PS4 version will be available there "forever" so there's no need to rush buying until you actually want to play.

GochuJang

The limited edition copies of the 1st remix were so hard to get. I thought it would stay at the SE Online Store a bit longer before it went on the waiting list. It's going for $100 on Ebay and I hope nobody stupid bought it at that price.

Netheral

So in regards to the limited edition, am I just shit out of luck at this point?

I've been watching the Squeenix store since the 28th, and haven't seen it go up once in that time. No email, nothing. I even saw it go up on the NA site, but of course they don't ship to where I live (I was also unsure at the time whether region locking was still a thing).

I've been wondering if I was just too late to join the waiting list (around mid February, iirc), but I've been hoping that wasn't the case.

How does the waiting list work at this point? Would they inform those still on the waiting list about whether or not the stock sold out?

GochuJang

So in regards to the limited edition, am I just shit out of luck at this point?

I've been watching the Squeenix store since the 28th, and haven't seen it go up once in that time. No email, nothing. I even saw it go up on the NA site, but of course they don't ship to where I live (I was also unsure at the time whether region locking was still a thing).

I've been wondering if I was just too late to join the waiting list (around mid February, iirc), but I've been hoping that wasn't the case.

How does the waiting list work at this point? Would they inform those still on the waiting list about whether or not the stock sold out?

Your best bet for the 1.5 Limited Edition would be Ebay at this point. I think it be too late to join the waiting list and if this wasn't released in Europe, I highly doubt it would go up at this point. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you put yourself on the waiting list, they typically send you an e-mail stating that the product is back in stock.

Netheral

Yeah, I know that it will give me an email if back in stock, I'm just wondering if it will come back in stock, and whether they let you know in the case that it won't. (And maybe if in case I wasn't too late to add myself to the waiting list, how fast the queue is moving, if anyone would happen to know).

I just felt like I'd seen some things on their site that should've probably long since sold out, but still have a waiting list. This may have been my imagination. ^^"

I just don't want to end up kicking myself if I order the standard edition and end up getting an email about the limited edition later that same day or something.

I'm just really anxious to get to playing the game. Always wanted to try the Final Mixes, and haven't played anything besides the two main titles.

GochuJang

Yeah, I know that it will give me an email if back in stock, I'm just wondering if it will come back in stock, and whether they let you know in the case that it won't. (And maybe if in case I wasn't too late to add myself to the waiting list, how fast the queue is moving, if anyone would happen to know).

I just felt like I'd seen some things on their site that should've probably long since sold out, but still have a waiting list. This may have been my imagination. ^^"

I just don't want to end up kicking myself if I order the standard edition and end up getting an email about the limited edition later that same day or something.

I'm just really anxious to get to playing the game. Always wanted to try the Final Mixes, and haven't played anything besides the two main titles.

No they don't let you know. I've asked customer service numerous times about FFXV Ultimate Edition but they would give me a generic answer. Just sign up on the waiting list and wait for us to e-mail you... >.> Anything that detail nobody has the answer to unless they work at Square Enix Online Store ;).

Yeah I know what you mean but I just gave up on some of their collector edition stuff. Ultimately just put your name on the waiting list and hopefully they'll get back to you. Even if you do somehow get an email for the limited edition, cancel/return the standard edition.

Same here.. I just got the limited edition remixes and haven't had the chance to open them up yet. Have fun once you get your standard edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back