• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nooo I want that theme ;_; But I really want Nier too. Why is everything releasing at the same time I don't have the moneys for everything. But that theme. Is so pretty. HGhgh

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I caved and preordered my digital copy last Friday. I honestly didn't think I'd replace the theme I had been running for a while now, but I really dig this one. Despite the lack of background music, the theme is super nice, it's gorgeous and the menu sounds are great.

Guess it's time to finish up DDD on 2.8 and clear some space on my PS4 for next week.

dbG33K

Has pre-load begun for anyone? I pre-ordered the digital version off US PSN, but no pre-load yet. Back when 2.8 came out, it was the Sunday before release that pre-load began. It's possible that pre-load won't happen at all, just like with the JPN 1.5 + 2.5. I hope not though...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Has pre-load begun for anyone? I pre-ordered the digital version off US PSN, but no pre-load yet. Back when 2.8 came out, it was the Sunday before release that pre-load began. It's possible that pre-load won't happen at all, just like with the JPN 1.5 + 2.5. I hope not though...
yes it has. started mine last night and it finished this morning, had to search for it on psn and download off it's listing rather than through my library like i did with HZD.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not automatic for some people, you need to go to your purchase and download it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back