• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-order + info and release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
On two websites for major Canadian retailers, I found a bit of info. Strangely The American website for one of these retailers hasn't had any information, so take this with a grain of salt. In the pre-orders part, the estimated release date is 12/31/2010.The other site also states "This product is scheduled to arrive in our warehouse on 12/31/2010" A little summary is given as well:

"Kingdom Hearts takes you on an epic journey after your friend disappears in a flash of light. You'll explore and navigate the island in an effort to find your companion. You'll battle foes and discover a whole new interactive experience with this 3DS-compatible game."

Both links can be found here:
http://www.futureshop.ca/Search/Sea...re%20Site&pcname=MCCPCatalog&AllowSecure=True
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=c00462524c49b93d28bccc2171143478en02

Kingdom Hearts (Nintendo 3DS) - Future Shop

I checked the pre-order function, and you can apparently pre-order them.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That is weird...
I'm not sure what to make of this.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
It's hard for me to take these sites seriously, seeing as their box art is the kingdom hearts 2 logo :/

(and yes I know they have a disclaimer for the box art, but they could have used at least a little effort and got the 3D logo)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol 3DS compatible. So I'm having an epic journey...on the island? And my companion vanished in a flash of light. Epic journey! AROUND THE ISLAND!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well my dad manages a future shop, and they have crapton of stuff in storage you wouldn't believe

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There's other info then that.

Also, it is possible KH3D is going to be one of the many games being released alongside the 3DS

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There's other info then that.

Also, it is possible KH3D is going to be one of the many games being released alongside the 3DS

It is possible, but highly unlikely because the game still has a lot more to go through if they are only in the process of selecting worlds...besides drawing them up, and verifying them, they have yet to even start making them let along what happens in them. So, the 3DS will probably be out by next year, and I wouldn't expect this too be done by then :(

Awards
Its not gonna be released with the 3DS. Nomura already confirmed that itll be at next year's E3.

RoseGirl007

Noway is that date real, its obviously just an estimate - The 3DS isn't released until next year! So it wouldn't make sense to start releasing 3DS Games before the console is released, and Re:Coded is due out first, so that is what everyone would be working on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back