• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre Order Bonus with Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'd pre-order, but I don't see the point when I can just get it for free a few weeks later.

Plus, cards? What kind of lame excuse for a bonus is that?

A

Azrael

According to GameStop.com if you pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories from GameStop, you will recieve limited edition character art cards when the game is released on December 2nd.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - Playstation 2

KingdomHearts_bonusLG.jpg

Not worth it.

Sweet Genocide

Im gonna preorder, but not for the art cards. I was hoping that they would have something like a keychain or w/e, not paper.... -_-

(Im still pissed I didnt get my shinra UMD case with crisis core preorder!!)

Not worth it.
Not worth it?? O_O theyre free, youll probably buy the game anyways, might as well get some free paper while yur at it :3

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When I first heard about the bonus. I pre-Ordered mine the same day i heard about it. I wanted to Pre-Order it, but wasnt sure cause my mom. But she said Yes I can. so I was like SCORE! =]

I want to hear the English voice of Zexion, Marluxia, and I want to read all the new stuff. I own/played/beat ReCoM JP one. but im looking forward. I wonder if there will be a theater mode.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
...Thought I'd warn everybody? D: Anywho, I hope that's with the preorder. THOSE CARDS ARE SPIFFY and that would mean... FIRST OFFICIAL NA MERCHANDISE WITH ZEXION ON IT! :D */dork*

I officially have to preorder now.

PhoenixPs24:16

I didn't know anything about these cards. I just noticed the game on some other site that linked to from here, went to Gamestop and pre-ordered it. I let a friend of mine ("C" is his nickname) borrow my GameBoyAdvance Sp Chain of memories because he didn't have any games for his GBA. That's one of the reason why I'm getting the PS2 Version.

PhoenixPs24:16

When I first heard about the bonus. I pre-Ordered mine the same day i heard about it. I wanted to Pre-Order it, but wasnt sure cause my mom. But she said Yes I can. so I was like SCORE! =]

I want to hear the English voice of Zexion, Marluxia, and I want to read all the new stuff. I own/played/beat ReCoM JP one. but im looking forward. I wonder if there will be a theater mode.

I beat Sora's and Riku's side of the story a few times, myself. After seeing the japanese cutscenes of the game way back when, I think a theater mode would be great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back