• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Pre-Interview Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I got one for this Sat. at Chick-Fil-A and idk what to wear, the manager said to wear whatever I would want a person that im interviewing to wear and my family is telling to go casual but my English teacher said I should go formal but idk since it's not a real interview.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
You really can't go wrong with business casual. Collared shirt, jeans, I don't think they would care one way or the other about shoes. To give you some confidence, I got a job both at McDonald's and Burger King while wearing a fucking Iron Maiden t-shirt and some jeans. I really don't think fast food places care.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just wear something that is a nice but casual look. Go with a collared, non-business shirt and jeans, and don't wear sneakers if you can help it. Formal, black shoes are alright, but a nice pair of shoes that falls in between the formal and casual category is good too.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I have a yellow polo shirt, blue yellowish jeans and I only have two pair of sneakers, white and black, and black dress shoes.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I agree with Jezza, dress shoes would be more appropriate than sneakers. Sounds like you have the outfit down, just make sure you're clean-shaven and that your hair is orderly and you should be fine.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I agree with Jezza, dress shoes would be more appropriate than sneakers. Sounds like you have the outfit down, just make sure you're clean-shaven and that your hair is orderly and you should be fine.

It might look kinda weird but ill wear that I guess.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sorry for the double post but I went to the pre interview and made some mistakes but the guy says I have a good chance but I forgot my social security so I'm going back Monday to fill out the papers but one thing thats on my mind is I have to shave my goatee if I work there, that's what the guy said and I said it would be ok(I kinda don't want to) but the thing is my hair grows back quick and I don't want to keep shaving every time it shows up so I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a certain length or amount of time of having it that I need to shave it before I would get in trouble or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back