• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Powerwild!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenbork

Awards
Hey everyone I just thought about something and excuse if I'm getting too excited but....

Powerwild. Hasn't returned to the series since Deep Jungle in KH1 correct?

Until I noticed there was a ton of them in quest 566(?). And they return around the same time Legend of Tarzan (2016) so maybe the rights and licensing issues were sorted out?

Could totally be looking too far into this but what if there was just a small correlation hinting at Tarzan returning to the franchise? I would love it.

Thanks for reading guys!! XD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
The licensing stuff was related to the world itself, not really the Heartless. They could've used the -wilds at any time since Heartless are SE/Disney property, but they didn't for whatever reason (Thematics probably).

That said, I myself was happy to see them return. It was a blast from the past.

ebenbork

Awards
Well that's what I was saying xp like how they threw them into agrabah just for the sake of it? Cuz I knew that the issues had nothing to do with SEs original content. But I agree. I freaked out when I saw the Powerwild xD

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
For the record, the Agrabah quest line is the last of the Disney plots transferring over from the browser-based version of KHX. So the Powerwilds actually appeared just short of a year ago in that version, a lot closer to Legend of Tarzan!

Last edited:

ebenbork

Awards
About to ruin my own theory/argument here xD Legend of Tarzan wasn't a Disney property. It was distributed by Warner bros and had nothing to do with Disney xp

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Dude, Powerwild was not owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs because it was created as a Heartless and not an extension of the Tarzan universe. Plus, they can easily fit into a Jungle Book world anyway.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Yeah, Powerwilds showed up in Re:Chain, too. I laughed when I saw only KH and everyone agreeing xD

That being said, it's good to have them back! I freaked out when I saw them in Agrabah too :)

ebenbork

Awards
Dude, Powerwild was not owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs because it was created as a Heartless and not an extension of the Tarzan universe. Plus, they can easily fit into a Jungle Book world anyway.

Yes I understand Edgar Rice Burroughs didn't own a Square Enix created heartless that's why I said SE original content xD

And it's not like Jungle Book has been a world. Deleted content but not yet a world.

And how have I never noticed Powerwild in Re:Com? That's one of my favorites xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back