• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
playstation-exclusive series that PS+ members like myself get S1 for free. based on a comic book by ultimate spider-man creator brian michael-bendis. its about detective christian walker of the powers division (precinct that arrests superhumans known as "powers"), who himself used to be a superhero called diamond until he lost his powers.

really good show, surprised no one is talking about it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm disappointed in you all

show is mad good imo

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
season is drawing to an end, i can't be the only one watching this show.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This show is criminally underrated. BMB himself wrote yesterday's episode and it was a great one. Season finale next week, I'm legitimately excited for it, no episodes have disappointed me yet, especially this week's split loyalty angle.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I can't take a series that had Mario Lopez explain the whole premise of the series seriously.

Like god that is some horrible exposition.

Oh and it doesn't help that I really don't like Bendis.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah that was really corny but its the only bad part. I love the show in it's whole, however. Its very engaging, their 3-episode premiere was a good idea but then having to wait full weeks for a single episode at a time is off-putting. In this age of internet they should follow netflix's business model.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Season over. Great finale, I felt it followed the comics a little closely and was real disappointed that walker didn't get his powers but I enjoyed it. Really hoping this gets renewed for a second season and i still don't know what the hell black swan is other than the movie, lets see how this plays out.

I know the series got mixed ratings and just looking at this thread shows me how interested people are but I loved the show and felt it was a nice bonus of having PS plus. A lot better than the games we've been getting lately

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I need to get on the ball and watch this soon. I told myself that I would only watch if:
A) It got renewed (because I don't enjoy watching shows just for them to get canceled)
B) I actually started to read the graphic novel first since I really love BMB's stuff

I understand that the show isn't as good as Flarrow, but from what I've heard, it's still fun and leagues better than Gotham, so I'm excited to get to this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yep. It's almost a cop procedural but not quite. Lots of action and tension between characters, last few episodes is where it really ramps.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
season 2 is good so far. i sounded like patricier21 vouching for this last year lmao jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back