• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Powerpuff Girls Z

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Villainsies%21.jpg

Wtf....

Orochimaru's Sin

I mean did the creators sell thr rights of the origonal show to japanese animators? I mean if so why that???

I mean they also made Samurai Jack too, why couldnt they have sold the rights of that show to them? It would of probably made a great anime, but not Powerpuff girls!

Ugh, People in this world judt dont get anything about a good show anymore.....

Abel

Samurai Jack would have been horrible as a true Japanese anime. The production quality/art originality would have been totally lost, and that was one of the major reasons I loved it. At least Powerpuff Girls had shite art to begin with.

Orochimaru's Sin

Samurai Jack would have been horrible as a true Japanese anime. The production quality/art originality would have been totally lost, and that was one of the major reasons I loved it. At least Powerpuff Girls had shite art to begin with.

I guess that is true, but either way I still wish it was back on, it had alot of potental, but it just didnt stick with the kids >.<

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I remember hearing about this a long time ago. It was just a rumor then. Didn't think they'd actually go through with it. o_O Wasn't the original suposed to mock anime? Aw well. I'll always love "Him". :p

~Leo~

Old news :p

....... It's funny how the original is more adult, besides the miniskirts.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
FINALLY THE JAPANESE PHAIL AT SOMETHING IN ANIMATION :D (there are ALOT of other anime's that fail in animation, but that's not the point right now)

Genndy Tartakovsky must be proud XD; Anyways I heard about this a while ago but I can understand the Japanese needed Powerpuff girls and Dragonball Z combined (which it already was you didn't really need the Z but whatever) but they took something that already had simple enough animation to follow and just made it worse =/ , I wonder how well it's doing in Japan(probably great lol). I only wish they would have called it the Whoopass girls though XD.

<_< I never liked Samurai jack, just something about the characters not having outlines bothered me, but none the less it was original.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You wanna know what kills me inside even more?

It's all dudes posting in here.....@_@

Orochimaru's Sin

Correcting with my post, when I said I died a little on the inside, it was just by looking at the picture, but just watching an entire episode I felt my soul escape my body as my insides decompose quickly without delay.........

also I choked on the food I was eating when watching this, so don eat anything while watching this, it will kill you.....

this is something that nor god or satan can withstand to watch, its a weapon as powerful as the frosties AD -_-;;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back