• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Powerpuff Girls (Reboot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Still heavily excited for this, although I am a little bummed that they weren't going with the other art style they teased way back when.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They are rebooting both powerpuff girls and ben 10. The whole thing is a cash grab. Powerpuff girl was CN most merchandise heavy show aimed at girls. Its presence concerns me How does SU do in the merchandise front

Awards
I'm just glad my little sisters and cousins will be able to experience it. So much crap on TV these days. It's nice to have a good show come back.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Did they show Him's design?

Does it look like something like:
th
or
him-powerpuff-girls-25494.jpg
Maybe, it's a combo of the two.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If they censor Him, this show doesn't even deserve to be fan fic fodder.

Its not the 90s anymore yet then again we are making strides and CN tends to be more daring then most children networks. So he should be fine

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I'm bummed about the cast being replaced (I mean, it's diddlying Tara Strong and EG Daily!), but more importantly, will Ghostface be returning to play Mojo Jojo?

If they censor Him, this show doesn't even deserve to be fan fic fodder.

I wonder if they'll go all-out and rebrand Him as Satan, like he was originally intended to be.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm bummed about the cast being replaced (I mean, it's diddlying Tara Strong and EG Daily!), but more importantly, will Ghostface be returning to play Mojo Jojo?

I wonder if they'll go all-out and rebrand Him as Satan, like he was originally intended to be.

What about the other characters like Princess Morbucks, Fuzzy Lumpkins, and the Amoeba Boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back