• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Powerleveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
As is my understanding, a lot of KH2 players tend to 'Power-Level'. Hey, it's kinda sad, but hey, if you get to level 99...

So. Do you Powerlevel? How? If so, when and where do you Powerlevel? At what point in KH2 do you do it?

Personally, I tend to Powerlevel right at the start, after all the scenes with Hayner, Pence, and Olette, and then again after Sora finds Kairi.

Awards
Yeah, I've power-leveled a few times, usually just to give me the momentum needed to get past the next boss. Ursula, for instance. Well, all the singing and stuff usually puts me off wanting to go back, but it was oh-so satisfying when I had finally finished it off. More than you can imagine.

Joy

Bronze Member
LS, I know what you mean. But after a while Power-Leveling becomes a bit boring. It's the same thing over and over again. =\

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
It's a little-known fact that powerleveling is almost vital when it comes to playing KH2. You just can't get through the game without doing it. I challenge ALL OF YOU to complete this game without needing to powerlevel at least once. ¬¬

8D

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's a little-known fact that powerleveling is almost vital when it comes to playing KH2. You just can't get through the game without doing it. I challenge ALL OF YOU to complete this game without needing to powerlevel at least once. ¬¬

8D

I'm one step ahead of ya'. I already did it; well, I'm at the last boss and I'm only about level 39-40. I just need to defeat him and I can check off that challenge =P

Joy

Bronze Member
You got through the game without powerlevelling?!

I always feel the need to power-level after the scene with kairi right before the xigbar battle.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'm one step ahead of ya'. I already did it; well, I'm at the last boss and I'm only about level 39-40. I just need to defeat him and I can check off that challenge =P

Weeeell, you shouldn't need to powerlevel over someone like him... I'd be worried if you did. =0

Still, you got through all those OTHER parts of the game?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

Still, you got through all those OTHER parts of the game?

Yes, I did. You wouldn't believe the challenge I had fighting Demyx, Xemnas, Xigbar, and the card dude. It was outrageously hard; especially Xemnas. That boy took me forever to beat. I'm not even kidding, two hits I'm dead. But I pulled through. I did it, and now I'm scared to fight Xemnas >.<

Khaston

^True

I started very early, from the Station of Serenity I can remember agreeing to see each battle through.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Well, I only had to do that before I faced Sephiroth. I had to boost my Final Form as well to the max on Proud.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Well, I sometimes found it fundamental to power-level, doing so makes the game so much more enjoyable and less stressing when you get to a point in the game where you don't know which way is up or down. It's obvious you need to do it to let your character grow. I honestly don't know how you guys do it.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can say that the first time I played KH2, I didn't powerlevel... AT ALL. D: From the Wednesday that I got it, to the Sunday that I beat it, I never went to a world and just started leveling up or whatever. I didn't do that until I had beaten the game and started on trying to get to LVL 99 for the Paradox Cup. ^^; One of the other times I played, though, I did go and start trying to get abilities like Glide and all of the other Drive abilities for the Organization fights, but that was really it. :\

Wowwwww... You have to power-level for stuff? o.o;; It was EASY for me not to do that. D:

Endgame

:D
It's a little-known fact that powerleveling is almost vital...

Amen to that.

Well, I sometimes found it fundamental to power-level

Really? You, EH? Wow, I'd never have thought you'd need to powerlevel. You're far too 'Pro.

Wowwwww... You have to power-level for stuff? o.o;; It was EASY for me not to do that. D:

Well, Rena, I guess some of us just have less self control then you. I wonder if guys powerlevel more then girls...

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
As is my understanding, a lot of KH2 players tend to 'Power-Level'. Hey, it's kinda sad, but hey, if you get to level 99...

So. Do you Powerlevel? How? If so, when and where do you Powerlevel? At what point in KH2 do you do it?

Personally, I tend to Powerlevel right at the start, after all the scenes with Hayner, Pence, and Olette, and then again after Sora finds Kairi.
Yeah.. many-a-people use a little technique that I find quite ingenious..
Alright, so after you beat Scar at Prde Rock, you know how there are all those little yellow flying enemies at the top of Pride Rock? Well you equip all your exp raising skills (the ones that say something like "multiplies exp gained at a critical moment"), including the keyblade that offers the same gift (forget which one). Alright so now you set it so your party members cannot heal you. AT ALL. Then you go and get yourself hit until that annoying siren starts going off when your health gets low. Now go to the top of PR and start slashing away! The enemies rarely can ever hit you, so you can just kill the mob, exit, come back and repeat. The Gravity spell works especially well.. and people have been know to gain at least 1-2 levels each time.

ANYWAY, that's my two cents on the matter. Have fun cheating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back