• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
10:00 am Thursday May 5 2011

Zordon had teleported everyone to the Command Center.
Hello everyone, Im Zordon. I asked Alpha to recruit you and bring you here. Im Sure you are wondering about what is currently happening. Since the beginning of good vs evil there have been protectors who would shield us from this evil, and have saved the world time again. They are called the Power Rangers. You all have been chosen to protect the world from invasion and chaos.

Being a Power Ranger comes with great responsibility, and there are dangers involved which can in an instant could be the end of you. I cant make you become one, you will have to choose the path before you.

Earlier the last surviving Power Ranger from the last set of Power Rangers died at the hands of a new villain named Necro. He has killed all of the previous Power Rangers. Obviously he is nothing to underestimate, you will have to be cautious of this new foe. You will all be equipped with battle suits which increases your strength and agility, also a sword and shield which you can summon to your hand instantly at a thought. You Power Rangers will be called The Power Rangers Knights!

Now after hearing this you might have questions, and are doubting whether you want to be a Power Ranger, I will guide you every step I can and be here at the moment of unclarity. I know you all have agreed to come with Alpha but now that after you heard what I had said are you still sure with your decision? So its up to you here and now, would you join me in the fight against evil?

For those who accept you will be given these watch like devices which will make you be able to morph you into a Power Ranger, just say your "Color" followed by "Knight".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly upon meeting Alpha, Bryan felt a weird force upon him and then instantly was teleported in another place. Around him were a lot of electronics which looked like a big super computer connected. He could also hear the little bit of sounds of the electronic machines were doing. He also saw others who were close around his age who were wondering the same thing about where they have just landed.

The biggest thing he noticed was this huge like tube with a giant head in it. After hearing what he heard, he was still cautious about it but could tell it was genuine as this type of machinery and the way he teleported here was proof enough to him that this wasnt a joke after all, also something in him told him it was real.

"I know what he is saying must be real difficult to believe as I have my doubts as well but I feel what he is telling us is the truth, he wouldnt have a real reason to lie to us." he said looking at the others.

"I'll join this fight against evil, I dont know what it is but I feel we are going to meet this Necro guy real soon" he said as he looked up to him.

A green colored device came upon on Bryans arm like a watch would be.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
"Don't do it. I can give you reason to live," said a strange voice right as Kabir was ready to jump off the tallest building in the city,"by the way my name is Alpha." Kabir turned around slowly and much to his surprise saw a strange robotic figure. " You have all the makings of a Power Ranger. I would like to recruit you," it continued. The robot spoke to Kabir for a few more minutes but it wasn't necessary- he was hooked already, he had nothing to lose and a new life was just what he wanted. "I'm in," said Kabir without a hint of hesitance in his voice. The robot seemed slightly taken aback as he said,"Oh-that was quick." Instantaneously a weird force began to pulsate within Kabir, all around him was suddenly consumed with a blinding light forcing Kabir to close his eyes. When they were re-opened he could see that he was in a new location.

The first things he noticed were the abundance of machinery in the small area and the little purrs and whirs that they made-it was enough to make a tech junkie like himself drool. Next he saw that a small group of teenagers were assembled, he assessed each one in turn but eventually he focused on a pretty red-head girl in particular. His eyes trailed off as a giant tube at the center of the room caught his attention. He stared at it closely and gasped slightly, as he realized in amazement that a disembodied head floated in it. The thing opened its mouth and began to speak.

Kabir could barely process what he had heard-Necro? Power Ranger Knights? Battle suits? A tall long-haired adolescent stepped forward and looked at them all, "I know what he is saying must be real difficult to believe as I have my doubts as well but I feel what he is telling us is the truth, he wouldnt have a real reason to lie to us." He looked towards Zordon and said, "I'll join this fight against evil, I dont know what it is but I feel we are going to meet this Necro guy real soon."

"Yeah no shit sherlock," muttered Kabir inaudibly. He stepped forward calmly as he said, "I accept as well." An orb of light formed near his wrist which soon scattered to be replaced by a silver device.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
A giant, floating head is talking.

For some reason, this detail seemed to completely throw Julia off. She had been paying attention, but all sorts of questions were popping into her head. Really, why was he a head? Where was the rest of his body? Why was he bald? The guy must be huge if his head is this big! After a moment, however, she managed to compress the thoughts and paid close attention to his words, taking each in with consideration.

With a small shrug, Julia watched as two others were in. "Evil, huh? Sounds...challenging." Her eyes lit up at the idea, the thought of fighting for the sake of the world being a tempting idea. What did she have to lose?

"Alright, I'm in!" She announced, punching the air with a big grin on her face.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"My name is Alpha." the robot said. "I'd like to recruit you."

"Hmph." Creed snorts indignantly.

"You don't believe me, eh?" Alpha asks.

"This must be some sort of practical joke by Spectre." Creed says, looming over the robot with an iron gaze and a serious tone of voice. "Leave before your'e scrapped, you bucket of bolts."

Creed puts his hands in his pockets and begins to walk away, despite the robot's continous pleas for him to listen.

"Waste of my time..." Creed thinks to himself. "Maybe I need to hide my DVDs better if theyr'e comin' out with shit THIS elaborate....."

"Ah! Help!"

Creed stops and looks over to find the robot running away from two masked men.

If this was a Spectre joke, they'd be on HIM, not the robot.

"Ugh...What a pain..."

-------------------------
Sure enough, he had saved the robot....And now he was here with other idiots shanghaied by the little thing.

The giant head in the tube was surprising for Creed.

He's seen a lot of shit in his time, but this was like something out of a crappy episode of Star Trek.

Fighting a menace named Necro, eh?

He could get stronger.

After all, Godfather-Sensei was out of town.

He was all alone for now.

When there's nothing left to lose, you win.

"Maybe I can finally get my revenge on....him....." Creed says to himself, unaware that he had said it out loud. "Fine. But this better not be a waste of my time. I accept."

A brilliant Light brightens and fades around Creed's arm as a brown-colored device appars on his right wrist.

"Hmph."

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Frankly, the moment she saw Alpha, she thought there was some robot experiment that a nearby college had done. But things changed when she was teleported to what seemed to be some secret place. Or whatever it was. She whipped her head to her side, and relaxed when her brother, Emmett, was still beside her.

It was after hearing Zordon's explanation that she realized how, other than funny, serious the whole situation was. But none of it really intimidated her. In fact, she felt completely confident that they could defeat this 'Necro'. And who didn't want to try being a hero?

"I know what he is saying must be real difficult to believe as I have my doubts as well but I feel what he is telling us is the truth, he wouldnt have a real reason to lie to us." he said looking at the others.

"I'll join this fight against evil, I dont know what it is but I feel we are going to meet this Necro guy real soon."

"I accept as well."

"Alright, I'm in!"

Not bad, she thought. These people would be interesting.

"Maybe I can finally get my revenge on....him....."
"Fine. But this better not be a waste of my time. I accept."

She grinned. Whoever these people were, she could always make friends with them. "Isn't this exciting, M?" She said to her brother, Emmet, her hand placed on her hip. "We'll be awesome ass-kicking Knights. Of course, I'm not doing this alone." She looked at him. "Ne~, onii-chan?"

Whether he was in doubt or unconfident, she didn't worry much. She knew he'd do this with her. "Well absolutely, good sir," She said to Zordon, his appearance unfazing her. She gave a good, daring smile. "Evil will fear, now that I'm here!" She said courageously.

Thus a teal coloured watch appeared on her left wrist, her confident smile never leaving her face.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
To be honest, Emmet isn't too enthusiastic about the idea of fighting someone who destroyed the previous Power Rangers. Everyone knows how strong those guys are and this guy manages to kill them off?! Not something he wants to risk. He looks to Ellie while she seems to be contemplating things herself and feels a strong urge to refuse the offering, but his choice is made for him. He mentally sighs at his sister's acceptance, but she does seem happy about it. Still, he seriously does not want to do this sort of thing, but he's torn between refusing and letting someone else take on the burdern and accepting and risk getting killed himself.

He finally looks to L as she mentions how she's not going to do things alone so responds, "Un! Kaunto boku ni!"

With those words a yellow wrist-watch appears on his right wrist. He blinks at the sudden appearance of the device and wonders if Zordon can actually speak Japanese? Or maybe there was some translator program running crazy at the moment? Either way, he's in this for the better or worse. He finally looks to his own watch and wonders how the things actually work. He contemplates testing it out a bit, but he decides to wait on that for a bit. He finally looks to the giant floating head, which is seriously weirding him out, and asks the question that is bound to be on everyone's mind.

"So where exactly is your body? Surely you can JUST be a giant floating head?"

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
"I'll join this fight against evil, I dont know what it is but I feel we are going to meet this Necro guy real soon."
"I accept as well."
"Alright, I'm in!"
"Maybe I can finally get my revenge on....him....."
"Fine. But this better not be a waste of my time. I accept."
"Well absolutely, good sir,"
"Un! Kaunto boku ni!"
Seth raised an eyebrow at almost everyone else's acceptance. He was still weighing his options.
On one hand he could be a hero!!
But on the other hand he could die...
He'd get a cool watch, battle suits and more!!
But he could also get a free ticket to death's door. A ONE WAY ticket....
He could help save the world from the evil Necro
If Necro didn't help him into a coffin first...
He'd be able to make a bunch of new friends!!!!
Friends who might not be there when Necro comes to make sure Seth didn't reach his next birthday...
The battle suit would protect him!
...like it protected the other rangers.....rangers who just HAPPEN to be dead now....
Seth shook his head, if he died then at least he would die protecting people and THAT was a death to be proud of! Seth's eyes narrowed in determination, he was going to give this his all.
"I'm in too!" he said with a nod. Instantly a black watch like device appeared on his wrist. Seth eyed it with a grin

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Zordon.
"Im glad to see you all have accepted, I am greatly thankful. As some of you may be wondering as why I am contained here, well it happened a long time ago by a foe already vanquished named Rita Repulsa who used her witch powers to trap me in an interdimensional time warp. We got another Power Ranger aboard but you will meet her soon. In another case Bryan, you will be the leader of this group, you have great qualities to showcase your potential.

I know you all must have more questions but we must make haste. There seems to be some disturbance at "McAdams Park", seems Necro's minions are causing destruction there. Yall must hurry and stop them. I will teleport you there. Be sure to morph into your suits as soon as you get there, Necro must be close by. Good luck, Power Ranger...Knights!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan felt honored to be chosen as the leader. Also being a Power Ranger, this could be a chance to make a difference. Plus he liked the challenge, whoever this Necro guy is
is obviously a tough fighter, someone he would like to fight. In any case he listened wisely to Zordons words, and what was to become of this foe. He looked at the others and thought to himself "Hmm....seems we got a noteworthy and sharp bunch here"
Suddenly Zordon revealed that Necro was already in the attack, and had sent his goons out for mayhem. ".....I cant let that happen...." he thought to himself. Soon enough he felt the same feeling he had right before he came here. "Here we again" he said as he got teleported along with the others to the park.

People were fleeing from every direction away from the minions, they soon caught wind of there presence and started charging at them, "Theres about twenty of them" he said putting up his fighting stance as they came closer. "Well, lets see how these suits will work" he thought to himself. With the same arm he had his device on he put a fist and then put it close to his chest, and said 'Green Knight!". A transformation had been done. He looked at his hands and the rest of his body as he was amazed, "Wow, I feel stronger than I ever felt before". He quickly put his attention to the minions, "C'mon Rangers lets go!" he said as he charged at them. He went in on the attack as he punched on of them to the ground and kicked another. These guys were no joke, but to a Power Ranger it was easy enough. "Something doesnt feel right here..." he said as the more he defeated the more it seemed like another minion would pop up in its place....

kingdomkey96

Kabir watched as everyone else accepted the offer and-like himself-they each received a colored device on their arm. Zordon began to speak once more, this time choosing Bryan as their leader and informing them of their first battle- at McAdams Park. Their new leader began observing them, probably assessing our strength. Kabir did not have much of a problem with the selection but still this guy seemed a bit too enthusiastic for his taste. He opened his mouth, not knowing what he was going to say himself, when the weird energy he had felt earlier began to pulsate within him. The scene around dissolved to be replaced with a park.

The first thing Kabir noticed was the screams of people fleeing from the area-knocking over picnic baskets and trampling over food as they scurried to their cars. He then searched for the cause of the chaos, it wasn't long before he saw about twenty deformed figures. "Those must be the minions,"Kanza thought to himself before adding,"well obviously." He watched as Bryan transformed then rushed into the fray throwing kicks and punches everywhere. Kanza raised the silver device to his chest before saying, "Silver Knight." He was amazed as within seconds he was covered in a different attire which seemed to pump energy into his body. "I'll have to find out how these work," he murmured-storing it to memory.

He remembered something Zordon had said about summoning weapons at will. He closed his eyes tightly and sure enough felt a cold metal in his hand, as he reopened his eyes he say the most beautiful sword- silver with jewls on the hilt. Kabir always felt comfortable with a sword in his hand so went confidently into the battle, smoothly slashing the minions and not wasting a single stroke. After a few minutes he looked around and noticed something strange- there were twenty minions on the field, just as they were at the start. "I know we already killed about fifteen. What gives?" he wondered aloud, " maybe they're entering this place from some sort of gateway?"

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
While Soka listens to the head talk continously, he scans the other Rangers.

The Red Ranger looked ditzy. The White (Crteed couldn't tell for sure) Ranger was inquisitive. The Green Ranger seemed to be the quietest one here, aside from Creed himself. The Black and Teal Rangers were in their own little worlds, and the Yellow Ranger looked skeptical, listening to Zordon with what probably was a critical mind.

With a sigh, Creed thinks to himself.

"What a pair i've ended up with..."

If Zordon knew of this foe, why couldn't he fight her, him, whatever it was, himself? Why must he rely on prepubescent idiots to do his work for him? It sounded too good to be true.

"In another case; Bryan. You will be the leader of this group, for you have great qualities that can showcase your potential."

He hears that Bryan was chosen as the leader. The boy seemed...familiar....to Creed for some reason, but he couldn't think of why. An acquaintance? An enemy?

It didn't matter. As long as he could get stronger....And save people in the process. McAdams Park was a park known for it's Spectre activity at night. He wasn't looking forward to going, but a job was a job.

As he feels an odd sensation in his body, he closes eyes, as he disappears along with the rest of the Rangers.

-----------------
Screams fill Creed's ears as he finally opens his eyes again.

He sees people running away from the center of the park.

Knocked-over picnic baskets, crying babies, screaming men and women.

To think that four years ago, he was the cause of these screams.

Creed sees deformed figures running aroundm, swiping at anything nearby that moves.

"Once I morph....There's no going back..." Creed thinks.

With a sigh, Creed places the device to his chest and shouts "Brown Knight!"

(A morphing sequence begins as his body is encompassed in a brown aura. Sounds of metal clashing are heard as pieces of armor begin to appear over his body, as movements are barely discenrable in the background of the sequence. Creed extends his arm in front of him as armor covers it as well. A knight's helmet appears over his head, cparts continously clicking together, forming the backside of the helmet. It covers his eyes, but leaves the bottom portion of his face uncovered. With a Tai Chi pose, the sequence ends.)

Creed runs towards the odd figures, who run towards him with otherworldly growls.

"Hah!" Creed shouts as he punches one in the face with his left arm, while thrustsing his palm out to push another away. Not two seconds later, he's surrounded by five (or more) of the creatures.

Without saying a word, Creed extends his hand out in front of him.

While closing his eyes, a sword appears in his hand, as he grips the hilt.

The sword is basic, with a brown hilt and what looked like an odd symbol in the center of the Guard.

Creed holds it in a reverse grip, entering a battle pose.

Without wasting time, Creed slashes at one of the figures with a lower swipe, cutting it in half as it disappears in a purple haze.

Creed continues his assault on the enemy party, looking around to see that the rest of the Rangers have already summoned their Weapons and are engaging the creatures.

As he cuts down one, two more take it's place.

"This is foolishness!" Creed shouts. "There must be something spouting these things!"

Creed decides to run to the center of the park, his sword reverse-brandished for any enemy that comes his way.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Elie closed her eyes as she was teleported to McAdams Park. The moment her ears heard screams and wails, she opened her eyes and looked at the sight before her. The place was a mess. People ran away in panic. She frowned. This was terrible.

She looked at Bryan. If she wasn't mistaken, he was the Green Ranger. Just as she decided to transform, he had activated his transformation before her. She looked at his transformation with awe and then looked at her own watch. She could do this as well. Smiling, she looked at Emmet. "M, let's do this!" She spoke loudly and clearly, "Teal Knight!"

A light flashed and engulfed her, herself transforming into a Power Ranger. What she felt was excitement and thrill. Needless to say, it was awesome. She felt stronger than before, power swelled within her and she needed to release it. "I'm going!" She said as she dashed off to fight the minions.

Despite feeling powerful, the number of minions who just appeared were ridiculous. "Tell me there's an end to these." She said, kicking one down, sending one flying up with her kick, a good blow to the face as well as dodging their attacks. "Where the hell is Necro anyway?" She asked Bryan, looking around for someone who looked like the leader.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Emmet sighs mentally as the entire group is transported to their first battle ground. He looks around the area filled with people screaming and running, all to get away from the large group that him and his group is actually running towards. Can someone please explain the logic behind that one? He finally looks to the watch on his wrist and starts to think about actually transforming, it seems to work for the other three before him. He finally looks to Elie as she looks at him and makes some sort of exclamation. He nods at her works and ends up synchronizing his movements with hers. It's crazy how twins do that at times. The only different in their current situation is what they say.

"Yellow Knight!"

In a flash of yellow light he takes on the same appearance as the others only his color is yellow. He looks around his current location and notices how he has actually become surrounded by the minions and his sister has already started to fight. He mentally sighs once more and tries to walk through the crowd only to find that the refuse to let him through. He really hoped that it didn't come to this, but he grips the one in front of him around the shoulder and watches as it falls to its knees. Evidently these things have the same pressure points. He smiles at this new discovery but notices a hand on his shoulder and several fists being sent at him. With some slight changes he sends the one on its knees slamming into multiple minions and the one gripping his shoulder slamming into a few on the other side.

"That's it? Rather disappointing. When can I go home, 'Leader'?"

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
More and more kept popping out, a never ending cycle. "This is getting ridiculous...but fun.". He could see his fellow comrades fighting them off as well, "Well, our staminas on point". He summoned his sword, and in an instant appeared on his hand. "A sword practice should do" he said as he started attacking them with his new weapon.

"Where the hell is Necro anyway?" asked Emmet

"He should be nearby, I know it."

A swift blow of wind brushed on the field, as they kept fighting them off. A presence then could be felt nearby. A dark cloud then shrouded over the sky as thunder then appeared. "He is here...about time." Footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer. The hordes of minion soldiers stepped to the side as their fellow leader passed by riding on a horse obviously not from this planet. The neighed as it kept coming as well as he finally arrived face to face with the Power Rangers.

Everything and everyone was quiet. Necros presence could surely be felt as his big stature demeanor was something you dont see everyday. The power of darkness within him was so strong it could be sensed a mile away.

"Well...well, looks like Zordon didn't waste no time in getting a new class of pathetic Power Rangers....He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are." he commented as he got off his horse and stepped down to the ground.

"We are not going to make the same mistakes the last ones did, you better believe that." responded Bryan. He was cautious and glad to be close to someone so powerful that could bring him a challenge to his fighting skills.

"You guys are like cockroaches...squash one, and another one crawls from the wall" he said as he kept walking towards them with an evil smirk on his face.

Bryan put both his hands on his sword in front of him as a stance getting ready for the perfect time to strike. Bryan couldnt help but smile "I guess he doesnt like us" as he joked. Bryan knew this was no ordinary adversary, and should take precaution and use the skills he has acquired to take him down. In an instant Necro appeared in front of him, "His speed is...incredible!" he thought with amazement. Bryan backflipped and then dashed forward as he then jumped in the air to strike down on Necro with his sword. But managed to deflect his sword with one finger. Bryan then quickly let go of the sword and flipped forward and kicked his head. Necro didnt seem fazed by it, as Bryan landed on the ground, "This guy in unbelievable".

"Didnt expect that...nice technique. Seems these new bunch at least have some tricks up their sleeves..." said Necro as he let go of Bryan's sword and quickly gave a power punch to Bryan, sending him a few feet away.

"I guess this should take place of my afternoon workout of the day...come Power Rangers fight ME!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

As Kabir faced the minions he felt a sudden rush of wind towards them, upon watching the sky he could see that a dark cloud had formed-it was large and ominous. The minions immediately forgot what they were doing as they stepped away to allow their leader to pass. The galloping of a horse rang in Kabir's ears and he could feel Necro's darkness even before he came into view. Soon he approached them-staring deeply into their eyes, his large stature and heavy armor were weapons he clearly used often to intimidate an opponent.

Soon this monster began to speak, silencing any other sound which was being made at the moment. Each word he said was laced with insults and accusations as he said, "Well...well, looks like Zordon didn't waste no time in getting a new class of pathetic Power Rangers....He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are." However Bryan showed little fear as he responded calmly,"We are not going to make the same mistakes the last ones did, you better believe that." His words filled Kabir with confidence as he thought to himself, "We were chosen because Zordon believes that we can do this. I have faith in our abilities."

As Bryan rushed towards Necro, Kabir ensured that he focused on Necro's movement. After watching their brief conflict he concluded with a sigh,"This guy's got incredible speed, strength and defense. It'll take an incredibly long period to find. some fault with his power."I guess this should take place of my afternoon workout of the day...come Power Rangers fight ME!!!!!!!" roared Necro. "Looks like I've got no choice," muttered Kabir as he went into his battle stance.

He rushed straight towards Necro while he was distracted by Bryan, and attempted to slice straight through the back of his head. Amazingly though, on Kabir's sound alone, he successfully avoided the attack and a mere second later was behind him. He sent a punch straight at Kabir who-thanks to his enhanced reflexes-blocked the attack with his sword, however, the it was so powerful that he was forced to dig his sword into the dirt to avoid being pushed ten meters away.

"I have to think," thought Kabir, but he would have no such luxury as Necro flashed right in front of him, ready to pummel him into the ground. "SHIELD!" thought Kabir instinctively, as a large silver circle with jewels bordering around it appeared between him and Necro.The shield was flung past him as a result of Necro's fist making contact. As he saw it fly past him, he thought with relief, "That thing just saved my life." Necro was clearly surprised and Kabir, being a quick thinker took advantage of this momentary vulnerability to take another slice at Necro. This time he managed to make contact but was forced to make space between him and his enemy- by flipping three times backwards- as this guy seemed unfazed. Kabir's eyes widened as he saw only a thin the line of blood on his sword. "I got him deeper than this! I know I did!" he yelled in shock before shouting aloud, "what is this guy's skin made of? It's thicker than any living thing I've ever seen!"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
This day was just getting weirder and weirder.
Becoming a power ranger, getting teleported to their first battle at mcadam's park, using his nifty new battle suit to beat down some minions... but now...
"This guy sure knows how to make an entrance" Seth remarked as the man who was CLEARLY Necro stepped onto the battlefield. Getting off of his horse and starting to insult them.
""Well...well, looks like Zordon didn't waste no time in getting a new class of pathetic Power Rangers....He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are"
Pawns? What did he mean pawns? Seth was NO pawn!
Bryan angrily responded with something but Seth wasn't listening to him. He was still seething over that pawn comment. Necro began walking towards them with an evil grin all over his face.
"You guys are like cockroaches...squash one, and another one crawls from the wall"
Who did this guy think he was?! Sure they only became power rangers......today.....and yes they were wet behind the ears when it came to this ranger hero business but damn it they were NOT cockroaches!
Bryan rushed fowards and Seth smirked. Their leader would show him whats what! Necro would know they were NOT bugs after......Seth's face fell as the ranger was easily brushed aside, attacks doing nothing.
"Amazing speed....defense....strength...." Seth sighed "This isn't good at all..."
"I guess this should take place of my afternoon workout of the day...come Power Rangers fight ME!!!!!!!" Necro roared.
Kabir attacked him next. While Necro clearly had the upperhand Kabir managed to land a decent him on him! well a scratch anyways.
Seth stepped forwards and charged right towards Necro. Necro smirked as Seth threw his right hand back and with a quick thought his sword materialized in a flash of light. Within moments he was right up in Necro's face. Necro punched fowards but Seth sidestepped him and swung his sword upwards in a wide arc. Necro jumped back to dodge it and rushed fowards, punching Seth in the helmet. Seth stumbled backwards and Necro punched twice more, in the stomach and in the chest. Seth was lifted off his feet and flew back a few feet, hitting the ground hard. Seth staggered to his feet...what should he do now?!
Then he felt Necro appear behind him and Seth spun around, sheild materizing with another thought, and raised his left hand, blocking Necro's karate chop. Seth held his ground but his shield cracked and Seth flung it to the side, Necro's hand was flung away too and Seth struck, stabbing the monster in the chest.
That was the plan anyway.
What ACTUALLY happened was the tip slammed against his armor and bounced off in a shower of sparks. Necro rasied his hand and backhanded the ranger into the dirt. Seth rolled away from a stomp and jumped back a few times to get back to his comrades.
"Rushing in clearly won't work" he said "What do we do?"

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Soka rushed in further into the park, finding nothing.

Just more monstrosities, which he proceeded to kill.

"Damn.....Waste of my time...."

A breeze of wind began to rush onto the field.....

-----------------
Soka returns to the area where the other Rangers were.

That's when he heard it.

The CLIP-CLOP of a horse.

Soka ran to the Rangers, standing next to Bryan as the (obvious) leader of the figures, Necro, finally appeared before them.

The evil running through Necro was palpable, it was so bad.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Soka thinks to himself.

"Well...well, looks like Zordon wasted no time in getting a new class of pathetic Power Rangers....He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are." Said Necro as he jumped off of his horse and onto th ground, an evil smirk on his face.

"We are not going to make the same mistakes the last ones did, you better believe that." responded Bryan.

Soka could hear the cautiousness in his voice.

None of the Rangers were confident.

"You guys are like cockroaches...squash one, and another one crawls from the wall..."

"You talk a good talk, but can you back it up?" Soka asks Necro, who obviously ignored him.

"I guess he doesnt like us." Bryan joked.

"Well, then...Let's give him a nice welcome." Soka says as all of the Rangers advance on Necro.

Soka sees Kabir, Bryan, and Seth rush towards Necro immediately, as Bryan confronts him from the front while Kabir and Seth go for sneak attacks.

The sneak attacks fail, while Bryan and Seth are shoved away by one massive finger.

Kabir is thrown off-banance,while Seth is backhanded a foot away.

Soka takes his chances and rushes at Necro, his reverse-gripped sword aiming for a direct slash.

"Anyone that gets in my way deserves to die!" Soka shouts.

Necro and Soka's swords clash.

"Hmph." Necro counters. "If you weren't a Power Ranger, I'd almost commend those words."

Necro then uses his weapon's massive weight to fling Creed's sword away.

"What?!"

Necro tries to cut Creed in half with a massive cleave, but Soka backflips away at the last instant.

"Damn!" Soka yells.

"Rushing in clearly won't work" Seth shouts from a distance. "What do we do?"

"Well, Leader?" Soka yells at Bryan irritably. "Any bright ideas that WON'T get us killed?"

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
It was like a bad movie scene when Necro appeared. In addition to that, he just sounded like a bully, only that he seemed extremely powerful than the bullies she's met. No matter, she'll have to fend him off like she did for every bully that came her way.

"I guess this should take place of my afternoon workout of the day...come Power Rangers fight ME!!!!!!!"

She stared at Necro. "Ehhh..." Was her response.

After Bryan, Seth and Soka attempted but was unsuccessful in getting a good hit on Necro, she had to wonder what was going to really hurt him good.

"Well, Leader?" Soka yells at Bryan irritably. "Any bright ideas that WON'T get us killed?"

She looked at Soka. "Hey, chill out. There has to be some way to stop this guy. Yelling at our leader doesn't accomplish anything." She said. They were at a disadvantage, she knew. She had a pair of daggers but she wasn't confident in using it. She sighed, looking at Bryan. "Have you got any ideas though, leader?" She asked.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Whoever this Necro guy is, he is no joke. I can see how the last Power Rangers would have so much trouble with the guy. But there is a way, there has to be...I won't give up." Bryan got up from the punch that Necro hit him with.

Well, Leader?" Soka yells at Bryan irritably. "Any bright ideas that WON'T get us killed?"

"Calm down Soka, everything and everyone has a weakness, we just need to find it and exploit it" responded Bryan. "That Soka guy sure has an attitude problem" thought Bryan who felt Soka seemed sorta familiar like he met him before.

"Have you got any ideas though, leader?" She asked.

"Matter of fact I do...we gotta blind him. He cant hit what he cant see. We will keep him busy while you, Emmet, try to throw your sword to his eyes" he responded, it was worth a try.

"Hmm....Im liking the Red color on you...seems your NEXT!!" Necro had chosen his next Ranger to attack, Julia. He walked in a fast pace this time and picked up his sword to strike her with. Which then Necro appeared behind her, ready to slice her off!

Bryan noticed this and quickly shouted "Get down!" to Julia as he jumped in the way and blocked his attack with Bryan's own sword.

Necro was gaining the upper hand as Bryan was trying to gained dominace over him. Suddenly something caught Necro's attention, like as he remembered an appointment he had to go to. "Hmm...this must be your lucky day Power Rangers, seems I have some other business to attend to. I have proven to be unstoppable, you better quit now before its to late." As then he and all his minions disappeared into thin air.

Bryan then morphed back to his normal state, his Power Rangers suit vanishing. "He was toying with us..." he remarked.

Zordon.
"Power Rangers that was a close one, you all have to work better as a team next time. Dont worry Im sure in time you all will, but you did good for your first time. You all may resume your normal life for now, but when the time comes be ready."

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

"Hmm...this must be your lucky day Power Rangers, seems I have some other business to attend to. I have proven to be unstoppable, you better quit now before its to late."

Necro and his minions disappear into thin air, as if nothing had at all happened.

With an angry grunt, Soka proceeded to unmorph, as the reverse-sword disappeared from his right hand; while the armor left his body in a shower of otherworldly light.

"Power Rangers that was a close one, you all have to work better as a team next time. Dont worry Im sure in time you all will, but you did good for your first time. You all may resume your normal life for now, but when the time comes be ready."

Necro was no ordinary foe, even HE had to admit that.

Soka analyzes the destruction caused by the minions.

Everything was razed, "War of the Worlds"-style.

People that hadn't fled were shaking in terror by the trees, which were also destroyed.

Belongings and rubble blew past them in the wind that oddly enough wouldn't stop.

Necro sure spared no expense in his entrances.

And Soka blamed himself. If he had been stronger...Necro would've been on his knees now.

"If only I had been stronger....." Soka says again, unaware he had said it out loud. "Damn it all!"

Creed proceeds to place his hands in his pockets and walk away, ignoring the other Rangers, who were no doubt watching him with a mixture of concern and resentment.

"This might be the test I need, though....." Soka thinks to himself as he ignores the pleas from the others. "If I can defeat the impossible, I can defeat anything....Including that man...."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
To say that Emmet was scared would be an understatement. In truth, he thinks that even the yellow color of his suit wouldn't be able to hide it if he pissed his own pants. Still, something was odd about the whole situation. Okay, not really odd but just flat out stupid. He looks to the others as they go back into civie mode feeling depressed over the sheer beat down that they just went through. It seems that the others actually expected to win that fight. M makes an annoyed sound as his own suit vanishes at the sheer stupidity of the group. There was no way the team could have won. I mean, this Necro guy was highly experienced and knew how to kill other rangers. The most that several of the new rangers had going for them is that most if not all of them were trained in some type of martial arts.

"Man, that was scary."

He looks at he watch briefly and suddenly begins to freak out. If anyone scared him more than Necro, it would have to be tie between his mom and dad. He quickly looks to Ellie and tries to get her attention. "L! We need to get to your house! I promised Mom that I'd help her with supper tonight!" With that he breaks off into a run in the general direction of L's house. He knows what would happen if he ends up breaking his promise with his mom. He'll be given "The Look" and "The Pout". To this day only two people can get him with that combo: L and his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back