• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"I'll deal with you later." Creed says dangerously to Bryan as he rushes into the fray.

Bryan runs, gut-punching two goons at oncee on his way over to Akihito's side.

"Don't worry about me, Soka!" Akihito says, entering into a combat stance, kicking one in the stomach. "I might not be as good as you, but I'm not defenseless. Help your friends!"

"You better not get killed!" Soka says to Akihito.

"I'll be fine....Shadow." Akihito says with a sly smirk.

Creed was NOT a Sonic character! He hatd when Akihito called him that!

Creed moves towards Kabir and Seth, who were taking up positions in front of a threesome of oncoming minions.

"Sorry if I hurt either of you." Soka says sternly to Kabir and Seth. "But next time, stay out of my affairs, ok?"

A minion jumps near Soka, only for the boy to throw the man towards Akihito, who takes him out with a jumping kick.

"I'll slaughter all of these fools." Soka says out loud. "They shall NOT deny me my revenge!"

(OOC: I'm gonna wait for the others to post. And again, anybody can PP Akihito if they wish.)

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Kabir listens with relief to Bryan's explanation, however, Creed did not seem convinced as he rushed forward attacking him again. "When is this going to end?" Kabir said in frustration. He was just about to begin screaming at the two of them when he heard a man say loudly, "This is taking longer then anticipated, seems they both are evenly matched! In any case we just received the go ahead..so lets move out!"

Before Kabir could process what he had just heard, a group of people appeared out of nowhere, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Kabir took on his Northern Shaolin Kung Fu stance ready to face three minions who had targeted him and Seth. Kabir heard Akihito say, "Help your friends!" The request was directed towards Creed who headed their way. Kabir sighed mentally, "Of course 'Akihito' didn't know their strength." He was a little more annoyed with Creed who should have known that they could take care of themselves.

"Sorry if I hurt either of you." Soka said sternly to Kabir and Seth. "But next time, stay out of my affairs, ok?" A minion jumped towards Soka who takes him down quickly. "Listen I could tell you the same thing. I don't need your help," Kabir replied calmly as another minion aimed a punch at him. Kabir blocked the attack by hitting the man's arm with the back of his hand which he then rotated to have the man in a hold, he then sent a powerful kick towards the minion's stomach, forcing him to stumble backwards. As the man began getting up, Kabir connected a roundhouse kick to the guy's temple, either knocking him out or killing him.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Two on one. Figures.
Seth was already annoyed before any of the gang members showed up. The Bryan/Creed fight was really dragging its heels. The backstory helped Seth understand why the duo were fighting but at the same time the fight was obviously pointless. They were evenly matched and everything!
Seth was just about to step in when the Spectre showed their faces. It was chaos, kids screaming and running around as the gang members attacked the power rangers. Seth looked around to see all of the others locked in combat. Kabir had just smoothly finished off his fight when the remaining two minions decided that clearly there was strength in numbers and hey! lets attack Seth TOGETHER.
Seth jumped backwards, blocking punchs, kicks and chops and trying to retaliate. His efforts were blocked however. Seth jumped over a sweep kick and then dodged a knife fist. Shaking his head Seth caught goon A's next attack, grabbing the man's wrist. He spun around and slammed the man into the lockers. Needless to say his opponent didn't get back up. Seth blocked another flurry of punches and kicks by the very angry goon B before he hit him square in the chest with an open palm. Goon B crumpled onto the ground.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Whatever happened between Creed and Bryan, she wasn't entirely sure. They seemed to know each other in some way but it didn't seem positive. M had tried to stop them but it was short lived. She wasn't quite expecting such a disagreement between the group members already.

It was then that enemies appeared again and she was little too slow in her reaction, for when she really noticed one coming her way, it was too late. He kicked her in the stomach and she fell, startled. Flipping backwards, she berated herself. She really needed to concentrate more.

She ran a few steps towards one of them and jumped, sending a flying kick to his chest and knocking him backwards. "That hurt!" She said, giving him a kick upwards and knocking him out. How did these come here anyway? How did they know we were here?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The fight ended, but only because a new one had begun. Out of seemingly nowhere, they had been attacked; specifically, each Ranger had, because each of those minions were intent on them rather than attacking other high school kids. With a clearly audible groan, Julia forced her locker open, dumping her bag inside. If there was a fight going down, she didn't want her things flying all over the place. Though the groan wasn't exactly for that reason, it was something she noticed as she looked down at herself. Of course goons had to attack the day Julia decided to wear a skirt.

Relying mostly on her upper torso for attacks, she was actually doing surprisingly well, though she dealt with each as they came, rather than attacking all of them at once. If they've followed us to school, that means they know who we are, right? She half-asked, half-wondered as she landed a right hook onto one, enough to finally get it out of her hair.

"Man, is this going to be a daily thing?!" She asked no one in particular, beckoning one to come at her. It charged rather wildly, flinging its arms and everything. Ducking under its arm, she grabbed its wrist, twisting it, and pushing it up against the lockers. "Do you guys have anything better to do than attacking a bunch of teenagers?!" She asked angrily, releasing it as it slumped to the ground.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bryan could see the Spectre gang running up on them as they pushed the people away from the crowd. "They are faster than a normal human..." he said as he then focused his attention toward them. He jumped in the air as he punched one them at the right side of their head. He kicked another in the stomach which he then grabbed his arm and flung him to another Spectre member. "This guys are being too easy..." suspiciously Bryan muttered. "Something about them is different." In any case it seems the leader of Spectre had tracked them down, perhaps trying to finish the job. In any case they werent much of a threat at the moment as the crowd ran to save themselves.

As they had finished giving them a beat down. The knocked down spectre members started to get up in surprise to the power rangers. "What the....how could they get up from a major beating?" As the spectre members started to shake, and growl at the same time.
He could see them getting bigger, more muscled up than before. There shirts and pants tore as they got more huge. Vains could be seen more thru out their body and especially around their eyes, clearly from their transformation. ".....this must be Necros doing..." as he then decided to morp "Green Knight!" and went in for the attack.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Listen I could tell you the same thing. I don't need your help."

"Hmph." Soka says to Kabir as he picks a kick a goon in the shin, backflipping his foot onto the enemy's face, knocking the goon down. "That's what I get for being nice. It's easy to be confident when your'e up against an enemy you know you can defeat. Grow up, kid."

With that, Soka runs towards the downed goon to engage two others, only to see veins appear on the downed goon's face. The other two run away in terror, only for veins to appear on them as well, as they clutch their heads in apparent agony.

"This must be Necro's doing." Soka says. "Akihito, get out of here!"

"I will do no such thing!" Akihito shouts.

Creed sighs with anger. He didn't want Akihito to know he was a Power Ranger, but it looked like he had no choice at this point.

Soka puts his right hand out in front of him.

"Brown Knight!"

A brilliant Light surrounds him as metal armor encases itself over the boy's body, half of a helmet manifesting over his eyes.

Akihito watches with amazement as the transformation ends.

"Your'e one of those people from the news...." Akihito says.

"Leave, Akihio." Creed says as he extends his hand in front of him, his reverse-sword appearing. "Right now."

In reply, Akihito runs towards Creed as the two end up back-to-back.

"Never."

Lunarmaster54

Awards
"what are you guys...zombies?!" Seth demanded as the gang members stood up and transformed. Transformed into beefy monsters with thick muscles. Seth growled as one charged him. Seth raised his arms to block a punch and was lifted off of his feet and slammed into the lockers. With a murmured swear word Seth stood up
"I guess they're isn't a choice now" he sighed "Black knight"
He held out his hand and was covered in a black light as armor and a helmet of the same color appeared around him. Seth smiled under his helmet as the now familiar power boost surged through him thanks to the suit.
"This must be how Peter parker felt when using the symbiote" Seth said, blocking a oncoming karate chop and to his satisfaction this time he was able to withstand the attack.
"Nice" Seth said "Now that we're on equal footing..."
He grabbed the mutated gang member's wrist and yanked him foward, burying his other fist into its stomach and then finally kicking it in the chest. It hit the ground with a crash.
"...I can crush you!"

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Kabir shot an annoyed look towards Creed at the word, "Kid." Surely he was no more than a couple of years older. Kabir might have made a retort but resisted the urge as he saw Creed rush towards a few other minions. With a sigh he walked towards the man he had just defeated, placing his fingers on the minion's neck to see if he was alive.

"Barely," murmured Kabir as he felt a slight throb on his fingers. He was about to move on to another group when the pulse suddenly grew stronger, the vein on the man's neck began to extrude out, beating violently against Kabir's finger. Kabir removed his hand immediately and watched in shock as the man began a transformation- his body shook in pain, his muscles and bones began to expand, clothes were ripped off, veins pulsated around his now bloodshot eyes.

Before Kabir could react the man grabbed his neck, squeezing tightly as he began getting up. While he lifted Kabir into the air he muttered, "Not so tough now huh?" With each second the minion squeezed tighter, forcing more and more breath out of Kabir's lungs. "Shit!" thought Kabir to himself as he saw that the other minions had transformed as well. With a ragged breath, Kabir forced out the word, "Silver Knight!"

He felt the same rush of adrenaline and strength as before. The suit materialised over his body causing large metal plates to fit together until a mask flashed unto his face. A sword appeared in his right hand with a single thought. "Take this!" shouted Kabir as he twisted his sword slightly, forcing it to cut straight through the man's hand from beneath. The minion roared at the sight of his own blood as Kabir dropped to the ground along with his most of his arm. "HOW ABOUT THIS!!!" the monster screamed sending a punch with his left hand. Kabir dodged the attack by simply bending his head to the side. As the man's arm passed his head, Kabir glided his blade upward, cleaning slicing the man's arm right below the joint.

These minions were no longer human so even after that he kept going. He attempted to ram into Kabir who got behind him with a nimbly executed side step."Die," muttered Kabir more melodramatically than he intended as the monster began to turn around. With what appeared to be a simple flick of his sword, Kabir seperated the man's head from his body, without a doubt killing him.

Abhorsen

Adams House

Adam had spent hours in the dojo this morning. He was feeling good especially since he had just finished up his cool down run. That made three hours. He had been up since 4 am. It was time for school soon. Adam bolted for the shower, he needed to hurry. He had about half an hour to get ready and get there. As he showered he thought of his past and how difficult it was to deal with the pain even now..He had recovered from the reclusiveness, but the pain was still there and it hurt. After finishing his shower and tying up the loose ends on getting ready, he was late..

School

After apologizing to the teacher for being tardy Adam sat down in the back. He shot a glance at Julia, she fascinated him for some
reason. As the teacher prattled on about mindless boggle Adam began to get restless, he needed to vent some energy. For some reason he was overflowing today. Not that he wanted to talk to anyone or really do anything but he was really having a moment here with this restlessness.

"Excuse me teacher, may I use the restroom?"

Teacher: sure go ahead

Adam shot out of the building as soon as he cleared the door and it closed. He felt like he could run for days. After a five minute all out run, Adam went back inside.

Classmates: *STARE*

*oh great look at that awkward glance, they think i did number two... ugh great! that is perfect....

Adams day was starting to get a little rocky, maybe he would go see a doctor this wasn't normal. After the grueling last thirty minutes of class Adam was finally free. He grabbed his stuff and began to leave.

Random Classmate: Hey loner kid, you forgot your lunch bag. Did mommy-wommy pack it for you. Awww isnt that cute, he is angry. Is wittle 'ol weirdo cwristian boy gonna run home and tell mommy about the mean bullys.

*shaking in anger*....sHutUp... or I will break your ARMS!

Random Classmate: Wook at the baby. Is he cryin... mabye he needs to sit in mommys lap, it is past feeding time isnt it baby.

(something snapped) say that again.. Maybe I mis-heard.

Random Classmate:What, the part about you latched on your mommy. Begging for some more? Was that it?

Yea.. that was it.

Adam was in his face in moments, a few other classmates stayed at a distance the rest had left. Adam was just short of punching him, it was taking everything he had to not obliterate this idiot. That was till the idiot knee'd adam in the stomach, it didnt hurt. Adam had what he needed, and wasnt turning another cheek (sorry God) He ran as the idiot started to back up as he closed in he faked a punch and in turn grabbed the guys arm and shoulder and flipped him onto his back, he then proceeded to pummel his face till all that remained when he finished was what looked like a hamburger patty dropped in the dirt. It wasnt till someone was pulling him off did he stop. It was the principal he looked furious, yet humored.

Principal's office

Principal: Look Adam, i talked to the others that were watching and they said he started it with you and that he hit you first. For that reason I am gonna let this go, just this once. I will not tolerate this attitude regardless of what he said or did. Are we Clear??

Yes sir, I am sorry. I lost it, i..I just blacked out..

Principal: I understand, you may leave.

Adam nodded and left, as he walked outside to his car he saw an ambulance taking that idiot to the hospital. He had really messed up losing it that way. As Adam walked towards the gates he noticed some people fighting.. He had better stay clear of this one..wait... those were Power Rangers like him. Well sortof like him.. they looked like knights, he was a Samurai.. There were two of the spectre gang thugs standing close enough to him that they could hear him.

hey, yea you, your gang is ridiculous, what are those things your wearing sequenced jackets?

That had done it, they were running at him.. they were REALLY BUFF, whoa.. This would be fun, Adam decided to skip the formalities and went ahead and morphed. "Crimson Samurai" On that note he was in his Ranger form. The two gang members reached him at the same time, he kicked one in the ribs sending it flying into the other one toppling the both of them over. As they began to get back up Adam drew his Katana, the first thug lunged at him Adam buried his blade in the thugs shoulder cutting the jugular. He would bleed out in minutes.. The second lunged, Adam back kicked him in the face, then brought the blunt side of his sword across the thugs temple. He would die of brain hemmoraging. Adam dashed towards the next opponents, he was enjoying making these scum pay, they were no better than the loser he destroyed earlier. Things were looking up again....

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Two of Spectre rushed Bryan from opposite sides "You will be undone" said one of them. Bryan ducked the punch of them threw which hit the other in the face. "Undone eh?" he said with a smirk. By now they had defeated most of Spectre except for two more of which Bryan was about to attack but then an unknown fighter entered the battlefield and beat the last two with ease. "What the...." wondering who this new figure was, he was a Power Ranger no doubt about it, not a knight, but a samurai.

Bryan then talked to Zordon thru his communicator, "Zordon. Did you recruit someone else?"

"No, I havent. This new Power Ranger has no connection to me. Be cautious." Responded Zordon.

"Well, he did help us. But still got to keep my guard..." he said as he approached this new Power Ranger.

"Nice moves, but who are you? and how are you a Power Ranger?" he said suspiciously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an unknown location.

"Hmm..they beat my men. Even after that power up you gave them. Interesting turn of events wouldnt you say Necro. Also seems the Power Rangers have a new friend." Harusa said calmly.

Necro smirked. "Yes....but this is just a part of the big picture. I got an ace in the hole. Plus these new Power Rangers are all the same. I could crush them right now if I wanted to. But there are other ways to have fun. They are no threat to me.."

"I wouldnt underestimate them if I were you..two of them were once apart of my Spectre gang. Very efficient fighters I would say..."

Necro gave a small laughter, "HAHA....Harusa. Im well aware of that. Everything is going according to plan."

Last edited:

Abhorsen

"Nice moves, but who are you? and how are you a Power Ranger?"

..................I am the Crimson Samuri Ranger and they had it coming to them. It doesn't matter how or why, I just am. No worries.said Adam as he turned and began to walk away.

*thinking to himself as he walks away*
Adam didnt want them to know his face, he didnt want to be a part of their happy go lucky clique. He was happy being a servant of the master and being alone. He liked the empty quietness his life contained. It helped calm the madness. What was it to them whether he was a Ranger like they were. He was one none the less. That green one was Mr. twenty questions....

*bah, regardless the master would have me help them.*

Adam was out of earshot now, he didnt want to talk to them.. the real problem was Julia was fighting with them.. does that mean she is one of them too?!

*I really hope she isnt part of that green guys possy.. ugh*said Adam as he neared his house. (He had powered down in an ally after he was sure they were not following him)

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Again..." She said to herself, noticing the sudden transformation that the enemies had. Elie frowned. "Teal Knight." She said, transforming into a Power Ranger. She brought down every enemy that came her way. Frankly, it was sort of making her nervous. Her eyes darted sometimes to see if Necro was around but she never spotted him.

As they fought the enemies, a newcomer appeared. Surprised, Elie looked at the newcomer. A Knight? No, he looked different somehow. He seemed to do fine by himself as well. The enemies had been defeated soon after he appeared.

"I am the Crimson Samuri Ranger and they had it coming to them. It doesn't matter how or why, I just am. No worries."

She quirked an eyebrow, a hand resting on her hip. She walked over to Bryan when he walked away. "So should we consider him an ally or an enemy?" She asked him. "Oh, my name's Elie Hikawa, by the way. We haven't had a proper introduction last time." She said with a smile, and then turned to check on Emmet. She was relieved. And then her stomach hurt from the kick she received earlier. She kept a smile, hiding the pain. Well, she's been through worse.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Creed slices the final enemy directly through it's chest as it disappears in a shower of black smoke. A little ways off, A Spectre gangster is seen lying on the floor, black veins throbbing from his arms. He struggles to get up, with moans escpaing his mouth.

"Hmph." Creed grunts as he slowly walks towards the man, who now looks up at Creed with forlorn eyes.

Akihito is heard in the distance, presumably taking out his own final enemy.

"Please....Help..me...." The gangster lying below Creed asks as he reaches for the boy's hand.

Creed latches his reverse-sword onto his chest, knight-style, as he looks down on the hapless man.

"Don't worry, I will." Creed says.

"N-No, please!" The man shouts in desperation.

Without another word, Creed slams his sword into the man's heart, as the scene zooms in on Creed's half-helmeted face in order to avoid showing the gore.

After a moment of gurgling, the moans finally cease, and Creed removes his now blood-stained sword from the enemy's chest. Since the gangster was still Human. He doesn't dissipate. Instead, his corpse just lies there...Motionless.....A sad expression on his face.

And all Creed can do is stare....

Creed extends his arm out in front of him. His body is engulfed by a brown aura....and his Ranger Armor and Reverse-Sword disappear in a shower of brown sparks.

Akihito runs towards, and stops short of, Creed.

"He was still alive, you know." Akihito says, placing himself into Creed's left arm, his face a mixture of fear and amazement. "Maybe we could've saved him."

"It would have been only a matter of time." Creed replies as he places his hands in his pockets, causing Akihito to let go. Creed watches the Teal Ranger, named Eile apparently, talk with Bryan, who had also de-morphed.
"He was the enemy, anyway." Creed continues. "Dead men weep no tears..."

Creed adds bitterly as he begins to walk away. "....And give no advice."

Creed begins to walk away from the others, doing his best to avoid conversation, not that he would ignore anybody if they DID talk to him at this point. Besides, Akihito now knew that he and the rest were Power Rangers. Maybe Zordon and Alpha would have the answers as to what to do. But for now, all Creed wanted to do was leave the area.

"This...Crimson Samurai....." Creed thinks as he continues walking, Akihito at his heels. "He's a pretty enigmatic figure. But there's one thing I've noticed....He's like me....Alone..."

Akihito taps Creed on his shoulder, pointing to the others.

"We should probably consult with them...."

Creed ignores him and keeps on going.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Seth watched the samuri ranger walk away with intrest. But at the same time, questions raced through his mind like they were cars and his brain was a track. Who was that guy? Why hadn't zordon mentioned him? Why was he a diffrent type of ranger than the rest of them? Why was he suit two colors and awesome looking? Seth shook his head and demorphed before wincing. He'd been kicked into some lockers and his back was pretty sore. He walked over to Bryan who was responding to something Elie had asked him. She turned around and was checking on her brother. Seth walked over to the three, concerned.
"So what are we going to do?" he asked "Talk to Zordon about this? He never said there was going to be a mysterious samuri ranger running around as well..."
He looked over at Elie "oh and are you okay? I saw you get kicked in the stomach and those things were pretty heavy hitters! My guy decided to slam me into some lockers...I think he was jealous of our battle suits....he gets bulky and hulk like while we get armor and cool accessories" he smiled at her to show he was joking. After all, the mood was too...tense. What with all of the attacks and such that had happened recently. But on the bright side at least they won their first battle as power rangers! Well second battle cause they lost the first one but hey things were looking up!
"My name's Seth by the way" he added by way of introduction to the three "Seth Parker"

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Kabir observed the new Ranger who entered the battle intently, observing his moves as he took care of the final two minions. The mysterious figure had Samurai training without a doubt. As he listened to the Samurai's and Bryan's conversation his suit became covered with silver light, which exploded outwards leaving him in his normal attire.

"I am the Crimson Samuri Ranger and they had it coming to them. It doesn't matter how or why, I just am. No worries," answered the strange fighter upon being questioned by Bryan. Kabir couldn't help but scoff at this, to him it almost seemed as if this guy had rehearsed the line.

Kabir watched as the unknown Ranger left, along with a few of his fellow teammates. As he watched the Teal Ranger approach Bryan he sighed deeply, "Better introduce myself." He walked towards his leader, just in time to hear the Teal Ranger question whether or not the Crimson Samurai could be trusted-before introducing herself as an afterthought. Kabir cut into the conversation, not giving Bryan a chance to answer.

"Hey seeing as we've become a team I thought that I should introduce myself, my name is Kabir Dhanraj but please, call me Danny." He plastered a smile on his face which he could sense looked awkward and forced before turning to Elie and adding seriously, " At the moment we'll have to consider him an ally. He did help us out here, though I can't say it was really needed," he stated smugly before adding, " I would advise not putting your life in his hands though.....well you all probably know that already."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bryan's suspicions grew about this mysterious Power Ranger as his eyes got sharper as he saw him walk away. "This Power Ranger business just got more interesting......" he de-morphed as he stood as his fellow Power Rangers started to come in towards him. Elie asked him a question about the crimson power ranger in which she followed it with an introduction. He was about to answer but soon got interrupted by Kabir in which Bryan shook his head and smirked with a thought "I swear this Kabir guy makes me laugh. Trying to get a girls attention by interrupting someone is not the way to go." in any case he wasnt bothered by it, he was actually was amused.

Seth then introduced himself as well, in which then Bryan stepped up "This new crimson power ranger we dont consider ally nor enemy until we know more about him. That would be the most rational option. I talked to Zordon about him, and he isnt affliated with him in no shape or form. He is one interesting character, but I dont trust him." Bryan then went on with formalities with his introduction "In any case, my name is Bryan McCaine, looks like we are going to be working together for awhile." He then turned his attention to his fellow teammate Creed, he didnt feel any resentment for what happened earlier as it was just a misunderstanding as he then ran towards him. He felt it was worth a shot,

"We should probably consult with them...."

"I agree with your young friend, Creed." As he gave a greeting smile to the other boy, and then gave a serious look toward Creed. "We should talk about what happened earlier. Like I said before I had nothing to do with Spectre attacking you, I tried to save you. Spectre attacked both of us, which should validate what Im saying is the truth. In any case, we are a part of a team and whether you like it or not its going to stay that way. We had a great fight, you sure do know your martial arts. Im sure if we work together we can defeat the evil that is trying to conquer this world, So how about it?" he said as he put his right arm out to shake his hand.

Zordon.
"Power Rangers there seems to be a weird disturbance on an old mansion that is very close to where you are all currently located, go and check it out." as he spoke to them thru their morph device watches.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
And another surprise came their way, this time, in the form of a new Ranger. Only after the madness settled did another ranger come and introduce herself. Would've been nice if we had all done this from the start... Julia took out her bag from her locker as she gave a small sigh. For some reason, she felt as if fate was just toying with them. First the random attack, now another thing not so far away beckoning them?

It was a tiresome thing, being in a team.

Oddly, for once she didn't feel like putting up with them. Still, a team is a team, so she joined the group, with a shake of her head, stated, "Nice of you guys to finally open up to us." She prodded Bryan, who had turned to the Brown Ranger. "If he doesn't want to come, that's up to him. No sense in forcing something that isn't going to happen." She advised him, waving off Creed. Truthfully, it was all up to him; join or not join. Wanna be alone? Go ahead, no point in trying to reel someone in if they're not going to go with it."

"While you guys finish, I'm going up ahead." Julia stated, turning to leave. She paused for a moment, and turned back, remembering, "Name's Julianne-Marie, would've been dandy to introduce myself in a situation that doesn't deal with the fate of the world in our hands."

With a small wave, Julia trotted off. Yeah, she was going against what she had said, but hey, she wasn't going to force anything out of anyone. If you wanted things done, get them done yourself.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Creed had originally intended to walk away, and was almost by the school gate when Julia and Bryan called out to him.

Akihito was already walking towards the group, which oddly enough had said nothing about his presence yet.

"Ugh...What a pain...." Creed mutters to himself as he follows his friend over to the group.

The red ranger Julia had just said something to Bryan, but Creed couldn't pick it up.

Before anyone else says anything to her, she storms off in an irritated huff, only stopping to say her name.

Creed didn't care. He would probably ignore more than half of these people anyway.

But Creed's eyes went wide at Bryan's next statement.

"We should talk about what happened earlier. Like I said before I had nothing to do with Spectre attacking you, I tried to save you. Spectre attacked both of us, which should validate what Im saying is the truth. In any case, we are a part of a team and whether you like it or not its going to stay that way. We had a great fight, you sure do know your martial arts. Im sure if we work together we can defeat the evil that is trying to conquer this world, So how about it?"

Here was his mortal enemy trying to make amends. Sounded like something out of a crappy action movie.

"Hmph. A sense of honor...Hilarious." Creed says resentfully.

Creed makes a fist out of his right hand.

All he wants to do is punch Bryan again....Make him suffer....

But considers it....and unclenches his hand.

"Sigh...." Creed sighs angrily as he shakes Bryan's hand with his own.

As stupid as he sounded, he was right.

They can't fight Necro if theyr'e fighting each other.

Akihito, who was standing next to him, breathes a sigh of relief.

"In case none of you know, my name's Soka Creed." Soka says, introducing himself. "Sorry I came off as an ass today....For obvious reasons."

As if to illustrate his point, he shoots a dirty look at the man he had just shaken hands with as he utters the last three words.

"As for the rest of you, I'll do my best. But just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours." Creed concludes. "And I agree with the idiot....Trusting the Crimson Ranger is out of the question. Without a motive, reason, or superior to report to, he shouldn't even be wearing that armor at all."

Creed continues to brood in his mind, despite the relaxed face he's displaying for the others.

If Bryan thought a mere wave of his hand and an apology was going to get him off the hook, he was dead wrong.

Akihito raises his hand as all heads turn towards him.

"My name's Akihito." AKihito says, introducing himself with a smile. "Creed's friend, obviously. I'm sorry about Soka...He usually doesn't open up to people very well....Like this one time...."

"Hey!" Creed shouts.

"Oh, hush, hush." Akihito says, waving a dismissing hand as his friend. "Anyway...I still can't believe I'm hanging out with Power Rangers.... Now, I can't fight these intergalactic monsters you guys are, but If I can help, all any of you have to do is let me know. Oh, and your secret is safe with me."

Akihito does a zipping motion over his mouth to illustrate his point.

"Power Rangers, there seems to be a weird disturbance at an old mansion very close to your current location. Go and check it out."

"Sigh....Just when I thought I could relax." Creed mutters, turning to look at Akihito. "YOU are staying here!"

"Of course!" Akihito says as he begins to slowly walk away from the group. "Now go, Power Rangers! Go save the world, one goon at a time! I'll have a big lunch waiting for you all when you come back. You WILL send them to the house, won't you Soka? Bye now!"

Before anyone else can say a word, Akihito runs back to the house.

Creed sighs knowingly as a smile forms on his lips as he watches Akihito drift away from view. Akihito was always full of energy......Maybe that was why him and Creed got along so well.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Oh and are you okay? I saw you get kicked in the stomach and those things were pretty heavy hitters! My guy decided to slam me into some lockers...I think he was jealous of our battle suits....he gets bulky and hulk like while we get armor and cool accessories."

Elie laughed but stopped. It kind of hurt to laugh. When she was about to tell him she was fine, Kabir, or Danny as he said, answered the question she asked towards Bryan. And then Bryan went to make peace with Creed, which was a rather comforting initiative in her opinion. It was really better to have everyone work together.

Still, maybe everyone seemed to prefer doing things their own way. Creed showed that, and now it seems Julia showed it as well. At least she introduced herself along with everyone else. Since they were all heading the same way, wouldn't it be better to stay as a team? She watched Julia go ahead.

"In case none of you know, my name's Soka Creed. Sorry I came off as an ass today....For obvious reasons. As for the rest of you, I'll do my best. But just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours. And I agree with the idiot....Trusting the Crimson Ranger is out of the question. Without a motive, reason, or superior to report to, he shouldn't even be wearing that armor at all."

Elie looked at Creed, thinking seriously of what he said. Just as she was about to speak, Akihito spoke instead, introducing himself and cheering them on. She smiled. It was somehow funny to hear such a motivation, especially when it felt as if she was still just a normal girl.

While she was aware that Zordon informed them of something, she couldn't help but be elated at the 'big lunch' waiting for them. "Ohirugohan~ [Lunch]" She said ecstatically. She pumped her fists only to wince in pain from her stomach. Ooh, that wasn't a good move. In addition to that, they may have another fight. Okay, it'll be okay, Elie. Just ignore the pain. She told herself in her mind.

"W-Well, glad to see everyone's fine! We should catch up with Julia." She patted Bryan and Creed's backs. "Right? Right?" She said as she turned to look at Emmet. "This is Emmet, my twin brother." She grinned, laughing slightly at how he was nearly left out.

She looked at him hesitantly, and whispered, "I might have a bruise on my stomach from earlier and it's kind of...painful. But don't tell anyone! It'll be bad if I can't be of any help." She told him, glancing at the other members and wondering whether they heard what she said. But she was whispering anyway, so they couldn't have heard it.

"Alright, guys, let's go together!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back