• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Hmm...this must be your lucky day Power Rangers, seems I have some other business to attend to. I have proven to be unstoppable, you better quit now before its to late."

Necro left and all Elie could think about was the absurdity of it all. Sure she took the whole Power Ranger thing seriously, but it was ridiculous how they had to fight these evildoers so quick.

"Power Rangers that was a close one, you all have to work better as a team next time. Dont worry Im sure in time you all will, but you did good for your first time. You all may resume your normal life for now, but when the time comes be ready."

"If only I had been stronger.....Damn it all!"

And Soka walks away. "Hm..." Elie said to herself. "Like a Cloud Strife." She grinned, becoming rather interested in knowing Soka more. But he gets a bit agitated easily, she noticed.

"L! We need to get to your house! I promised Mom that I'd help her with supper tonight!"

Elie widened her eyes. She completely forgot about their mom. Their mother would be wondering where they were, no doubt. Still, she knew what the possible outcome of cooking supper would be.

Demo kekkyoku mama ja nakute Elie ga oryouri surundakara... [But in the end it's not mom, it's Elie who's cooking...] She thought, even though she didn't mind it.

"Wait, M!" She said, running after him.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
'You all have to work better as a team next time.' He says.

Well, let's see:

We got a green leader who isn't doing so hot leading.

Twins Teal and Yellow that sync with themselves but not anyone else.

Brown who just mopes.

Silver and Black who need directions.

And Red whose first fight was spent being the damsel, acting more like another color...

The world is SO screwed... Julia groaned, shaking her head. How the heck would they be able to actually work together? Ignoring the fact that a few just wandered off already, no one else knew what they were doing. Sure, she was probably overexaggerating. But maybe rather than just fighting alone, they could try.

She suddenly felt undermined; she didn't know any fancy martial arts. She used to be a boxer. Boxers fight whoever's in front of them using sheer force--she didn't know how to use a sword, she didn't have these super awesome sensing skills, she was just a violin player!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Julia smacked her cheeks, shaking her head. Not like we would've done better! Hell, even Z guy said we weren't half bad! She nodded to herself, though paused. How could we do to get better at teamwork when everyone just does their own thing?

As others left, Julia approached Mr. Leader, sticking her hand out. First things first, good deeds never go unnoticed. "Thanks for earlier. Name's Julianne-Marie. And you are?"

The first step of teamwork : know thy allies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"If only I had been stronger....." Soka says again, unaware he had said it out loud. "Damn it all!"

As Bryan saw him leave he understood Soka's frustration, and where he was coming from, because he felt the same way. "There has to be a way to get stronger...." he thought to himself. He was disappointed with himself that he couldnt stop Necro. He still felt that Necro could be beaten, Bryan just needed to figure out how. It was something he couldnt get out of his mind as if he were consumed by it. As Zordon said before teamwork is key to be stronger but right now they were far from being a team at the moment as everyone was going there separate ways. He didnt give up hope, and was determined to do better next time they were to encounter him.

As he thought about what just happened, he was caught off guard by the red ranger, Julianne-Marie, who approached him to thank him for saving her. "It was no problem, Im sure you would of done the same. He was about to hurt you and I couldnt let that happen. My name is Bryan McCaine by the way." as he shook her hand. The park was empty with no one around which was left by the devastation Necro left behind. "Seems our teamwork needs some work, but Im sure it will get better. It was our first day after all. In any case Im about to hit up an anime shop nearby, you interested in joining?" he said, as it was a good way in getting to know another team member who he just met.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
"Hmm...this must be your lucky day Power Rangers, seems I have some other business to attend to. I have proven to be unstoppable, you better quit now before its to late," said Necro.

"What a relief......." thought Kabir as his suit dematerialised. Zordon began to speak to them, saying something about working together but Kabir paid little attention as his focus began to move towards the surrounding area. "This place is a mess," he muttered as he saw the damage that was left, trees were uprooted and an eerie silence filled the once lively park. His attention once again changed, this time to the other Rangers. He watched as they moaned about getting stronger, talked about going home to their moms and two of them were even talking about going to an anime shop.

"Their lives seem kind of simple....." thought Kabir. He, himself did not know what to do. Before this he was planning to jump off a building and just....die, now he would have to go back to his grandmother who was probably worried sick. "See ya later," he said to the two Rangers left before he walked off. With a sigh he remembered that he had school in the morning.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
"Hmm...this must be your lucky day Power Rangers, seems I have some other business to attend to. I have proven to be unstoppable, you better quit now before its to late," said Necro.

Seth sighed and demorphed. Their first big battle was over. Well, battle was putting it nicely. It was more along the lines of a curbstomp but still...still.
The other rangers were talking about going home and one about getting stronger. Seth nodded in agreement when he heard that. He himself had every intention of training. Well when he got home anyway. Tomorrow. He stretched, for now he was going to focus on the essentals. Eating, showering and sleeping. In that order.
"I'll see you guys later" he said with a wave and began to walk away. He shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed
"He must like sacrificing you all like the pawns you all are"
"I'm not a damn pawn" Seth murmured irritably as he walked.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Next Day

"So remember, class....."

Soka sat with his head down on his desk. Just one period to go and he'd be free from this nonsense.

The day went rather smoothly considering the Spectre presence in the school. The occasional threat, a name or two, but no brawls like he had expected.

He saw some of the other Rangers throught the hallways during the in-between time in classes, but he ignored any attempt at communication.

"How can I get stronger?" Soka thought to himself. "That Necro guy wiped the floor with the lot of us....Like we were plastic toys or something....."

"Mister Creed?" A voice asks, waking Creed up from his thoughts.

"Wha....Huh?" Soka asks absent-mindedly.

"Please do try NOT to sleep during class." Says Miss Costa, the teacher of the class. "You are aware that the quiz is tomorrow and your grade is practically kaput, right?"

"Pfft." Soka grunts in response.

He wasn't worried about school, he was worried about what he was going to do now.

If the teacher had only known, she'd kept her mouth shut. But Creed wasn't sure if this was the best time to reveal himself as a Power Ranger.

Creed's mind shifted yet again away from the subject matter back to yesterday. The face of the Green Ranger swept into his thoughts. He knew him from somewhere. But where? Him and Necro. These two were important. And the mental haunts refused to give Creed any peace.

With an angry sigh, Creed puts his head down yet again.

-----------

School was over. Creed walked out of the double doors with inner glee.

He proceeded towards the outer gates when he saw what looked like the Green Ranger, Bryan. He still couldn't place him.

Creed ignored him and proceeded to the gates.

As Creed continued to walk, his eyes on the sidewalk gravel, feet appeared in front of him.

Creed looks up to see another boy of Asian descent, his hair flowing behind his head.

"Akihito?" Creed asks the boy wearily. "What do you want?"

"Hey, you!" Akihito says in an effeminate tone. "Godfather-Sensei told me to watch the house while he was out of town, so i'm your roommate!"

Akihito lived with Godfather-Sensei and Creed since he was an orphan. His parents had both died of causes which he refused to disclose to anybody....even to Creed.

Akihito was effeminate (Creed was sure the boy was Gay, but he didn't ask, for he didn't really care whether he was or not) and...well...out-there. But Creed thought of him as the only person he could trust, aside from Godfather-Sensei.

"Should I jump for joy or shoot myself?" Creed asks in a monotone voice.

"Oh, you..." Akihitio replied, waving his hand in a dismissive manner. "Anyway....I'm thinking we head over to Newport Akiba for a snack. What do you say?"

Creed looked again towards the gate. The Green Ranger was still there. Creed's mind drifted again to yesterday.

The battle from yesterday comes into his mind as he sees the Green Ranger doing battle with Necro. His style...His battle style....It stood out....Every other feature didn't matter to Soka except the way he moved. Creed couldn't trace it. The scene fades to white.

A new scene. An alleyway at night. Rain and Lightning are seen falling onto thee area. A fight is in progress. A younger version of Creed and a black-haired man are engaged in combat. Creed attacks with an upper jab, only to be tripped onto the ground by a sweeping kick. Assaliants then gang up on him. The scene shifts to Creed's perspective as an blond-haired man's face is seen behind the assaliants: That of the Green Ranger.

"S-Soka?" Akihito's voice echoes, snapping Creed back to reality.

Creed's eyes go wide with anger as he shoves Akihito aside and walks closer to the Green Ranger.

It had to be him.

There was nobody else it could've been.

"Soka!" Akihito yells again from the distance. Creed balls up a fist in his hand as he walks toward the Green Ranger.

"Hey!" Creed shouts.

The moment the Green Ranger turns to look at Soka, Creed punches him square in the face.

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Kabir looked aimlessly out of the window during his Mathematics class. This all felt surreal, he didn't plan to come back to this place but by choosing to live, he had no choice. "Well Mr. Dhanraj, I suppose that you've already figured out the answer since you're clearly not paying attention," said his teacher who had never sounded annoyed with him before. With a sigh he looked towards the board, working out the complex algebra question within seconds, "The answer is 16, Mr.Dowlath."

Kabir's eyes trailed off from his teacher as he began to assess the students in his class. "None of the other Rangers are in my class," he noted to himself before continuing ,"Can't say that I'm surprised, if they were I would have recognised them immediately." The day began fairly well, the little number of 'friends' he had seemed glad to see that he was back to normal. During the school's lunch break, he walked around the school's compound, looking for the other Rangers. He only met the Brown Ranger who was muttering to himself and seemed in no mood to talk. Kabir just sighed and walked past him, thinking to himself, "That dude has some serious problems."

Soon the break was over and he hurried back to class, disappointed that he couldn't communicate with the others but knowing that their was still a chance after school. The last few hours past quickly, time seems to move faster when Kabir was deep in thought. "That armor. Maybe that's Necro's secret, perhaps it increases his power like our Ranger suits. He can't be that strong, he must have a weakness." Like he often did after reaching a mind block he sighed deeply and began to twiddle his thumbs eventually concluding , "We'll have to fight again for me to know."

After bell had called, Kabir strided towards the outer gates of the school, perhaps he could see a Ranger passing through there. With relief he saw both the brown Ranger and Bryan their leader, he was about to call out to them when-much to his surprise-Soka punched him square in the face. "What the hell?" thought Kabir as he rushed towards them. Before Bryan could react Kabir stepped between the two. "Problem here hot heads?" he asked before lowering his voice so that only they could hear, "Team tension already?"

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Seth yawned as he sat in biology class, staring dimly at the frog on the little plate in front of him.
"I hate...hate hate hate disection days" Seth sighed in annoyance. The boy was still sore from being slapped across the feild by Necro and a shower, large meal and a abundance of sleep hadn't helped that. Not at all.
"Seth?" his teacher asked "are you gonna cut it or stare at it?!?"
Seth sighed and raised his knife before shaking his head and throwing it back down. He wasn't in the mood to murder innocent little frogs.
"I need to use the restroom" he said
"but...."
"Ill be back" Seth cut across her and left the room, yawning and streaching as he walked down the deserted hallways. He didn't seriously need to restroom it up but he couldn't stand sitting for any longer. He checked his watch and rolled his eyes. Of course he had another fifteen minutes before school finally FINALLY let out. But he couldn't spend those minutes in the restroom...no no. The teacher would flip out. With a another yawn Seth peeped into other classrooms, interested in what they were doing.
"Hmmm" Seth said as he went from door to door "Learning about Probability....watching wall.e.....baking cookies...oooo! cookies!!"
He looked around before slipping into the foods classroom. A few minutes later and he was walking back into biology, munching a warm chocolate chip cookie
"Finally back eh Seth?" his science teacher demanded as Seth happily went to town on his hot treat
"Yep" he said with a nod, wiping chocolate from his lips "and with five minutes to spare!"
"Well we're packing up now" Seth's teacher said in irritation "you'll have to make up the assignment. After school tomorrow. AND write an essay"
Seth moaned, of COURSE....
The bell rang as Seth gathered his belongings and briskly walked towards the school gates. Time to go home!
Whisiling a happy tune Seth walked towards the gates.....just in time to see Creed punch leader Bryan in the face.
"Damn it" Seth sighed as he hoverd on the sidelines. He had NO intention of getting involved with this. Yeah they were his teammates and all but he didn't see a real reason to fight them. He was just going to sit back and see what would happen next. Besides, Kabir was already involved...
"Team tension already?!" the other boy hissed

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
School was almost over but all day Bryan kept thinkin about the fight with Necro to the point he didnt even eat during lunch. "There has to be a weakness within him..." the moment he fought him kept replaying on his mind over and over again. He reviewed his team, "we got those twins they seem to be in synch with each other and must know each others moves so that could prove to be an advantage, also Kabir is a really intelligent guy and Julia is a great team player and Seth is somebody who is determined on the team goal which raises morale. "But that Creed guy something about him is familiar...I know Ive seen him somewhere before...in any case he is a very good fighter as well" He couldnt recall from where, but he knew him and Creed must of seen each other at one time before this Power Ranger business. In any case, He wanted to fight Necro again, "I cant just be sitting around here while he plans his next attack" he said as he just walked off of class, while the teacher was stunned and confused to why he left. He needed some fresh air and quiet as he thought out his next strategic plan as he went outside near the gate. "Class is almost over anyways..." he remarked.

His mind flashesback to when he first joined Spectre a young kid looking to find a group where he can belong to and making a name for himself. "Wait now I remember where I know that guy from!" he suddenly remembered seeing Creed at one of Spectre's secret meetings. "We were both in Spectre...." Bryan smirked, "That guy sure is one to get tempered alot" Seems like a long time since then, as alot of things have happened between then and now. He hadnt seen his Power Ranger comrades all day but he wouldnt be surprised if they saw him as he was purely focused on Necro the whole day. In any case Necro would be attacking soon but when. As he stood there thinking out about their future moves, then an unexpected sudden hit on the face.

"What the hell?!" he thought as he recovered by the blow and saw Creed. "Whats with this guy?!" he thought as he went for retaliation but then Kabir stepped between both of them. Bryan appreciated Kabir for trying to keep the peace, but Bryan is a fighter, and if this guy wanted a challenge then so be it. "Creed what the hells your problem? If you want a fight then you got it" as he forced his way toward Creed, and threw a punch to the face as well.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Elie was frankly still a little tired from yesterday's incident. She was actually frightened by Necro's appearance but she didn't show it yesterday. It wouldn't be cool. Of course, when Elie and Emmet came back home, she spilled it all out to him.

And when she was in class she kept losing concentration, thoughts always on the enemies they faced. They were helpless yesterday. What if he makes an appearance again today? What were they to do? Besides...they weren't prepared as a team yet.

She rest her chin on her hand, doodling in her notebook. Come to think of it, they didn't even have proper introductions.

"Elie." She looked up, hearing her name from the teacher. He looked at her expectantly, pointing to the question on the blackboard. She felt colour rise in her cheeks. She wasn't paying attention, so she didn't know the answer. "Well done." He said, leaving her embarrassed.

"Stupid~" She heard the girl next to her whisper loud enough for her to hear. Elie looked down, playing with her fingers in embarrassment.

Once class was over, the girl next to her got up and walked past her table, pushing down her pens and book off her table. "Oops," She said as she skipped out of class.

But she's learned to put up with this, so she kept herself quiet and picked up the things that were pushed down and stuffing them in her bag. She grabbed her bag and looked for M. Walking over to him, she gave a small reassuring smile. "Let's go." She said.

When they both walked outside the school, she spotted Bryan, Creed and Kabir in a disagreement. In addition to that, there was a crowd gathering. "What should we do? Stop them?" She turned to her right to see Seth. "I see he's not doing anything. We should do something." She said, tugging on Emmet's sleeve and pulling him with her towards the three.

"M, say something. Maybe this is guy stuff going on." She whispered, nudging him.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
The only people who think that History is any fun happens to be those that enjoy playing in the dirt. Emmet outgrew that past time when he was just a little kid so he often times found himself zoning in and out. The only good thing about this class? Ellie was in it too! Speaking of his sister, he listens as the bell rings and people start to leave. The only disturbance brings itself up when one of the girls in the class decides to mess with Ellie, as some seem to do these days, but then she walks past his desk and gives him a bit of a flirty wink. Emmet stares at the girl in astonishment as she walks out of the room as he tries to figure out why she would do that when she clearly just bullied his sister. He sighs but then looks up to see that Ellie was standing next to him.

By the time that the two make it outside Emmet makes a comment about stealing that girl's seat from this day on, but he knows that it's not possible. For some reason that class is the only one that the two go to with assigned seats. Still, he needs to try and think of something to get the girl away from his sister. It's now that he realizes the growing group near the school gates. And to little surprise, three of the other rangers are in the middle and starting to fight it out. Great! Just what we need at school... ANOTHER fight! It's at that moment that he feels a slight nudge against his side and Ellie trying to get him to intervene or something. "Alright, leave it to me." With that he forces his way through the crowd just in time to see their leader throw a punch at Creed.

Emmet acts fast and steps in the path of the punch. He locks his right arm around the thrown punch and shifts his own center of gravity. As a result Bryan is thrown off balance and flung to the side where Emmet pins him to the ground. He smiles cheerily at the young man and greets him with a simple hello. He finally looks to the others that happened to join into the little scene and tries to figure out what the three were thinking and why the fourth person didn't try to stop them. Oh well, no harm done. The only thing that Emmet can see at the moment is a mark of impact on Bryan's face.

"I'm not sure what the problem is, but do you think we can save it for later? I'd suggest training to help with the anger. Come to my house. My dad owns a dojo that we can use to spar. It'll help to fix the pathetic display from yesterday and you two can beat each other senseless in the name of training. How's that sound?"

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Creed was surprised. Kabir and the rest of the Rangers were putting themselves in harm's way for their sakes. Such a shame.

"Sorry about this." Creed says, grabbing Kabir by his arms and flinging him to his left.

The boy topples into the crowd of onlookers, causing him to fall on top of Seth in the process.

Akihito runs over to help them while Creed throws a dirty look at Emmet.

"Stay out of this, fool." Creed says. "If you knew why I threw the punch, you wouldn't be stupid enough to interveme."

Creed then adds dangerously, making sure to spak loud enough for all to hear: "If you get involved again, i'll make sure your'e hit in the crossfire."

All Creed could feel now was anger.

No remorse, no compassion.

Just....blinding rage......

Now that he's found thee source of his anger.....H can put an end to it now, in one fell swoop.

Creed then turns his attention back to Bryan, who has staggered to his feet with Emmet's help.

"You sent Spectre after me......" Creed shouts, a tear silently dropping from his left eye. "I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for you! I'd be better! Enough talk.....I'll get my revenge HERE AND NOW!"

With an enraged yell, Creed runs towards Bryan with rage.

-------

"I am SO sorry...."

Akihito runs over to Seth and Kabir, helping them up. "I dunno what's gotten into him....."

Creed hasn't been this angry in years.

Akihito wanted to help, but considering how angry Creed was now, he probably wouldn't care if is best friend was there or not.

"Oh, Godfather-Sensei...If only you were here now...." Akihito thinks to himself. "...Maybe you could talk some sense into Creed....."

-------

While the fight was progressing, tow boys in the corner of the schoolyard were conversing. They were both shifty-looking characters that would easily stand out in a crowd.

The scene taks care to hide their faces, only matching tatoos are visible on their arms.

"Creed and Bryan have re-surfaced." One says.

"Should we tell the boss yet?" Two asks.

"Nah." One says. "Let 'em pummel each other. For all we know, they could solve our problem for us."

(OOC: Anybody can PP Akihito, since he's just a minor character. Just stay true to his effeminate personality, kay? ^_^)

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
School is, has been, and always will be the most difficult challenge Julia has ever faced.

Besides the tests, the teachers, the cliques, the bullies, the fights, the crushes, and all that other high school drama she had to go through, now another thing was piled on top of everything. No, it wasn't enough that she had accidently put her lab partner on fire in Chemistry, nope, it wasn't enough that she and some guy who had decided it'd be funny to spray ink all over her shirt to get into a tussle, no, no, no! None of that was enough! Now she had the entire fate of the planet put into the hands of some moody teenagers who, in all seriousness, had no idea what the heck they were doing.

Letting out a groan, Julia placed her head on her desk, clearly frusterated. To her surprise, her teacher had picked up on this, asking if she was having trouble understanding the subject. They were doing something about triangles. What exactly had escaped her, and as she lifted herself to see the board properly, she pointed out that the question was unsolvable. After a moment's pause, the teacher realized her mistake and the bell rang.

"Good job, Miss Testarossa." He said as she packed up. "And here I thought you were asleep!"

Julia gave a nervous laugh. "N-No! Of course not. I was...I just zoned out." She hurriedly explained, though ended up darting out of the class. The last thing she wanted was for her teacher needing to contact her parents for any reason whatsoever. Things at home were tense enough, no need to put more stress where it isn't needed. Her grades were fine, so she didn't want her teacher letting her parents know she had fallen asleep. A little thing like that can (somehow) turn into a mess...

Some sort of fight was going on, but it didn't look like much to be interested in. She recognized a few familiar faces, specifically the ones who were throwing the punches, and let out a groan. It wasn't enough that they didn't get along--now they were fighting one another?!

The world is so doomed... Julia shook her head as she sighed, watching the fight with vague interest. Everything only seemed to go from bad to worse. Ah, well...Better just stay out of it...who knows, maybe they'll knock some sense into each other.

Not likely, but a girl can hope. Right?

kingdomkey96

Not at all to Kabir's surprise, his attempt at stopping the fight was useless. Kabir was about to hold back Bryan when Creed grabbed his arm, flinging him towards Seth. Kabir managed to land on his feet, stepping on Seth in the process but that didn't matter to him at the moment as he saw that Emmet had joined the fight, blocking Bryan's punch and flooring him.

"You sent Spectre after me......" Creed shouts, a tear silently dropping from his left eye. "I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for you! I'd be better! Enough talk.....I'll get my revenge HERE AND NOW!"Kabir was confused by what he had just heard, "Spectre?Who the hell is that?" Kabir's focus was broken when Creed's friend moved towards him to apologise, blocking the fight as a result.

Kabir pushed the guy out of the way, he wasn't one to get angry but what was going on was just insane. He looked around, seeing that almost a quarter of the school had assembled to see the fight, within the crowd were the other Rangers who managed to not get involved. Kabir gritted his teeth in frustration as he contemplated entering the fight again.

With a heavy sigh he decided against it. It would just become a bigger tussle if he joined and he was too intelligent to ignore that fact. He sat near Seth, crossing his legs as if he was meditating before whispering to his fellow Ranger, "We should be coming up with strategies to fight Necro. Not tussling in front of the entire school."

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As his punch was about to connect, unexpectedly one of the twins, Emmet, had come between them and got in the way of his attack toward Creed. Bryan quickly got up annoyed by his actions, and in a quick haste uppercut Emmet pummeling his head to the ground. "Dont ever get in the way..understand" Bryan was not usually like this, but getting in a way in a fight was something that annoyed him plus Creeds actions didnt help. As he looked down at Emmet, "Im sorry, but you should have left it between us." as he looked down Emmet, seeing what Bryan had done to him. He knew they shouldnt be fighting like this especially since they were a team, but he couldnt step down from a challenge. Sometimes the only way to get rid of anger and hostility was to have a good old brawl.

He then focused his attention toward Creed, who was angry as much as he was by now. "I dont know what you are talking about Creed, I didn't sent Spectre after you. But Im not backing down from this fight if this is the only way to settle this. Get at me." he said as he got into his fighting stance ready to do battle. A bigger crowd came to inspect the drama that was happening, with voices talking to each other. In the mean time two mysterious looking characters were watching from afar, "This is better than watching a movie, all we are missing is pepsi and popcorn" as they both gave laughter about the situation.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Bulls**t!" Creed yelled back. "It had to be you! There was nobody else!"

Creed enters battle stance, eyeing Bryan dangerously.

Creed makes the first move, running towards Bryan with his right fist raised. He actually intended to feint it all, and trip Bryan with a sweeping kick....Just as Harusa did the day he almost beat Creed to a bloody pulp.

More memories flood Creed's mind he runs towards Bryan, his anger ever-increasing.

A scene. The same alleyway from the last flashback. Creed is still on the ground, being beaten up off-screen. The leader, a black-haired man looking no older than twenty-two, is seen biting his left index nail.

"That's enough." He says, a satisfied tone to his voice.

The men immediately back off as the scene focuses on the younger Creed.

Teeth fall out of his mouth as blood floods his face. Ragged breathing escapes his lips. Barely anybody would be able to recognize him if they were to look at him now.

"That's what you get when you pu**y out." The leader says.

"Screw you, Harusa!" Creed shouts, prompting a kick to the hip from one of the lackeys. "Someday...."

"Stick and stones, little man." Harusa says, a dark smirk on his face. "But if you ever decide to grow a brain and come home, well.....Heh, heh, heh....The door's always open."

"I say we kill him now, boss." One of the lackeys says. "He-He ain't worth sparin'."

"Don't you get it, idiot?" Another lackey says to the first one. "This guys a piece of dirt compared to our leader. He ain't worth killin'."

And as the Spectres walk away, all Creed sees before he slips into unconciousness is the backside of the head....of a blond-haired boy.

-------------

Akihito rushes to help Kabir and Seth, but Kabir pushes him away in urgency. He notes the concern on his face.

"You sent Spectre after me......"Creed shouts, a tear silently dropping from his left eye. "I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for you! I'd be better! Enough talk.....I'll get my revenge HERE AND NOW!"

Akihito ses Kabir's eyes rise in confusion.

"You must be new here...." Akihito says forlornly, turning to face Kabir. He sees the other Rangers listen to him out of the corner of his left eye but makes no comment. "Spectre is the school's local gang. It's been in power for ten years now. They operate behind the scenes, controlling the school, and even some of the drug cartels in this area. Word is usually mum about them, so only a handful of students even hear about them at all. As for Cred, well, his parents have never really been there for him, so he joined them as a substitute. Inevitably, he grew up and tried to leave them....But he was almost killed by their leader before they let him go. I suppose he blames this 'Bryan' character. But I thought Creed had told me everything....."

"Thansk for getting involved." Akihito says. "But this is something Creed needs to sort out for himself. He never HAS been good at opening up to people..."
Akihito though he had heard Kabir whisper something about a 'Necro' something-or-other under his breath, but due to his concern for Creed, he ignored it.

-----

The two mysterious figures from before point to the other side of the area, where two more peratives were stationed. With no ceremony, they head towards the other two in an effort to rendevous.

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"You are completely out of it, you dont know what you are talking about, I didnt do it." he responds back irritatedly. Bryan ready Creeds next move. He studied Creed as he ran towards him his leg, arms, everything he tried to anticipate to counter. He saw Creed going for a punch as Bryan was about to dodge but in a split second noticed he faked it, and went for a kick which he blocked. "Ive seen that same move before...Harusa" he thought to himself. He then went for a roundhouse kick to counter attack. The fake punch combo kick that Creed did reminded him of his days at Spectre.

As his mind flashed back to an earlier time. Bryan ran to a field next to an alleyway where his Spectre gang had circled around an indivdual continously pummeling him to the ground.

"I want you to join in the man slaughter of this traitor" the leader showed no remorse.

"You cant do this!" Bryan said furiously to the Spectre leader who was standing from afar watching before he was about to join in the beating.

"I will do as I please, you are just my soldier..after all. The moment that guy decided to leave us, he betrayed us. Why would you want to spare someone like that. Besides you dont even know him." he responded. Bryan could only see a fracture of the face of the individual who was being beaten on from his angle, but could see he had brownish hair.

"Knowing him or not, I make my own decisions, Im out of this Spectre nonsense. Am I traitor now?! You guys are a bunch of cowards. I will not let you do this!" as Bryan was about to ran off to stop the fighting.

"You will not!" as the leader faked a punch which next did a swoop kick to the stomach. Knocking him down to the ground. He called a few more of Spectre to pummel him as well. "Looks like we got two traitors, double the fun...finish them!" as he was kicked and punched from every direction. He tried to fight back as he knocked a few out but there were to many of them that they overpowered him. Bryan could also see the other individual being pummeled in the distance soon blocked off by more Spectre members.

"So Creed was the other guy being battered...In any case, he wont probably believe me even if I told him, especially now" as he got back into focus.

Four shady characters now stood together.."We should be on the attack soon" one of them muttered.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Creed fails to see the roundhouse kick coming, as the attack connects, knocking him back.

He hits the gravel with a THUD. Creed shrugs the attack off, staggering to his feet.

"It....It HAD to be!" Creed shouts again, rushing towards Bryan again.

This time, Creed ran, bobbed, and weaved towards his enemy randomly. He would not see the attack coming. After another feint, he'd crack a punch or two, and then kick Bryan in the stomach in order to knock him back.

----
"We should be on the attack soon." One of the shady figures say.

"But doesn't Leader hafta approve it, first?" Another says. "Besides, I hear he's still dealin' with the Crowns for their territory down by Newport Akiba, ain't he?"

"I hear he's makin' a deal with some new whack-job. Nestro or Poppo or somebody with some weird name like that." The third one says.

"And when did you hear about this?" The fourth asks skeptically, dropping a cigarette on the floor.

"None of your beeswax." The fourth replies confidently, stepping on the cigarette his friend dropped.

"Man, the higher-ups don't tell us nothin'." The second one says.

"Well when your'e a higher-up, you'll know, won't ya?" The other one replies. "Tell then, forget about it."

kingdomkey96

Kabir listened intently to what Akihito had to say, drowning everything else out and just storing what he said to memory. After Akihito had finished talking, Kabir just looked at his two 'teammates' stunned. "School gang? Drugs?" Kabir thought to himself, "What the hell did these guys do in the past?!" As he watched Bryan closely he couldn't or rather wouldn't accept that he tried to kill Creed. "There's no way," he muttered to himself.

"Those guys are Power Rangers, Zordon chose them for a reason," Kabir whispered reassuringly to himself. He winced as he saw them fight, they were throwing nasty comments about, putting their all into every attack. "Something has to give," he noted to himself, "Neither of them can take this much longer." Kabir wondered briefly about what happened from there.What they didn't agree? Rather than come up with various scenarios like he normally would, he shook his head vigorously settling on his previous phrase, "Something has to give."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bryan could see his roundhouse kick had made contact which brought Creed to the ground, as he then stepped back for a bit getting ready for the next move. Something wasnt right sensed Bryan as he could feel a dark energy nearby.

Bryan looked at both the left and right corners of his eyes to target where this negative energy came from. "Hmm...seems we are being watched by them." but couldnt pinpoint exactly from the crowd of people

Which then Bryan decided to tell Creed what really happened "Well here goes nothing. Creed, yes I was part of Spectre but I quit because I wanted to help you out that day you decided to leave. I tried to stop the leader from doing it but he had other Spectre members beat me almost to death as well...believe what you want but that is the truth".

Suddenly Creed came rushing in fast, as he landed a blow to Bryan knocking him on his back. Bryan dusted himself off, as he got up ready for the next phase of attack.

In the meantime...One of the four shady members spoke outloud "This is taking longer then anticipated, seems they both are evenly matched! In any case we just received the go ahead..so lets move out!"

The four had joined up with another fifteen other minions as they rushed the crowd toward the power rangers. One of them went after the boy Akihito, two after Kabir and Seth. And a handful to the twins Emmet, H, and Julia. and the rest toward Creed and Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back