• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I already talked with King, and I ran it by him for Salvatore to revert him into a more human like form, King can decied the effects, Salvatore will be the reason. Why Salvatore, because rage filled death machine is more harm than good to his plans.

Long Reason why. (Read if you want to be bored.)

It's all up to Trunks and King though if that would happen, and they can tweek it however they like, I'm just throwing out plots, and rum.......THE RUM'S MINE!!!

*Snatches the Rum and drinks the entire bottle in one gulp....becoming drunk in a manner of seconds.*

Wait.......In the last few posts, everybody was transported outside of Zordon's HQ, but in Solareon's post, his character collapses in a heap of blood right in front of Zordon's tube-vessel-thing.

Sorry to be nitpicky but.....Shouldn't we address that somehow?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Oh, yeah the reason was because Alex hadn't had a morpher, so when the transporter went off he went more into the base isntead of were the rangers had 100% been, and he was more seeing Zordan through the power he was eltting off. (If you think I should edit it to make more sense tell me and I will.)

Give. The. F**king. Rum. Back. Now.:mad:

It seems y spoiler tage didn't work, damn it to hell.

Anyway, the reason for Salvaotre turing Kabir back into a human, is because he knows that a deadly lunatic killing machine, runing around the city wanting to kill power rangers does more harm than good, and at the moment he also knows that makes Alex's job more complicated, so by sealing the power into a transformation state, it gives Salvatore more free room to make his own moves, even if the fix is more of a delay that a solver. And also I just think it's intresting to have, Alex and Kabir playing a game of cat and mouse, to see which one can come up ontop of their own missions, while still trying to get rid of the other, before the enemy of the other can either expose them or finish them off.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
*Snatches the rum from the current holder*

*Sits on his throne*

Back to business.

Everyone who hasnt posted in awhile has been pm'd.

From reading everyones suggestions also with my own. I have decided that we will have Salvatore temporarily turn Mortok back to normal, but will at an unknown time turn back to being evil again. But the question will be when. That would allow the Kabir to interact more with the power rangers on a friendship level, but still keep the intensity and mystery of not knowing when he will turn into Mortok.

Also we will head on a more lighter note, sprinkled with a bit of darkness, but not as much as before. So as of now we will have everyone head to the party that is going on now, while Salvatore finds a way to get to Mortok and change him back.

Last edited:

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Oops my post kinda contradicts all this~

But then again not really. 'Sal' could discover away to break me out of Necro's control and turn me FULLY normal (emotions, memories etc.) Temporarily as Trunks said.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I have a post ready but did you want us to address Alex's presence, Solareon?
I'm kind of confused, I'm sorry.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
My character was with the rangers when they were transported, so yes at that time he was around all of you, but when you were transported to Zordan, my character landed a little bit away inside the command center, he's not far, and probabley somwere in sight, though after feeling's Zordan's pressance, and imaging that he was infront of him, Alex passed out.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
If anyone is still interested please post here, and I will try to get this back on track.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I am...I've just been really busy with another project that has been taking up a lot of my time & a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back