• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm... Maybe one set can be the normal Rangers, but then the next set could be just like the Psycho Rangers. One set good, one set evil. And since most temps are incomplete, slight changes would be needed. All I know is that Blue and I have something planned with our charas.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm... Maybe one set can be the normal Rangers, but then the next set could be just like the Psycho Rangers. One set good, one set evil. And since most temps are incomplete, slight changes would be needed. All I know is that Blue and I have something planned with our charas.

Psycho Rangers FTW! ^_^

Now THESE guys deserve their own series!

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, just out of curiosity, are alien races allowed? (As there was a whole alien series.) It's just out of curiosity, I may not even if it is permitted.

No, but an alien arc is a sure possibility.

Oh, Trunks...question.

Are there going to be Megazords in this RP?

Hopefully not. How can nine (Ten at this rate?) people going to RP as one massive mech?

Yes they will be. But they wont be used as often as in the show. Two separate Megazords will be used for each PW team.

I put my guy as 'the brain of the operation.' Is that okay?

As far as having a "Billy" who builts gadget's and what not on the team then yes, but as far as calling the shots no.

Darkfyre, Kingdomkey, and Lunar be sure to complete your temps, and as for the others be sure to put up your temps soon as Im aiming to get this started by tomorrow or wednesday.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok....So there will be two teams? To ask one of Darkfyre's qustions again, Are the two teams on the same side or will it be Good vs. Evil like the Psycho Rangers arc during the In Space series?

And I must ask again...How are teams of people going to RP as two massive Megazords?

Sorry for asking again, but it just doesn't sound right....

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
As far as having a "Billy" who builts gadget's and what not on the team then yes, but as far as calling the shots no.

Darkfyre, Kingdomkey, and Lunar be sure to complete your temps, and as for the others be sure to put up your temps soon as Im aiming to get this started by tomorrow or wednesday.

Well of course ^^. That's what I meant, just the guy who builds stuff and pretty much you can come to for any information.
Give me some credit, I'm not stupid enough to think I can call the shots :p.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Both in the same team, but Im planning something which would effect both teams at one point in the rp that will spark a rivalry and much more between them.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Well of course ^^. That's what I meant, just the guy who builds stuff and pretty much you can come to for any information.
Give me some credit, I'm not stupid enough to think I can call the shots :p.

You will be surprised with what people think they can get away with. I knew with what you were getting at but just wanted to make it clear if it was the other.

Ah....Now it makes sense. Like a "Good Cop, Bad Cop" kind of vibe.......^_^

Just like in SPD....Or was it RPM? I forget...

Is going to start out as a friendly rivalry but progress into something much more serious.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Name:
Julianne-Marie Elizabeth Testarossa

Nickname:
Julia

Personality:
Julia is an enthusiastic and bold person. She has a tendency of never giving up, even when everything looked bad. She is also highly competitive; her carefree, lazy side tends to have people think otherwise. She also understands that when it comes to fighting evil, failure was not an option, and anything and everything must be done to stop their plans.
Julia is also a loyal friend, unwilling to give up friendships despite others moving on, much to her dismay. She tends to be a bit too rash and unforgiving, but tends to be on the harder side because she knows that mistakes cannot--and should not--happen, especially when things are this serious.
Despite her hotheadedness, she is actually a very patient person, though tends to get overexcited at certain topics. She is quite passionate, putting everything she has into whatever she is doing, believing that if you aren’t going to give one hundred percent, then what was the point of it?

Appearance:
redhaircolor2.jpg

Proud at five foot five, Julia wears her hair long, her body curvy, proud of her femininity. Her skin is one who definitely knows hard work, as well as the sun, being on the tanned side, having an olive complexion. Her body used to be more athletic, but now she’s blossoming into a young lady, much to her dismay. Having a few curves, specifically more on the hips than the bust, she isn’t ashamed of being average in the chest area (despite her backside saying otherwise).

She’ll wear anything girly, from dresses to tunics to pants, anything and everything with frills and lace and patterns. She is actually very fashion forward, keeping up to date with the latest trends.

Bio:
Born the last of seven siblings, Julia grew up in a man’s home--her mother was the breadwinner while her father had stayed at home, and so, she was the spoiled princess. Having grown up as ‘one of the guys’, Julia had to learn to properly defend herself from her wrestling brothers, often engaging in fights and such. While they were constantly warned by their parents to be gentle on Julia because ‘she was the girl’, they had no idea what a riled up fighter Julia was. She took on every one of her brothers, determined to prove that she was the superior sibling, fighting harder because she was the only girl.
After a couple of years, her oldest brother, Jayden, started taking her to his kickboxing classes, where she learned to properly fight, but more importantly, to top off her fiery passion for beating everyone up. This calmed her down considerably, and yearned to go pro. Still, her father thought fighting was not something a woman should do with her life, so eventually, she took up playing in the orchestra. Even there, she realized how much harder it was for her to rise in the ranks because she was a girl and ‘guys were just better’. So she ended up taking the hardest instrument--first violin, naturally--and grinded at it until she was the best of her school. Yeap, not class, not grade, the best of the entire school.
And she succeeded, mind you.
That’s not to say she gave up fighting; her brothers were enough practice so she wouldn’t lose her touch. What really impressed them, however, was her passion--whatever she put her mind to, she would make sure she came out on top.
Maybe that’s why Alpha approached her.

Color:
Red Muthafooka

Fun Facts:
Her curls are natural. Her hair color, however, is not. She is a natural brunette.
She dislikes being called ‘kid’.
Dislikes sweets, though loves anything spicy and / or sour.
She is a closet otaku, and enjoys drawing anything anime.
She is very talented at the violin.
A little too proud to be a girl, but doesn’t look down on guys.
All her sibling's names start with 'J'--from eldest to youngest: Jayden, Jonny, Jacob, Jim, Jordan, Joey, and of course, Julia.
Absolutely does not like ANYONE to call her by her entire name, despite her often introducing herself with it. Julianne is alright, but don't go 'Julianne-Marie Elizabeth'--she'll go crazy.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Nicely done Evangeline, accepted as well as Lunar.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
'Sankyuuu, I hope no one minds I'm Red, I only picked it 'cause everyone seemed to back off from it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back