• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potions Disappear when I "Retry"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

I'm defeating Terra/Xehanort and I can't beat him, because when I retry I loose more and more potions I have equipped. I noticed that this happened plenty of times in the whole game. Any idea why?

It makes me continue and restart all the battles again.

O

Oberon

I never noticed that at all. That would explain why I only used one potion sometimes and be out.

Though I ended up beating him randomly without having to use any potions, just curaga, in the end. After 90 tries of course

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, didn't know that could happen. I haven't been using potions, but would I be losing them too?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Retrying doesnt mean you'll have them restocked like before.
So when you use them in battle and you get defeated and you click retry it doesnt disappear you used them all xD.
and Say you leveled up, and you die, and you retry, you're level up still stays, same with items. So that is a good side, downside all the item you used in a battle and die, well if you used them all that is that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You sure you didn't use them? I don't use items so -shrugs- Retrying doesn't restock your items, so if you used them, they are gone.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You sure you didn't use them? I don't use items so -shrugs- Retrying doesn't restock your items, so if you used them, they are gone.
That is what I am saying. =_= i suck at explaining things. But it works good for Levels, like for youre in a force battle, and you lost but you gain a level, and you clicked retry, you still have that gained level :D.

15th member

from kh1 to BBS i never use items,when i was so fucked up with terra's last boss i tried to spam shootlocks with the use of mega elixer and my plan didnt workXD(i also noticed that it was gone after retrying. Then I deviced a new plan, 4 mastered curagas. Nobody could touch u now(seriously), but you also need boost abilities and strategy.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No I'm pretty sure it has been this way in all KH games, or most cause I've noticed this in the past. When it comes to items...you get to use them once...no matter when or how...you use them once...the only way to get back a potion that you used already is to reset the game before you save. However, if you use a billion potions on a boss and die...you just lost a billion potions (unless you restart your whole game)

~JD~

No I'm pretty sure it has been this way in all KH games, or most cause I've noticed this in the past. When it comes to items...you get to use them once...no matter when or how...you use them once...the only way to get back a potion that you used already is to reset the game before you save. However, if you use a billion potions on a boss and die...you just lost a billion potions (unless you restart your whole game)
Just pressing continue will work too =P

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just pressing continue will work too =P

Thats true...but that resets you back to where you were before wherever you died...so this works too...because if it is a boss battle...all you will warp to is the romm you were in before the battle, and in most cases it should be a save room (minus a few bosses), so this is probably the best method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back