• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potentially a World in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mario

Chicken Little sucks..... I hated him as a summon. I want disney to go BACK to the animation you know? I know 3D is the rage but shit! There movies such now! Except enchanted that was a good movie AND it proved that they are still good at animation!!!! Sorry.... off topic. But I agree, the world would be interesting

But mist of that movie was live action. The animated part was too short.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
this really seems like a good idea. but i hope birth by sleep doesn't reuse too many of the same worlds from the previous games but if that were to happen, at least create new places to explore in that world.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think that it would be fun to explore worlds we've already seen but in the past. But new areas would be needed, most definately... but I'd also like old areas to bring back memories.

Th3 Ch0s3n

They could have it like you fight chernabrog and someone comes and seals him up but when "xehenort" goes to the end of the world in kh1 he destroys the seal and releases him and chernebrog wants revenge on whomever he see's holding the keyblade...i mean that would create sense for him being in kh1 (sorry if i double posted btw) :thumbsup:

blader94

the chernabog boss fight was hard.....well at least for a eight year old[which how old i was at the time].but that world would be sweet.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
on 2-D, Disney is making at least 2 new completely 2-D movies. The Frog Princess (Or the Princess and the Frog one of the two titles) and Rapunzel. Between the goofy cartoon and Enchanted I think they were doing a bit of a test run on a new way of drawing the 2-D

edit: Chicken Little was not Pixar, he was Disney's first foray into CG, and TH3 (etc) that is a good idea on how Chernabog could come in.

T

TwilightDawn

i think it would be an awsome world, id love to explore and find all the secrets of the place! and i better boss battle for chernabog would be awsome too

and jsut like to ass a little side note, in fantasia, the little dancing mushrooms...notice a ressemble to the white mushrooms? specially the little white dancing one whos all confused. anyone know what i mean?

Y

Yannis

i think it would be an awsome world, id love to explore and find all the secrets of the place! and i better boss battle for chernabog would be awsome too

and jsut like to ass a little side note, in fantasia, the little dancing mushrooms...notice a ressemble to the white mushrooms? specially the little white dancing one whos all confused. anyone know what i mean?
I dont remember those mushrooms rly well, but I think that Chernabog himself looks like a heartless, dont u think?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oh wow, I never knew Disney was making the The Princess and the Frog. Actually I was going to make a topic on Rapunzel, but since it has already been mentioned here... Do you think it would work? The art style is quite different, and I honestly prefer the more traditional films in terms of appearance, but this nonetheless a classical fairy tale with potential.

These two new ideas sound superb anyway, but I'm just hoping they'll live up to expectations, and be proper titles.. The Lion King and Mulan were two of many more modern Disney movies that were beautiful, I find, so.. Maybe we'll be seeing these.

-- Andy

.Oji

赤いテキスト
*Claps*

Simply astonishing. I just saw the 8 minute masterpiece that is Fantasia. Bald Mountain should undoubtedly be a world in BBS - it's a brilliant proposition. The aura, the whole atmoshpere, the feeling surrounding this potential world exceeds so many levels of badassedry, it's... it's, orgasmic. That wasn't the term I was looking for, but it describes what I'm trying to say.

This potential world should be an official world in BBS, I mean it. Props to Yannis for bringing this up. :thumbup:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yeah!! Chernabog rules, so does his world too!:thumbup:

This is true.

I'm a little curious, though. Apart from Bald Mountain, what other worlds do you feel have a possibility of appearing in BBS? Other members - feel free to answer this question as well.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Fantasia is a colloboration between many worlds, sorta like one massive surreal dream o.o. Also, Yensid debuted in Fantasia if I'm not mistaken, with his brooms and apprentice Mickey. It would be brilliant to have some references ^^. I ought to check it out again sometime soon.

-- Andy

Charlie K

Back in Business
I dont care what ur tallking about, i want this world...Wait a sec, wasn't that udde in KH1?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Nintandy²;2835715 said:
Fantasia is a colloboration between many worlds, sorta like one massive surreal dream o.o. Also, Yensid debuted in Fantasia if I'm not mistaken, with his brooms and apprentice Mickey. It would be brilliant to have some references ^^. I ought to check it out again sometime soon.

-- Andy

True.

In Fantasia, the program which he debuted in was called, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." Ironically, Mickey shares a similar role in BBS as a apprentice of Yen Sid. So yeah, I think Fantasia influenced BBS in one way or another.

This brings me back to my question, though. Thanks to Yannis, I've been searching for other possible worlds that might appear in BBS. I found a few, one of which being a program in 'Fantasia 2000' called, "Firebird Suite."

Before I continue with this, my question still stands. What other worlds do you feel might appear in BBS?

EDIT: Yes, Chernabog was in the first KH.

Y

Yannis

True.

In Fantasia, the program which he debuted in was called, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." Ironically, Mickey shares a similar role in BBS as a apprentice of Yen Sid. So yeah, I think Fantasia influenced BBS in one way or another.

This brings me back to my question, though. Thanks to Yannis, I've been searching for other possible worlds that might appear in BBS. I found a few, one of which being a program in 'Fantasia 2000' called, "Firebird Suite."

Before I continue with this, my question still stands. What other worlds do you feel might appear in BBS?

EDIT: Yes, Chernabog was in the first KH.
Sprite is so hot!!!!

Firebird Suite forever!!!!!!!

YouTube - fantasia 2000 firebird

The Sprite would make an awesome partymember and firebird as the boss...PRICELESS!!

MAN!!! THATS SO AWESOME PLACE TO SEE AND THE ANIMATION IS GREAT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back